It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the FEC just called this election illegitimate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Trey Trainer -- the chairman of the Federal Election commission -- just told NewsMax that there is vote fraud taking place, and that this election may be illegitimate.

Trey Trainor to Newsmax TV: Voter Fraud Is Taking Place

I think a bunch of high-level Democratic officials are going to quietly relocate to Canada or Australia or somesuch place very soon. This seems to be reaching critical mass, where we will almost certainly see the Supreme Court stepping in and issuing orders.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They can run but not hide

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I didn't see this on CNN, so it's fake news.
(Did I do that right?)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Almost!

You have to call him a nazi, or Hitler, as well.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thankfully we have a thing called extradition. Hopefully these criminals will be caught.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Trey Trainor is a Trump appointee , make of that what you will.

James E. "Trey" Trainor III was nominated by President Donald J. Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate on May 19, 2020. He was appointed to a term ending April 30, 2023.
www.fec.gov...

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

LETS GOOO!!! They can't allow them to get away with cheating an election... If they do it now, they'll get away with it moving forward...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ignoring all the sideshow and all that....this all has to be wrapped up by december 16th (if i recall correctly). Is there a chance of this happening?

And if not, what happens?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I didn't see this on CNN, so it's fake news.
(Did I do that right?)

That’s right! You saw it on NEWSMAX so it’s true!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Pa. Senate committee to be the latest to review election results

"The votes in Pennsylvania are still being counted and the election has not been certified. As the process for finalizing election results continues in Pennsylvania, the Senate State Government Committee will immediately undertake a thorough review of the state’s election in order to instill confidence in the results. We will continue our fight to uphold Pennsylvania law and the Constitution to ensure that faith in our election system is restored.

“In the days and weeks leading up to the election, PA Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar repeatedly violated the state’s election code even beyond the PA Supreme Court orders. As we have said time and again, we will not allow the dangerous precedents set by Secretary Boockvar to go unchallenged.”

This comes on the heels of the House State Government Committee launching its investigation Tuesday and House Speaker Bryan Cutler calling for the administration to do an audit of the election results before they are certified, which is scheduled for Nov. 23.

Hans von Spakovsky: "The Idea That Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist Is Laughable"

Ignorance is not an excuse

edit on 11122020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Significant "election changing" cheating. The FEC chairman was briefed yesterday.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Honestly doesn't matter where the news came from. As posted above are his exact words. He basically said the cheating started before the election, and we already knew that by all these last second law changes that added zero security, and only took away from it. Made it easier to cheat

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Ignoring all the sideshow and all that....this all has to be wrapped up by december 16th (if i recall correctly). Is there a chance of this happening?

December 8th.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Um, it IS true that Trainer made the statement quoted in the opening post of this thread.

Cheers

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trey Trainor is a Trump appointee , make of that what you will.

James E. "Trey" Trainor III was nominated by President Donald J. Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate on May 19, 2020. He was appointed to a term ending April 30, 2023.
www.fec.gov...

Most leadership positions in the federal government are Trump's. Did you expect him to keep most of Obama's around? Do you think Biden is planning to keep many Trump appointees on staff?
edit on 12-11-2020 by Teikiatsu because: going -> planning

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The article is from 6 days ago. That's the only article I could find about it as well.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yea I don't get that statement. So if everyone Trump appointed is in his pocket. Than it would only be fair to say any democratic that's been appointed past or present is in pelosis pocket and can't be trusted. It works both ways

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And if not, what happens?

We fight 'em in the threads.

We will dream about it in our beds.

We will fight 'em in the streets.

Then go home and pee in our sheets.

Never give In.

Never surrender.

Sir Winston Neo.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok...so now what?

Does he have any authority to do anything about it or is he just in a token position flapping his gums?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Ok...so now what?

Does he have any authority to do anything about it or is he just in a token position flapping his gums?

At best it would help the state legislators decide to certify results or not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join