It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Craft Flight Simulator Experience App Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I would love to find collaborators for an idea of mine where we use a flight deck and control panel, which is mind-controlled by the viewer for a comprehensive dash through the levels of the solar system, galaxy, and universe. A relaxing and sometimes thrilling adventure through the deepest parts of our known, unknown, and currently unknowable existence. Contact me for further information.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How would this be different than other space sims?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

which is mind-controlled by the viewer

So you want to make a mind controlled no man's sky on a large physical flight deck.

Hmmmm

I would help, but I had other plans for the rest of my life.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
How would this be different than other space sims?
Well an excellent question, as far as I have found the sims currently are not as inclusive nor advanced in the program as I visualize. Many are earth-based knowledge and designed imo to create interest in the technologies we are familiar with and have available. Entire flight crews/teams can be created or an individual experience, equally engaging. I know this does not directly nor indirectly answer your question but let's not give it all away...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Hum, yes I understand.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

How would it be mind controlled by the user?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So I imagine having the current knowledge of our Solar system, Galaxy and Universe included, with interactive maps onboard. Either single player or where the game creates your crew or you invite teammates. Exciting gameplay as you encounter other off-world species, black/white holes, time rifts, interdimensional portals, and many other aspects of advanced travel. As Player enters the vast Universe they choose various paradigms of physics and opportunity.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
So I imagine having the current knowledge of our Solar system, Galaxy and Universe included, with interactive maps onboard. Either single player or where the game creates your crew or you invite teammates. Exciting gameplay as you encounter other off-world species, black/white holes, time rifts, interdimensional portals, and many other aspects of advanced travel. As Player enters the vast Universe they choose various paradigms of physics and opportunity.

In Elite Dangerous, you have the entire Milky Way galaxy to an accurate scale, with over 400 billion star systems, many of which have multiple planets you can actually land on and explore.
There are AMAZING views to be had.
There are even aliens.
Elite Dangerous came out in 2014, and in the 6 years since, players have only managed to see less than 0.05% of the galaxy. 99.95% of it is still completely unexplored. Oh, and when you find undiscovered systems/planets, your name goes on them forever.
edit on 11/12/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

There will be 2 options one will be hands-on the other mind-meld. On the control panel, you will see either your hands or simply the panels. It is faster to be in the later, but the option will be available.

The choice at the beginning of the game will be to either be Human or "other", this choice confirms various options throughout gameplay.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: trollzAHHH! So similar to what I have dreamt! Am checking it out now on YT, but only 153K subs? BRB

edit on pm1130pmThu, 12 Nov 2020 13:08:11 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I've gotta ask, do you have any mechanical engineering, game design, or programming experience?

Do you actually understand you'd have to invent a new technology for your idea?

top topics

join