It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scoop: Trump eyes digital media empire to take on Fox News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
I don't understand what's so hard to believe? Is this a bad idea for Trump?

He's implying Trump has no friends.

Worse. He has us instead.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Lol, nice picture. It's been over 4 years and you guys still haven't gotten over the Anger portion.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

LOL, and you all have saying how stupid he is.

He became president of the United States so he could get viewers for his new TV show.
If that isn't vision, planning, fortitude, and hard work, I sure don't know what is.

Ya'll should worship him for a completely different reason than his followers.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Echo007
Would be hard for Trump to start a media outlet, anyone sponsors he manages to attract would be attacked by the left. Google, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit would probably block the sharing of any videos from his media outlet.

Trump will ALWAYS have the "My Pillow" guy!

Hells yea! that Mike Lindell guy sure is a doofus. I bet you got lots more money and have come up with lots better ideas than him. I bet nobody even pays attention to him.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

True. May I offer some snakeoil for your rituals?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

True. May I offer some snakeoil for your rituals?

we use orange kool aid. Multi use. Use your imagination.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I reckon after a while, even his biggest fans would rather watch 80s reruns then the garbage he’d put to air. I can’t wait until the Trumpets stop playing the same old tune here, and this website gets back to what it used to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Would be hard for Trump to start a media outlet, anyone sponsors he manages to attract would be attacked by the left. Google, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit would probably block the sharing of any videos from his media outlet.

I would be crazy happy if 1/2 the country would want to buy my product.
It would be the #1 cable news channel over night.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Over 74 million people have voted for Trump in these elections, the most in US electoral history.

There, I fixed that for you by adding back the 2 million Trump votes that the Dems threw away and removing all the fake votes Biden got.

link   

He has built a large enough following to make it work.

I just hope he doesn't talk a bunch of divisive stuff that will make his followers do stupid stuff.

People are angry, and feeling anxious enough to do what they feel is appropriate, though their actions may actually be misplaced vengeance, and innocent people will be the victims, creating even more hostility.

link   
This is what I would expect from the man child.

It’s a shame, because he could have left with his head held high. Instead, he looks like a complete snowflake. Shame, shame.

link   
YES, Trump TV! I'm all for it.

TRUMP TV ANCHORS & HOST:

Kayleigh McEnany

Liz Wheeler

Emily Compagno (speaking of FOX!!!)

Candice Owens

Eboni Williams

Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle

Maria Bartiromo

Jedediah Bila

Judge Jeanine

Tomi Lahren

Lisa Boothe

Dagen McDowell

Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Mike Huckabee

Mark Levin

Lou Dobbs

Greg Gutfeld

Dan Bongino

Larry Elder

Tucker Carlson

Sean Hannity

Chris Stirewalt

Sebastian Gorka

Jesse Walters

James Woods

and Rosanne Barr (no singing aloud)
edit on 12-11-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: Don't forget Liz!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hard to call Fox a conservative network these days. They aren't as extreme as CNN and the others, but still far from it's roots.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Hells yea! that Mike Lindell guy sure is a doofus. I bet you got lots more money and have come up with lots better ideas than him. I bet nobody even pays attention to him.

We have two of his pillows, they are pretty darned nice. The guy is a recovered addict who lost everything at one point and got himself right with a lot of help. He employs former addicts to help them like he was helped. I think people who make fun of him are jealous because they haven't become successful in their pathetic lives.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
I reckon after a while, even his biggest fans would rather watch 80s reruns then the garbage he’d put to air. I can’t wait until the Trumpets stop playing the same old tune here, and this website gets back to what it used to be.

what's both sad and funny is, if the haters just let him screw up on his own, without having to continue to make sh!t up, this would be much more like it was with Obama. he had quite a pep squad here and on the tellie.

If left alone, Trump would either fail or do well. But like with how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.
edit on 12-11-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

It’s a shame, because he could have left with his head held high. Instead, he looks like a complete snowflake. Shame, shame.

Just for grins and all, it Trump ends up being right, will you apologize to the members here?
I'll apologize for hoping justice is done.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

We have two of his pillows, they are pretty darned nice. The guy is a recovered addict who lost everything at one point and got himself right with a lot of help. He employs former addicts to help them like he was helped. I think people who make fun of him are jealous because they haven't become successful in their pathetic lives.

I have heard him talk and some of his ideas. he's a smart guy and has proven his character. Little people who suck at life like to tear down folks like that to make themselves not feel like such douchebags.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Just for grins and all, it Trump ends up being right, will you apologize to the members here?
I'll apologize for hoping justice is done.

Of course.

I have no dog in this race. But as a neutral, you all sound like the left in 2016. Back then it was Russia, today it’s postal ballots; which you would expect a higher usage due to the pandemic.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
HAHA. If you think money and scammy ideas, like his COVID 19 cure " oleandrin", represent quality and character, then I guess you also have a high regard for Hunter Biden. He and Mike Lindell will always have crack common.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join