It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump were to Stage a Coup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So a lot of weird stuff going on. Strange times to be sure. They built a barrier around the White House and Trump appears to be cleaning out anyone he feels is not 100% loyal --- starting with the Pentagon. Hypothetically, if Trump decided to stage a coup (it would never succeed) would you support that?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

A coup against who? He's currently the president...

edit on 12-11-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

That's D Chess.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

popcorn

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

somewhere, someone put down a crack pipe and said something about this, and it grew leggs. I have heard this a few times, and each time it makes me laugh.

A coup against the country he is the president of. I can't read that back without smiling.

and yes, I starred and flagged this. I'd love for everyone to see this superior intellect.
edit on 12-11-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

link   

So you mean if he reversed what the democrats are currently doing to him? He'd have to have a recount in the obvious states. I support that.

link   

See, the thing is, trump is a duly elected president. The people of the country voted for him. So no matter how many times the lesser lights among us try and frame it like trump is the one who's trying to take over, it's never going to happen. Sure, you'll get a few ineffective retards to believe you, but the majority are adults who can think for themselves.

Keep trying to throw it out there hoping it sticks. It will work on the TV or anywhere they censor dissenting voices, not here friend.

Edit: Its straight out of Goebbels playbook, accuse "the other" of exactly what you are doing. So if there was any doubt of a coup attempt on a countries sovereignty...This is it. They are telling you as much straight to your face.
edit on 12-11-2020 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think it's clear that the hypothetical is based upon the assumption that Trump ultimately loses his legal challenges and Biden is named President. Otherwise the hypothetical makes no sense. Assumed you lot could figure that part out.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Does he have the military behind him?

The first President without military experience?

I think you have been all sold a pup.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's D Chess.

Can't wait for the he lost the election on purpose theory thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I could have sworn someone did that yesterday or the day before. Let me look.

ETA: Yeah, along the same lines.

edit on 12-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's D Chess.

It’s arriving, be patient, be patient.

link   

Just curious as to "where" exactly ?, we only see the back part on tv & pics, never the front part, where the 10 Secret service agents patrol with sub-machine guns in hand...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So a lot of weird stuff going on. Strange times to be sure. They built a barrier around the White House and Trump appears to be cleaning out anyone he feels is not 100% loyal --- starting with the Pentagon. Hypothetically, if Trump decided to stage a coup (it would never succeed) would you support that?

How can the President stage a coup against the president-elect who isn't even confirmed by the election commission, but the media... I guess, the better question is, what if the Obama admin staged a coup against Trump back in 2016, would you support that? Or how about, what if those same people who failed to cheat him in 2016 tried to steal the 2020 election away from him, would you support that?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well then why don't we wait until January 21 and the day he refuses to let Joe in and refuses to leave? That's when we start wondering what happens when the formerly sitting president tries to stage a coup.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

I'm sorry, this is too good not to quote. Just in case it was to change or something.

link   
If Trump ends up losing this he may need to resign in the middle of the night and leave the country. The amount of hate that resides in the people that will be taking over will be incredible.

Does he have enough close friends that will be able to help him if the SHTF, people in gov can turn their loyalty pretty quick. There are top democrats that are already making lists of his supporters and the hammer will fall on him hard and fast

link   
DP
edit on 12-11-2020 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
If Trump ends up losing this he may need to resign in the middle of the night and leave the country. The amount of hate that resides in the people that will be taking over will be incredible.

Does he have enough close friends that will be able to help him if the SHTF, people in gov can turn their loyalty pretty quick. There are top democrats that are already making lists of his supporters and the hammer will fall on him hard and fast

unless he's right. I know, super long shot. But if he is, can you see the pucker factor on all those making lists and such?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join