It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Social Network Outages - 1st Instagram...now YouTube

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So yesterday thru this morning Instagram was down in a large portion of the USA. Had to delete and reupload the app to get it working again.

Today - this evening YouTube is down.

These are really big revenue generating social platforms - they shouldn’t just go offline unexpectedly.

Is there a gremlin at work in the World Wide Web? Possible cyberattack?

Adding additional sites as I hear about them. Someone below posted Bitchute.com is also having issues.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Buvvy because: Adding additional website.

Update by The Verge “The issue appears to affect other services that use the YouTube infrastructure too, including YouTube TV and the movies and TV shows you’d purchase through Google TV (formerly known as Google Play Movies & TV). We couldn’t load them. In our initial testing, the YouTube website seemed to load just fine, but videos themselves would continuously show the loading wheel. One Verge staffer got a video to load after about a minute. As of about 8:00PM ET, though, we see error screens like this whenever we try to watch a video:

www.theverge.com...
edit on 11-11-2020 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

Update: YouTube is back up now.

The website www.downdetector.com showed that multiple platforms / websites / online services experienced an increase in downtime this evening: YouTube, Twitter, Google, Verizon, Comcast, AT&T, Spectrum, Netflix, Facebook, Amazon, Crunchyroll, Cox, Xbox Live, T Mobile, etc...

I still haven’t been able to locate anything online explaining the cause of the downtime.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Buvvy because: Adding info

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It could be because so much EVIDENCE of U.S. election fraud is being uploaded. Twitter and Facebook may be next?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Censorship

Shrugs

Thank a Democrat

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wonder what video(s) they did not want anyone to see badly enough to fritz out their whole platform until they get the algorhythm setup to automatically block said video(s).

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It could be because so much EVIDENCE of U.S. election fraud is being uploaded. Twitter and Facebook may be next?

It could also be because so many HOAX videos around election fraud are being uploaded . Twitter and Facebook have plenty of those hoax videos.
For example of those hoax videos we have quite a few here but since ATS is now TDS no one expects them to get moved.
edit on 11-11-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm in Aus and youtube is down for me here too.

link   
Posted in the other thread as well.

mobile.twitter.com...

link   
Very thought provoking OP.

Thanks so much for all the time and thought put into it.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There are no coincidences , something is at play here.

Is it just social media platforms going down ?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Very thought provoking OP.

Thanks so much for all the time and thought put into it.

Tho OP is a report of real-time events that others may not know.

Your reply is an absolute waste of database space.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

ATS was never meant to be Twitter.

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

It could also be because so many HOAX videos around election fraud are being uploaded . Twitter and Facebook have plenty of those hoax videos.
For example of those hoax videos we have quite a few here but since ATS is now TDS no one expects them to get moved.

Yes I'm sure they would shut down there Billion dollar Social media platforms because of Hoax's .

link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
So yesterday thru this morning Instagram was down in a large portion of the USA. Had to delete and reupload the app to get it working again.

Today - this evening YouTube is down.

These are really big revenue generating social platforms - they shouldn’t just go offline unexpectedly.

Is there a gremlin at work in the World Wide Web? Possible cyberattack?

Good. Maybe a patriotic hacker took them offline. F them.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Rudy Giuliani uploaded a YouTube video 30 minutes ago showing evidence of election fraud. It stopped playing 20 minutes ago, and now seems to have been removed.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I will add more if I can find an explanation. I searched prior to posting...nobody mentioned Instagram or YouTube being offline. When Instagram went down I didn’t think twice about it. Instagram and YouTube...that caught my attention. Note: YouTube just went down...not a lot of time to investigate it yet.

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No time to investigate what will probably be a nothing burger.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's similar to what you get for playing any video at the moment.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com... seems to be having issues also.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I only popped in here to check if it was my internet being a pain, thanks for the heads up, I wondered what was going on with that,

Strange soda,

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Bitchute is fine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join