It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A win for the Trump team in Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ruled that the PA Secretary of State lacked authority to change election deadline. PA law states that ballots must have proof of ID and can be "cured" up to 6 days after the election. The SOS changed the rules allowing acceptance of ballots 3 days after the election and up to the 12th for proof of ID. All these ballots must now be thrown out and not counted. This could equal thousands of ballots.

Next up is a challenge to the PA supreme court itself as to whether it had the authority to extend the mail-in ballots deadline. It's looking good for the Trump team on this one too.

edit on 11/12/2020 by Klassified because: eta

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
I just saw this on oann and laughed that they thought they could change the rules all last minute like. Its beginning to look alot lot like Christmas

+7 more 
link   
And those same voting machines were used in Penn too, as they were in all the battleground states where Biden fraud took place.

link   

originally posted by: Klassified

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ruled that the PA Secretary of State lacked authority to change election deadline. PA law states that ballots must have proof of ID and can be "cured" up to 6 days after the election. The SOS changed the rules allowing acceptance of ballots 3 days after the election and up to the 12th for proof of ID. All these ballots must now be thrown out and not counted.

one of many to come!!! let the REEEEEE's start hehe

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DvDraake

I cant begin to imagine the whataboutisms and screaming at the sky.

Its gonna be better than 2016.

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
For any of you who do not have the time to watch the above video it shows:

Diane Feinstein’s husband owns 60% of that Dominion company. The Clinton Foundation has a stake in it too.

Once again, it is not called a “Glitch” ~ it is called “Cheating.”

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
Its beginning to look alot lot like Christmas

Thanks a whole heck of a lot!

Now I have that dumb song stuck in my head!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
At least your thread isn't an outright hoax like so many Trump Being Cheated threads on TDS , damn it I mean ATS , right now.
It seems you left some key points about this victory out though so let me help you.

"A Pennsylvania state judge ruled Thursday in favor of the Trump campaign and ordered the state not to count some mail-in ballots that were missing proof of identification and cured during an extended deadline—but the ruling will not change the vote count as it currently stands and will not impact Joe Biden’s win in the state."

www.forbes.com... ffc46c12

"None of the votes affected by the ruling had yet been included in the state’s official tally – which as of Thursday had Joe Biden at a 54,000-vote advantage over Trump," the paper reported. "But it was unclear just how many ballots statewide would now be thrown out."

justthenews.com...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Oann said 2.3 million votes were erased that were for trump and 450 thousand were flipped from trump to biden.

I cant link but it's there plus the court siding g with trump its gonna get scary in blue places soon.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: DvDraake

I cant begin to imagine the whataboutisms and screaming at the sky.

Its gonna be better than 2016.

as hard as it is to imagine, I agree.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
At least your thread isn't an outright hoax like so many Trump Being Cheated threads on TDS , damn it I mean ATS , right now.
It seems you left some key points about this victory out though so let me help you.

"A Pennsylvania state judge ruled Thursday in favor of the Trump campaign and ordered the state not to count some mail-in ballots that were missing proof of identification and cured during an extended deadline—but the ruling will not change the vote count as it currently stands and will not impact Joe Biden’s win in the state."

"None of the votes affected by the ruling had yet been included in the state’s official tally – which as of Thursday had Joe Biden at a 54,000-vote advantage over Trump," the paper reported. "But it was unclear just how many ballots statewide would now be thrown out."

justthenews.com...

don't worry, the cases regarding the several hundred thousand brought in after the deadline and post dated is being heard tomorrow or monday I think I heard. many many more cases to come.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DvDraake

justthenews.com...

don't worry, the cases regarding the several hundred thousand brought in after the deadline and post dated is being heard tomorrow or monday I think I heard. many many more cases to come.

Great! Can you post some links so I can read about that?
Also , what does that have to do with my post?

It's almost like as a Trump supporters accuracy, validity and completeness don't really matter anymore.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It's looking good for the Trump team on this one too.

This is just sad.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it just me or did this news presenter sound like he was drunk or high on something? He was battling to get words out his mouth for almost the entire 3 minutes, no? LOL!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified So does this eventually go to federal judges or does it stop at the state level? If it goes to Federal judges then all those appointments by the Trump adm. might be about to pay off.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

justthenews.com...

This is correct and the general consensus at the moment, but from what I am understanding, that could change. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Budman
a reply to: Klassified So does this eventually go to federal judges or does it stop at the state level? If it goes to Federal judges then all those appointments by the Trump adm. might be about to pay off.

It only goes to the SCOTUS if federal election laws have been broken and it cannot be resolved by the PA supreme court.
All lawsuits have to follow the chain of authority before the SCOTUS will even look at it.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
None of these votes are in the count.

They are votes that were never counted.

Sounds more like giving Trump a placebo.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This is just sad.

He is going to win with ABC..

Why dont you trot on and let him be..

I have the popcorn ready..

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

proof they broke the law. People that are concerned that their vote will be tossed have filled a claim. Unfortunately their affidavits describe actions that are illegal according to PA law. Those actions, if accurately described, actually guarantees that their votes have to be thrown out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join