It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasnt Kamala stepped down as Senator hmmm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just wondering if Joe Biden is President-Elect ( according to the braindead and the MSM) making Kamala Harris; VP-Elect, you think she would step down as the senator of California..... right? Why have a “Plan B” if, confidence is key?

I mean she’s as arrogant as they come, so it makes you wonder.
edit on 11-11-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Just wondering if Joe Biden is President-Elect ( according to the braindead and the MSM) making Kamala Harris; VP-Elect, you think she would step down as the senator of California..... right? Why have a “Plan B” if, confidence is key?

I mean she’s as arrogant as they come, so it makes you wonder.

You do have a point

Star and Flag.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
She will have Joe sign an Executive Order, allowing her to be both...

...or, the Powers of Attorney have already been drawn up, for her to sign on Joe's behalf...

...that's how the left rolls...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Wait a minute, she still hasn't stepped down yet? o.O

You're right. In the world of politics, that's rather suspect. If they were positive they had it in the bag no problemo, she'd already be working behind the scenes to professionally transfer to the new gig. But she isn't.

That actually stinks worse than DB after a Taco Bell binge. And THAT reeks.

Edit: The more I consider it, the more it belies her mouth. Now, unless my understanding from previous senators running for president/VP is way off, the governor should have already been working on a stand-in candidate to have at the ready & presented them, too. Something ain't right here.
edit on 11/10/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

There will be no further need for Senators when Kamala the Hun takes her crown...

That's right...

Kamala the Hun

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is she the vp yet? and if so, do office holders resign before January?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Historically they have a candidate that is “in training”..... can’t seem to find one

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: vonclod

Historically they have a candidate that is “in training”..... can’t seem to find one

Lol, I'm guessing once it's official. I would of rather seen Tulsi as vp.
edit on 11-11-2020 by vonclod because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Technically, that's the definite deadline, but unless I've got way too many presidential campaign runs for way too many races over the years totally jumbled up, I could have sworn they step down very shortly after they "win" (as in, within a few days) and I don't mean when the EC says they win.

If nothing else, the fact the Newsom doesn't appear to even have a candidate narrowed down yet might say more.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Technically, that's the definite deadline, but unless I've got way too many presidential campaign runs for way too many races over the years totally jumbled up, I could have sworn they step down very shortly after they "win" (as in, within a few days) and I don't mean when the EC says they win.

If nothing else, the fact the Newsom doesn't appear to even have a candidate narrowed down yet might say more.

Ok, I wasn't sure..I would guess due to the circumstances/chaos, they are playing it safe. What a sh#tshow!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ok, I wasn't sure..I would guess due to the circumstances/chaos, they are playing it safe. What a sh#tshow!

Don't hold me to it, I'm dead tired, and getting nowhere in searches for related info. Even news articles conveniently leave the details of that timeline start out, despite hyping Harris. I'm going off memory here, and it could certainly be incorrect. Regarding Harris, anyway. Newsom really hasn't narrowed anyone down yet, which, reading between lines, seems to be coming off as unusual.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Newsom really hasn't narrowed anyone down yet, which, reading between lines, seems to be coming off as unusual.

Lot of unusual going around lately..hell, this whole crappy year! fits right into place.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Beijing Biden & Kamala the Hun.

Not stepping down is kind their thing.

If I remember right Neither Kerry or Obama stepped down while they ran, and are/were still serving senators til years end.

edit on 11-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Where do you live??! That's how it works. Geez

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
She will have Joe sign an Executive Order, allowing her to be both...

...or, the Powers of Attorney have already been drawn up, for her to sign on Joe's behalf...

...that's how the left rolls...

That way in the event of a tie vote in the Senate, she can vote twice legally ❗😃

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It varies, I looked up a few who were Senators prior to winning higher office, Nixon, Johnson, Obama, Kennedy, they range from a week or so after the election all the way into January.

edit on 11-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain the plan was to make it look like Kamala and Joe "won", then it turns out Trump wins, then riots, etc., then voilà, The Great Reset brings utopia (for those who consider themselves the owners of the planet, everyone and everything upon it.)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I was doing a little digging, and Al gore stepped down at the beginning of january......as did Pence.....So they do resign from the office at least weeks before being sworn into the next office.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Kamala Harris knows that Joe Biden's voter fraud organization was not built very well... and is being exposed more and more everyday.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Kamala is a Ho , Ho's Know Best .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join