It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis police shortage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Apparently Minneapolis is considering bringing in police from other jurisdiction's as they are being overwhelmed by violent crime and an officer shortage....

Bwhahahahaha

This is tooooo good!

"The proposal comes about five months after a majority of council members promised to work toward “ending” the Police Department following George Floyd’s death.

The city has struggled to combat a wave of violent crime, recording 74 homicides so far this year."

www.startribune.com...

Call in the social workers...
That's the long term plan I hear.

I know for a fact that there are neighborhoods around the country that pizza delivery drivers refuse to serve. But I'm sure less police will fix that issue...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Defund The Police!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

this is the part of me that wants the retards to get everything they ask for just so they can live in it and have everyone, including their base, realize how off the rails they are. it might destroy a good portion of the country, but we can rebuild after.

the level of stupid needs to be known to all. Defund the police, then call 911.
they make me smile.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Defund the police, then call 911. they make me smile.

If there is one thing that drives me to the point of political incorrectness and call people retards... that would be it.
We've seen it so many times recently.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this is the part of me that wants the retards to get everything they ask for just so they can live in it and have everyone, including their base, realize how off the rails they are. it might destroy a good portion of the country, but we can rebuild after.

they make me smile.

Ahhhh Now I understand
Build Back Better

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

they make me smile.

Ahhhh Now I understand
Build Back Better

in order to complete any project, there must be demo first.
and everyone loves demo day.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A State run totally by Democrats down to the town mayor and city councils.

This is what we have to look forward to down to the smallest town in the US, if the Democrats take the Senate.

Except, there will be NO police to recruit to help from other areas. The Democrats would have fired all those "nasty racists" as they call the police, and made them so angry they won't come back.

Get ready, letting criminals out of jail coming to the entire US, to terrorize your street, your children, your house, just like in Minneapolis and Seattle (it is happening to our close friends in a nice Seattle neighborhood and they are living in terror trying to find jobs somewhere else to escape)

Opening the borders to the world with no criminal checks, coming to your neighborhood all over the US, the US will become a haven for every criminal in the world escaping prosecution of crimes

As Senator Kennedy said today "Many of my colleagues are left of Lenin". Expect this and worse if the Democrats take GA.

As we have been told they won the election, get used to it.

edit on 11/11/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

they make me smile.

Ahhhh Now I understand
Build Back Better

It should be "Build Black Better".

Because apperantly black people cant get ahead in life without having help. Almost like handicapped people.

top topics

join