It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date: Researcher

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Trump advisers privately express pessimism about heading off Biden’s win

All to placate Trump's delusions.

www.washingtonpost.com...

According to The Washington Post, top confidants—including White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, and adviser Corey Lewandowski—have all said in private that they’re pessimistic about success in Trump’s lawsuits in several states that are looking to overturn election results. One person with knowledge of the discussions told the newspaper that Trump will carry on fighting, but even he acknowledges that it will be difficult to succeed. “He is all over the place. It changes from hour to hour,” the person said.

He's taking his followers on a delusional trip to nowhere

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: LSU2018

They can only be fair with fingerprints. In my opinion.

I'd be fine with that too.

Wonder if someday it will be DNA...

If some in our government and the tech industry have their way, it will be all electronic voting done from your phone, ipad, or PC with fingerprint and facial recognition, and it will all be tallied instantaneously. You think things are wonky now? Just wait...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

All to placate Trump's delusions.

www.washingtonpost.com...

According to The Washington Post, top confidants—including White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, and adviser Corey Lewandowski—have all said in private that they’re pessimistic about success in Trump’s lawsuits in several states that are looking to overturn election results. One person with knowledge of the discussions told the newspaper that Trump will carry on fighting, but even he acknowledges that it will be difficult to succeed. “He is all over the place. It changes from hour to hour,” the person said.

He's taking his followers on a delusional trip to nowhere

Another fake article from WashPo. Aren't they the ones saying the USPS whistleblower recanted his story when he didn't? They made it up, just like they're making this up.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Phoenix
If you want convenience go corner 7-Eleven or such.

Nope.

I want voting convenience and guess what? I have it.

Mail in voting is the way to go, soooooo easy and soooooo convenient. No more waiting on lines like if I were to ever go to a Walmart, which I won't.

Translation:. I'm a lazy slob who can't get my ass off the couch to vote, I may also miss dancing with the stars.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Translation:. I'm a lazy slob who can't get my ass off the couch to vote, I may also miss dancing with the stars.

Exactly.

And it's not that show, it's trying to catch up on The Office, the original one, not the one the Brits ripped off.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It is possible, but... WaPo? Seriously?

Rotflmao!!!!
edit on 11-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
They need to shred these ballots and do this again properly this time. Idiots.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It is all incorrect. In FL we got multiple ballots for people who did not even live at the address anymore and we have been here almost 7 years.

It is the honesty in a person that only uses the ones that are legal but I could have voted 4 times and 3 people would not have been me.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Phoenix
If you want convenience go corner 7-Eleven or such.

Nope.

I want voting convenience and guess what? I have it.

Mail in voting is the way to go, soooooo easy and soooooo convenient. No more waiting on lines like if I were to ever go to a Walmart, which I won't.

Absentee voting is great. Should continue to be used.

Un-solicited mail in ballots are an excuse for fraud and nothing else.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: dashen

The democrats have pulled out all the stops. They won't get in trouble, even if the election goes the other way. Because of this, what they've done is pushed out an incredibly massive amount of fraudulent ballots with the hopes that they won't be noticed and if they are noticed, then oh well because they never had a chance to win anyways. It's the same concept as a defender purposely pulling down a receiver on a deep pass (in college ball) to draw the 15 yard penalty for pass interference instead of playing fair and risking the receiver catching the ball for either the winning TD or putting them close enough to line up for the winning FG. But what they didn't account for is that even though the penalty gave their rival 15 yards, it leaves one more second on the clock.

Excellent analogy!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Epoch Times was not the only source that decided to look at this data. Twitter user "GregOnTheRight" downloaded the ballot info from Pennsylvania, and using a spreadsheet he points out the discrepancies between the dates the ballots were sent by the state and received by the voter.

twitter.com...

At first Greg downloaded his video to Tik Tok, but it was deleted, so he uploaded it to Twitter.

twitter.com...

Greg found that 20,000 ballots were received by the state before they were mailed to the voters. Which is impossible. Apart from those 20k ballots 51,000 were marked as returned just one day after being received which is suspicious since USPS is not that fast. There are at least 35,000 which were returned a day before they were received by the voter, and about 9,000 have no sent date.

BTW, at first Greg was only working with 1/3 of the data as he was only able to download at first only a bit over 1 million ballot info, but it seems the numbers are more in line to what the Epoch Times themselves state has happened, information which I included above.

But we are being told "there is no voter fraud"?

BTW, about 47 minutes ago Pennsylvania decided to delete the entire election 2020 dataset, which raises even more questions as to what is going on as it seems Pennsylvanian authorities are attempting to bury the evidence of election fraud in their state.

edit on 20-11-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ooops, forgot to add the link to the waybackmachine where this information can be still accessed despite Pennsylvanian authorities deleting them in their website.

data.pa.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> Link

Can't post the link correctly, just quote it and paste URL in a new browser window.

edit on 20-11-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Apart from those 20k ballots 51,000 were marked as returned just one day after being received which is suspicious since USPS is not that fast.

I received my ballot by mail. Filled it out. Drove it to the drop box the next morning.

As did — everyone else I know — that voted from a mailed ballot.

With DeJoy messing with the USPS — no one was taking a chance it didn’t get delivered.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah i guess that accounts for the 20,000 ballots received by the state before the voter got it right? Or the 9,000 with no received date?

BTW, at least those other ballots you claim are okay should be counted by hand WITH Republican observers closer than 6 feet away to certify those votes...

edit on 20-11-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yeah i guess that accounts for the 20,000 ballots received by the state before the voter got it right? Or the 9,000 with no received date?

BTW, at least those other ballots you claim are okay should be counted by hand WITH Republican observers closer than 6 feet away to certify those votes...

I expect there is a legitimate explanation.

Just like there is for the scenario I described.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Why is it I only hear about Republican observers?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The only expectation I have is for a recount and for Republican observers when democrats decided to use mostly only democrat poll workers.

You are asking why "republican observers"'?...

Because of this...

I don't count on people like you to actually tell the truth when you have used lies for over 4 years to attempt to oust the duly elected POTUS with "Russian lies" that your fuhrer Hillary came up with.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Breaking 11-21-2020

PENNSYLVANIA judge throws out Trump Admin election lawsuit.

www.foxnews.com...

I'm glad Judge Brann didn't drag his feet! Now it's onward and upward to the SCOTUS.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The only expectation I have is for a recount and for Republican observers when democrats decided to use mostly only democrat poll workers.

You are asking why "republican observers"'?...

Because of this...

I don't count on people like you to actually tell the truth when you have used lies for over 4 years to attempt to oust the duly elected POTUS with "Russian lies" that your fuhrer Hillary came up with.

Can you verify this information from a neutral site?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join