It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Attorney on MASSIVE Voter FRAUD for Joe Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just found this Gem of a video. Mornings with Maria on FOX NEWS. A description and extent of the fraud found. They are confident that Trump will be President. Other candidates have had their election stolen. According to other sources I recently read or watched, the voting machines are linked to Soro's and Democrats Like Nancy Pelosi for example.

Link to Video

LOOK closer. SOMETIMES the host has GLASSES. Sometimes NOT. This is a deep FAKE or SOMETHING.

*also CLICKBAIT titles are STUPID

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Excellent statement. I remember watching you slowly go from anti-Trump to pro-Trump.

I want honesty as well. If Joe Biden really did win this election fair and square then I have no problem accepting the results. I may not accept his platform, but I'll accept the results and work harder for 2022 and 2024, but if we can't rely on an honest election then the next move is on us because I can't see too many more times where people come out in droves to vote for someone, only to be cheated out of the real results.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Annee
450,000 ballots only voted for Biden.

This is commonly known as “undervoting,” and reports indicate that it didn’t happen any more or less in 2020 than it did in 2016, the year when Trump initially won the presidency.

Previously discussed in another thread.

Its not just about the total ballot count Annee.......its about the discrepancies that KEEP happening district after distrcit so far that are consistent......

If this were for a conservative you would be Yelling it wasnt right.........and youd be spot on to do so

Still waiting for court verified proof.

So far, nada.

You and your motley crew also tried to scold us and tell us Trump wasn't living up to any of his promises when he wasn't even 7 days past his inauguration. Give it a little time.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

0/13 lawsuits filed so far. Trump Lost!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You see who was behind Biden the usurper. Tech giants which used their influence to control free speech and free reporting online during their election. The MSM was pushing for Biden the usurper. Hollywood and big music, same deal. Now the banks have tipped their hands. Globalists that see a free US as a roadblock to their goals.
They spent billions to push for Biden the usurper. These are not people that give a crap about racial equality, gender sensitivity. Hardly. They own women like chattel and that includes children. They want low income workers and to control all spending and all finance. That explains Biden the usurpers plans to open the borders. They'll want to strip people of their rights of free speech, the right to assemble( with Covid as the test program) the right of self defense. Its a police state in the making.
Trump's a blowhard, admittedly. But if you just stop and think and filter out the propaganda they kept brainwashing us with, you'd see that he was a pretty good POTUS and was actually on the side of the average american more than any POTUS since Reagan. And he's not taking this lying down and neither should we. We need to be reaching out to the misled participants in this election fraud and tell them to come forward and tell what they know.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
They were showing all the confirmed dead people voting by mail in ballot, if they were mailed out to those addresses and then sent back, or maybe they just show as being mailed. The point is if somebody has been dead for 10 years who is filling it out for them? Is it possible a family member could decide to do it for them, sure, but that is unlikely not at this scale all across battle ground swing states.
My guess is nefarious operatives see these people still on the voting lists and find out they are deceased and mail their ballot in, and they thought nobody would check it out, but people are, 100% fraud.

The American people deserve accuracy, what the supreme court should do is order a do over in all contested states, with these provisions, vote in person, with government ID and use paper ballots, no machines, and have equal observers from both sides watching....if Biden can win under those conditions then fine he deserves to be President.
edit on 12-11-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
bullpucky. go fearmonger somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

So you are saying, Trump should go full narcissist? Ah, what an era to be alive in.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Another United States Postal Service whistleblower has come forward in Pennsylvania.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just found this Gem of a video. Mornings with Maria on FOX NEWS. A description and extent of the fraud found. They are confident that Trump will be President. Other candidates have had their election stolen. According to other sources I recently read or watched, the voting machines are linked to Soro's and Democrats Like Nancy Pelosi for example.

Link to Video

LOOK closer. SOMETIMES the host has GLASSES. Sometimes NOT. This is a deep FAKE or SOMETHING.

*also CLICKBAIT titles are STUPID

Its indeed weird she toggles her glasses! But the video is on foxnews and it seems to be genuine. In the longer video the host is presentating her at the beginning. You cant fake that.

I think I solved the mystery, the video is combined from several takes. Not deep "something" but common editing.
edit on 12-11-2020 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This Is True .

Got Mine Yesterday . A Collectors Item I Bet ...................)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

200 voters perhaps? How in any way shape or form does this affect anything? Serious question. At a time when we need to come together and be Americans, you're adding fuel to the fire and coddling the president.

The country is weak right now as we currently have no president. The president elect cannot be briefed and the current one doesn't do briefings. At what point do you actually put America first?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

Link to the full version from an official source?

Also who was the guest? ... Like what are her qualifications and background?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another United States Postal Service whistleblower has come forward in Pennsylvania.

mobile.twitter.com...

The anonymous USPS guy claims they were only allowed to deliver ballots for Biden. How did they know who which sealed envelope was for Biden and which were for Trump?

Also, why is their anonymous source not coming forward into the light? There is over a million-dollar reward for reliable info on that kind of voter fraud.

It is from Project Veritas.lol

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

" How did they know who which sealed envelope was for Biden and which were for Trump? "

Ah , they Opened Them ? Sealing them Up Again would be an Easy Task for the USPO . Lots of Prior Experience .....

edit on 12-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain

200 voters perhaps? How in any way shape or form does this affect anything? Serious question. At a time when we need to come together and be Americans, you're adding fuel to the fire and coddling the president.

The country is weak right now as we currently have no president. The president elect cannot be briefed and the current one doesn't do briefings. At what point do you actually put America first?

I have wondered just who’s running the country right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Grimpachi

" How did they know who which sealed envelope was for Biden and which were for Trump? "

Ah , they Opened Them ? Sealing them Up Again would be an Easy Task for the USPO . Lots of Prior Experience .....

So you are claiming a small group of people were steaming tens of thousands of envelopes open to check who voted for Trump then resealing the Biden votes to deliver all within a day or so.

Then on top of that their "source" decides to go on project Veritas instead of doing the right thing by going to authorities. Let us say he is afraid so instead of contacting the guy down in Texas for a million-dollar reward he goes to Veritas.

Just stop.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There was no mass fraud, he's being laughed out of every court, Trump lost, bigly, he will leave or be forced to leave. He's now panicking, installing his stooges in the NSA/DoD to cover up what happened in 2016 with the blessing of Barr.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

Sidney Powell www.federalappeals.com...
Video on Foxnews video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Read of the day, link from citizen free press

Are we sure about all those mail-in ballots"

during primary season earlier this year, we know that a lot of mail-in ballots were thrown out for failing to meet various state law requirements. In New York City, during New York State’s June 23 primary, 21% of all mail-in ballots—totaling approximately 84,000 raw votes—were invalidated

According to the U.S. Elections Project, as of November 5, there were 1,009 mail ballots rejected in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania out of over 2.6 million mail-in ballots cast. That is simply implausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join