It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the FEC just called this election illegitimate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You mentioned Matt Taibbi, who writes for Rolling Stone, which is not obscure yet he's supremely credible yet no one pays attention to what he writes as it's money, and money is a boring topic. Can't bring it up at the bar with friends, it's a downer and "THEY" have brainwashed us into not caring about how our money works. Not how much we have or all those ideas we have to get it, but HOW the rulers of money play with us every single moment of every day and no one really gets it.

I was walking out of the Local Watering Hole one day, heard a random comment from a woman and told her she should watch The Secret Of Oz. A few weeks later I ran into her and she did actually watch half of it, but that's it. Most people are so screwed up with some ideology, whatever it may be, that they don't realize the Money Masters are controlling things in such an insidious way that, with the help of the likes of Edward Bernays, NO ONE CARES!

I actually, from a random bar statement, got someone to watch a rather insightful video, and she gave up halfway through. Can only get a horse to drink so much, eh?

Sure, there are many Money Masters out there. It ain't just the banks. But that's not the point. It's like The Plasmatics did in their back masking, "The brainwashed do not know they are brainwashed."
edit on 11/15/2020 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

They'll all see the importance of economic policy soon enough.

That will be the biggest reconciliation of this country IMO.

We can only put it off for so long. But that is why I like him as well. He's mostly agnostic and I still can't gauge what his political lean is if he has one. That, and he keeps an eye on money.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join