It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My political plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ALthough I think that Trump still has a chance and I will still continue to support him until the very end, reading political post after political post after political post everywhere I turn is really starting to give me a headache. I think I am at a point where I need a vacation from all things political. However at the same time I have ensured myself that this is the last time in my life that I will only be a keyboard warrior. I plan to get off my arse and become involved in person from now on. I think that if even 5% of people pissed on my side of the coin did so there would be no stopping us. Anyway, not that I will be missed here or anywhere on the internet, but I am on a political internet sabbatical for a bit.

On the plus side for me on ATS, I look forward to diving in some cryptozoo and paranormal stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I hear ya. This crap is never ending. These bastards want to dominate our lives with this political sheet. Most of us just want to live and not have to worry constantly about politics.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I hear ya. This crap is never ending. These bastards want to dominate our lives with this political sheet. Most of us just want to live and not have to worry constantly about politics.

They want us to give up and then to take away our lives because of politics.

www.trumpaccountability.net... (seeks to punish all Trump voters "Those who elected him" and make a "list of donors" and anyone who posted positive about Trump on social media to punish them in the future and blackball them from the job market)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

How do they know who voted for Trump or Biden?

I thought who you voted for is anonymous. I have seen posts where people have said they placed signs and said they where going to vote for one candidate, to keep peace, but actually voted for the other.

This does not make a lot of sense to me. There is no way you can tell who voted for who by just looking at them.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: The2Billies

How do they know who voted for Trump or Biden?

I thought who you voted for is anonymous. I have seen posts where people have said they placed signs and said they where going to vote for one candidate, to keep peace, but actually voted for the other.

This does not make a lot of sense to me. There is no way you can tell who voted for who by just looking at them.

If you told a Democrat who then sends your name to the Trump Accountability Project with a post you made anywhere on social media indicating you like Trump's policies to support their claim. OR if you made any post on any social media like ATS supporting Trump it could be copied and sent to the project. If you wore a Trump hat and there is a picture of you in it, or a Trump sign in your yard. There are lots of ways.

This isn't the only group doing it either:
bridgeproject.com... ANOTHER database similar to Trump Accountability Project

AOC and other Democratic Congresspeople have sent out tweets asking all Democrats to help make the list.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
ALthough I think that Trump still has a chance and I will still continue to support him until the very end, reading political post after political post after political post everywhere I turn is really starting to give me a headache. I think I am at a point where I need a vacation from all things political. However at the same time I have ensured myself that this is the last time in my life that I will only be a keyboard warrior. I plan to get off my arse and become involved in person from now on. I think that if even 5% of people pissed on my side of the coin did so there would be no stopping us. Anyway, not that I will be missed here or anywhere on the internet, but I am on a political internet sabbatical for a bit.

On the plus side for me on ATS, I look forward to diving in some cryptozoo and paranormal stuff.

The problem is, the GOP is going to say "look at all this enthusiasm for Trump - we'll be sure to win in 2024!" and then they'll trot out a Jeb Bush-like candidate. They don't understand people voted Trump, they didn't vote Republican.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Later dude, cya in a week or so.

new topics

top topics

join