It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Dems Push Radical ROE Act: Abortions Until Birth, Care Denied to Baby Survivors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I usually don't do abortion threads, but this one is so sickening. Thought It needed to be made considering the last two weeks of the greatest farce on earth.

Massachusetts House Speaker Robert DeLeo (D) will push for a vote this week on an amendment to the annual budget bill that would codify abortion rights into state law, legalize abortions until birth, and allow abortionists to deny care to infants who survive the procedure.

If passed, the measure would legalize abortions after 24 weeks of pregnancy, allow a loophole for girls under the age of 16 to obtain an abortion without the consent of their parents, allow non-physicians to perform abortions, and allow abortionists to deny life-saving medical care to an infant who survives abortion.

Source .

Freggin monsters.

MONSTERS!

I guess that works out for all the pedo's in the party like Hunter getting busy with his dead brothers daughter.

This one might get heated.

So keep it civil.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
People that kill unborn babies have no soul. Anyone that denies that is a human before it's born is either uneducated or evil.

Prove me wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No, I don't think I'll keep it civil.

Screw anyone who defends this #

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

***Would legalize abortions after 24 weeks IF there's a fatal fetus abnormality.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Sweet Jesus, this is horrible. Monsters is right!

link   
I’m not anti-abortion by any stretch of the imagination, but the second part is outright murder.

link   

When my daughter was 17, she needed to go to the doctor for what I think was an ear infection or something like that.

I called the clinic to schedule the appointment after school. She drove herself to the clinic and was turned away because she wasn't 18....

Yet thus clown wants girls under 16 to be able to get an abortion after 24 weeks of pregnancy....

We do love in clown world.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

someone should have denied him care after the doctor dropped him on his head when he was born.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

But I’m for Love, Compassion and Science....Justice for all

Moral Relativism is my compass. Nothing you say can take away my right to keep my fingers in my ears.

Unity!!!

***^^***Sarcasm!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Nothing is more embarrassing for pro-abortion people than the one that lives and grows to adulthood and then comes back to convict them later on as an advocate for life.

Abortion survivors are real.
edit on 11-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It is a gross violation of human decency and it is inhumane in the extreme. This Robert DeLeo is a disgusting human being who is just begging for a violent judgement be cast upon himself.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

***Would legalize abortions after 24 weeks IF there's a fatal fetus abnormality.

Means killing people with disabilities before they're born. Just to save money, that's all.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So keep it civil.

lol, no. these #tards are wanting to string up a 8 month old baby and use it like a piñata.
even the sick stupid people of the nation have to look at this and realize it's wrong.
What is the net gain here? More work for abortion doctors? less mouths to feed? What is the benefit to getting prego, and waiting until just before birth, and killing a life that others are begging to adopt?

When thought like this becomes mainstream, it's time for giant meteor. God knows how to push the reset button too. Everyone respawn now.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I can only see what happens next. "lazy young mothers are your kids bugging you? Now you can abort them up to age 5!". Don't get me wrong. I'm all for abortions. But if the fetus is alive and well, along with the mother there should be a point of no return.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Means killing people with disabilities before they're born. Just to save money, that's all.

It means women who have all ready lost their babies won't have to carry the baby for months and months, if they don't want to.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What is the net gain here?

A codified way to get rid of all us abnormal people who didn't vote D.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Where are all the radical Dem supporters to defend this?
I #ing dare you to try.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
New York had a standing ovation when they passed this .....

FLASHBACK

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It means women who have all ready lost their babies won't have to carry the baby for months and months, if they don't want to.

It also means that children who could live a relatively normal life could be aborted too.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have had a change of heart. This is fine, but we need to take it a step more. 28th trimester abortions need to be legal. and no doctor credentials needed, just a quick injection. If we can kill a small child for the lolz, why not some children who have grown a bit, but still retain that childish mentality?

It taking a life is such a rush, shouldn't we all get to enjoy the fun? I think it should be put in the bill.

what trimester are you in Mr. Deleo?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join