It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Georgia announces "hand recount and audit".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
A recount in Georgia may not sway the election.

But an audit will show if any cheating happened and I bet it gives the state to Donald Trump.

Is it a hand recount? If so that could show vote irregularities in using the voting machines too. There is a hand full of states under question, but I do not know if GA was one of them.

I hope we get regular updates of the findings.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

if they find GA miscounted and Trump wins that state, would it even be in the realm of possibility that other states may have had the same problems that caused the miscalculation?

If they find no fraud in GA, then it would look just like all the other states that were very close.

Other than cheering for cheating, I sure can't find a good reason to be angry about this decision, but I may be missing something.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Other than cheering for cheating, I sure can't find a good reason to be angry about this decision, but I may be missing something.

Where did I express my emotion on the decision? The State of Georgia has rules governing their elections as per the Constitution, it appears they are following them.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Where did I express my emotion on the decision? The State of Georgia has rules governing their elections as per the Constitution, it appears they are following them.

did I say you did?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What's the 'angry' part in your reply to me? Who's angry in this thread about following the election laws of that state?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

not angry at all. I just throw those things in to make sure when someone wants to snark others into looking guilty for asking for justice, they out themselves as exactly what they are. As long as that doesn't happen, no harm, no foul.

it's all good. I'm just happy that it appears someone is listening to the other half of the country. Once this is over, we can all move on and sing kum-buy-ya. But right now, some folks aren't quite trusting the man.

Please don't take anything personal. it's not meant that way.

eta;
first two paragraphs were replying to your two paragraphs. Last one was a bonus as stated.
edit on 11-11-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Once this is over, we can all move on and sing kum-buy-ya.

I don't see that happening, there are plenty of people here that have already said, 'I know there's fraud and I want such and such a state to prove it BUT even if they don't I know it's not a legit election...". We both know everything before the 'but' is bull.

Of course not, never do, we're always good. I mean who's gonna break my balls in a month or so when it starts to snow?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hopefully they do not use the same computer software to add the votes together.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Once this is over, we can all move on and sing kum-buy-ya.

I don't see that happening, there are plenty of people here that have already said, 'I know there's fraud and I want such and such a state to prove it BUT even if they don't I know it's not a legit election...". We both know everything before the 'but' is bull.

Of course not, never do, we're always good. I mean who's gonna break my balls in a month or so when it starts to snow?

I'm not the "laugh at you for shoveling you roof" kind of guy. Not at all.

But those I speak to just want to know this is fair, and it sure doesn't look fair right now. I think Georgia is a perfect spot to test the theory. If it shows everything is good, then a sold case can be made the rest of it likely is. If not, same thing, but in reverse.

But it's not up to me. I'm just a guy who can't get a beer.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Head of elections in GA gets it, saw a short quote where he basically said this is vital in a close contested election to ensure fairness, and legality and keep faith in the system high.

Shame so many in the media dont understand that lot of people in GA were scratching their heads as the count wore on so why not audit and recount and remove any doubt.

IF trump gets the state Biden can ask for a recount its the system at work correctly.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well, it appears everyone will have an answer some time next week or early the following.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Georgia recount/audit will help the two Republican Senators in Georgia's 1/5/2021 run-off election too. A story ran this Summer describing how Democrats have more errors in their mailed-in ballots, causing them to be rejected upon inspection.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Head of elections in GA gets it, saw a short quote where he basically said this is vital in a close contested election to ensure fairness, and legality and keep faith in the system high.

Shame so many in the media dont understand that lot of people in GA were scratching their heads as the count wore on so why not audit and recount and remove any doubt.

IF trump gets the state Biden can ask for a recount its the system at work correctly.

Here is direct quote

Gray said it is also exactly what the Trump campaign asked this week for.

Gray asked Raffensperger if this decision was due to any pressure from the Trump campaign but the secretary of state said no. He said it just math.

“With the margin being so close it will require a full by hand recount in each county. This will help built confidence it will be an audit, a recount and a recanvass all at once,” Raffensperger said.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well, it appears everyone will have an answer some time next week or early the following.

I see this as a positive thing for the nation. As many have said, this really isn't about Trump anymore.
It's proving that our election process is solid. And if it's not, there won't be any ambiguity about what changes need to happen, it will be clear.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: gladtobehere
twitter.com...

Edits incoming.

The AUDIT during the recount is critical.

The way it was explained, you look at every 50th or 100th ballot to ensure its LEGAL.

Otherwise, it's Garbage IN/Garbage OUT.

If they look at every 50th ballot that's about 99,000 total. A state of Georgia certified Biden win after the recount, canvassing, and auditing should diminish steam in the they stole the vote train. However Trump win...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Unsolicited mail-in ballots with no postage and no postage date stamp should all be tossed as improper and illegal. Regardless of who they voted for. I have a hunch that would eliminate tens of thousands of Biden votes.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

They are supposed to be, for years military absentee ballots were tossed for not having those marks.

Bothers me a lot that illegal ballots are counted but military ones were always tossed.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hopefully they do not use the same computer software to add the votes together.

Hand recount. No computers this time.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Hand recount. No computers this time.

For the hand recount, election officers will work with the paper ballots in batches, dividing them into piles for each candidate. Then they will run the piles through machines to count the number of ballots for each candidate. The scanners will not read the data on the ballots, simply count them.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I see this as a positive thing for the nation. As many have said, this really isn't about Trump anymore.
It's proving that our election process is solid. And if it's not, there won't be any ambiguity about what changes need to happen, it will be clear.

What you said is very true. If the recount does not reverse the count, and Trump loses, then it will satisfy a lot of people. If they do not allow the recount of these states, then turmoil will never go away in America.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join