It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Affidavits - Read them for yourself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yep. To quote the phrase that Democrats used ad nauseam during the Mueller and impeachment witch hunts:

Where there is smoke....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Michigan senators are are requesting a full audit and recount of the states votes.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Michigan senators are are requesting a full audit and recount of the states votes.

mobile.twitter.com...

My senator emailed us today and this is part of what he said:

The Legislature has an obligation to review concerns raised by our constituents about the possibility of election fraud. The integrity of our elections should be a priority for every citizen and is the responsibility of every legislator. There’s a lot of consternation over this election and a lot of accusations of corruption. While I don’t know if that is the case, I do know we have to have confidence in our elections process.

There was a joint Senate and House oversight committee hearing in Lansing Saturday to look into the continuous accusations and work to ensure the integrity of our elections. We owe it to residents to make sure all situations are reviewed. The Senate Oversight Committee used its subpoena authority to ensure compliance with requests for records from the secretary of state regarding the elections process.

Voting is the foundation of our system of government, and people need to have confidence in the results and that their elections are being conducted fairly and honestly. Election security is not a partisan issue. The people of Michigan deserve to know their ballots are secure and accurately counted and that our state’s voting system is held to the highest standard.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DvDraake

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: DvDraake

Thanks for the link!

I’m reading the first one (handwritten) and her point number 18: she says she was trying to leave at 3:30pm because she had to be at work by 4. She mentions some things about still having another 5000 ballots to count and the military ballots, and then says that “then 15 minutes later they called Michigan for Biden.”

I...don’t think they called Michigan at 4pm?? Did she mean A.M.?

no it was in the afternoon but I fully expect it to flip back when all is said and done

So you think she made it up?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
That's all many of us have been wanting/asking to see was some evidence. I'm still doubtful that there will be enough but I will for sure eat crow but it seems there have been a lot of this talk talk talk and no walk walk walk.

This is a good start though. I do for sure there has been some fraud, just a matter of how much? Good post.

How much fraud is ok, do you think?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

“...a lot of accusations of corruption. While I don’t know if that is the case...”

Asshole. That’s the line all of the senators and house members have been taking, those who have been annoyed enough by phone calls to say anything at all. “Yeah we know you’re saying stuff happened, and we will tell you that we will look into it thoroughly, but we won’t, and we count on you all being placated with some doublespeak and non-folllow through by us as always, so we can continue to do nothing for you, and everything for ourselves.”

The thing is: if there was cheating going on in the ballot counting software- and there are some very credible claims and evidence, SCIENCE, that there was- there is no way that these people in Congress didn’t know about it in at least SOME way. Not possible. We need to fire every last one of them.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: HalWesten

“...a lot of accusations of corruption. While I don’t know if that is the case...”

Asshole. That’s the line all of the senators and house members have been taking, those who have been annoyed enough by phone calls to say anything at all. “Yeah we know you’re saying stuff happened, and we will tell you that we will look into it thoroughly, but we won’t, and we count on you all being placated with some doublespeak and non-folllow through by us as always, so we can continue to do nothing for you, and everything for ourselves.”

The thing is: if there was cheating going on in the ballot counting software- and there are some very credible claims and evidence, SCIENCE, that there was- there is no way that these people in Congress didn’t know about it in at least SOME way. Not possible. We need to fire every last one of them.

Yep. I haven't dealt with this one yet but he seemed genuinely concerned when I asked about the MDHHS mask mandate because his aide said he found out about it the same day the rest of us did and was very upset about it. It's probably BS but I won't just let it go, I'll hound them until they tell me to go away or answer my questions.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DvDraake

originally posted by: Drucifer
FWIW, penalization doesn’t seem to make a difference to millions of people who get locked up regularly. Our prison system is proof of that.

And that goes either way, for the cheaters or for the whistleblowers.

I really have no stake in the election results, I didn’t vote for either of the dipsh*ts.

Absolutely wrong. Consequences I believe are literally the only reason a lot of people DON'T end up in prison.

If it were “absolutely wrong”, we wouldn’t have a the amount of people in prisons we have today. There’d be no one in prison.

That seems fairly self-explanatory.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Risk up to 15 year's? Before a liberal court, never.

Democrats control the courts

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Risk up to 15 year's? Before a liberal court, never.

Democrats control the courts

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Aka Trump supporters signing statements because they're upset.

This is not evidence. It is tears. Irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'll relate a few anecdotal experiences voting in my precinct in PA. One, some elderly voters were overheard denying they asked for a mail in ballot and then were sent to fill out a provisional ballot. Another elderly couple had to fill out some kind of confirmation form which tied up the line for nearly ten minutes. The poll workers were saying that the mail in ballots were causing delays as people requested them but never mailed them in and then couldn't vote without filling out a provisional ballot or something along those lines. I was pissed because the line was moving so slowly and I had someplace to be. They had split the line in two alphabetically which made one line move quickly( the M through Zs) but then stopped ushering those people in since the A through L line was moving like a snail due to these problems. I didn't think it was unfair, let people vote and keep the line going to keep people from waiting either way, but they did what they did.
Then I offered my ID after the couple in front of me were asked for theirs, i assume they were new to the precinct. They had me sign and then noticed my signature was different from the signature I first signed 36 years ago. I sign more quickly now and have for years. back then I was neater and wrote it slowly. They let me vote but said without an ID due to the change in signature. I wrote it slowly at home and it was like I used to . I checked my signatures on checks and my drivers license and they were more of a scrawl like i signed the poll list. I've voted in the same place for 36 years, the older people used to know me but i guess these people were new. This election was messed up, the mail in ballots were causing many problems and I can't imagine how much fraud there was in the big urban areas. Did some people give up and just not vote, not being able to vote during lunch? I don't know. later on a 6 and 7 PM there were no lines.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Check out the 50+ red flags I left on the top of the homepage...

And the 5 pages of squeeing leftist armchair warriors that follow...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join