It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scoop: Trump eyes digital media empire to take on Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Can you link to that? And explain how marketing and selling a product is a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
11-18-2020

Update: Fox News's audience decline since Election Night, with staunch DEMOCRAT Arnon Mishkin running the 2020 "Election Desk".

Cavuto: Down-52%
Ingraham: Down-45%
Fox & Friends: Down-45%
Hannity: Down-39%
Carlson: Down-33%
Source: twitter.com...

From watching and/or listening to Fox News every day, I sense that they are (post-election) attempting to move more towards the "center" now, by criticizing Joe Biden and Democrats. But it's very awkward for the on-air people to be Liberal-friendly and Conservative-friendly at the same time. You can see it in their faces and hear it in their voices.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think Op is planning future threads on Trump and Trump getting his own digital media channel will allow that. They won't be able to let him go, he will always live in their head rent free whatever he does. And instead of making threads on sleepy Joe's incompetence, we will get threads on what Don is doing wrong with his network. I'm sure there will be threads on how Russia is supporting his channel. Orange man and Russia bad, if we thought Biden becoming president was the end of hearing that, I think we were wrong
edit on 18-11-2020 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join