It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Attorney on MASSIVE Voter FRAUD for Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

lol and when the courts verify it or dont you will then want someone to read it to you? Come back think we all are in for fun the Trump train has been ahead of the game since he took office in 2016 and he is came out on top where most politicians have failed.

I think there will be alotta folks eating crow in a week or so and hopefully it wont be me lol

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

450,000 ballots only voted for Biden.

This is commonly known as “undervoting,” and reports indicate that it didn’t happen any more or less in 2020 than it did in 2016, the year when Trump initially won the presidency.

Previously discussed in another thread.

Its not just about the total ballot count Annee.......its about the discrepancies that KEEP happening district after distrcit so far that are consistent......

If this were for a conservative you would be Yelling it wasnt right.........and youd be spot on to do so

Still waiting for court verified proof.

So far, nada.

I know, when CNN reports it, only then will it be real.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Were no longer a beacon of democracy.

Trump should go scorched-earth, start declassifying everything he can.
Deep state manages to get away with the all the voter fraud.

If Chief declassifies maybe even HALF of the whole picture-- and
the general population understand what it means: the Continuity
of Government plan will work about as well as Max Schell and Tia
Leona's combined butt muscle holding back that Deep Impact tsunami.

A decent fraction of the truth as understood by the voting 71Mil
disenfranchised NOW? It'd make Nuremberg look like a Tupperware
party. And I wish I could properly credit the genius that came up
with that facsimile. There's gonna be a war, and it ain't my war now.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I’ll share some of that crow with you, brother. You won’t have to dine alone.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: chr0naut

It actually looks like a clone of the video now that you mention it. It has the fox banners in the video. What a coincidence. Never seen this lawyer before.

Never seen Sydney Powell, Michael Flynn's attorney, before? Really? Where have you been?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The White House describes 234 pages of sworn affidavits on election cheating and fraud... from just one County in Michigan.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If true, This is big. China's potential role in mass voter fraud this election is being investigated.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Trump team attorney Lin Wood says the mainstream media is involved with the mass 2020 election fraud. And soon everyone will see the proof.

mobile.twitter.com...

No Veterans Day Break for these Warriors!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Whatever case they have I hope they make it soon. Allegations without evidence will not overturn the election.

This all reminds me of the investigation into massive voter fraud from 2016 that Trump claimed was from illegals. They came up with nothing and quietly disbanded the investigation.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

450,000 ballots only voted for Biden.

This is commonly known as “undervoting,” and reports indicate that it didn’t happen any more or less in 2020 than it did in 2016, the year when Trump initially won the presidency.

Previously discussed in another thread.

If true. And I doubt it. Trump won last time so he didn't have to sue. Just because they tried it last time and failed. Doesn't make it ok. We have to have accurate voting period. I don't want my vote switched away to Biden or diluted by fake ballets.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Forensic Investigators have determined that 3,889,947 votes have been removed from President Trump. Most of them were awarded to Joe Biden by the infamous "software glitch".

Summary: imgur.com...

The data is now in the hands of Trump's legal team(s).

A screenshot of an Excel sheet posted on IMGUR. By Jove you've cracked the case Watson!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The point of this thread is the fact that we have a lawyer representing Trump that is serious about these allegations. The lawyer is convinced that they have a good case. That many different types of fraud were going on to "steal the election" from Trump.

Giuliani had been previously interviewed. This collaborates Giuliani's accounts of these law suites. Lawyers don't take cases unless they believe they will win.

It's likely Trump is going to be your President again. And you should be grateful.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
The point of this thread is the fact that we have a lawyer representing Trump that is serious about these allegations. The lawyer is convinced that they have a good case. That many different types of fraud were going on to "steal the election" from Trump.

Giuliani had been previously interviewed. This collaborates Giuliani's accounts of these law suites. Lawyers don't take cases unless they believe they will win.

It's likely Trump is going to be your President again. And you should be grateful.

Lawyers take cases because they believe they will be paid by the client. Not much more to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I'm fairly sure this is the video;

Attorney Sidney Powell

I can't actually get it to play.

You can also go to the OP link and open up the original video on the original uploaders UT channel.

Have you seen the original uploaders channel.

It is fairly obvious that they create their own videos from other video sources.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I'm fairly sure this is the video;

Attorney Sidney Powell

I can't actually get it to play.

You can also go to the OP link and open up the original video on the original uploaders UT channel.

Have you seen the original uploaders channel.

It is fairly obvious that they create their own videos from other video sources.

www.youtube.com...

MM kay ......so feel free to prove anything said wrong, it a complication of issues they think could be fraud........

Youve contributed literally nothing.......

so whats your point exactly........yes were aware its clips of accusations.......thats all the thread was about......

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wow, voter fraud, scamdemic and a miracle cure... just in time for Christmas.

Wonder how long they've sitting on that for, the cure that is?.... after all, no way are they gonna allow Trump
to take credit for that.... not Trump!

People put peoples lifes first, Globalists and Government put control first, wealth second, golf third..... shiite, were are we on the list?.... oh yeah, they tell us they give a sht..... words.... WORDS!

I'd venture to say that, our freedoms, rights and democracy are under the gravest threat the likes not seen since..... who knows

Do people really understand what's at stake here, this is not about Trump..... it's about your rights to have a voice and to be counted..... counting, remember learning that at school... one potatoe two potatoe three potatoe four....

Why did we bother to learn that when we don't count?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Being a centrist, Ive been watching to see if Trump's team follows up on tabulation and algorithm issues. Thats the big one. If they ignore it, they are in on it with the dems. Now, it appears that they are not involved, but other Republicans are involved with this fraud for sure. You can tell by their reaction.

Bingo. HAMMER, SCORECARD and the Dominion software. The one-off cases are bad, and should be prosecuted, of course, but... the people running these programs should be hung for TREASON.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
This all reminds me of the investigation into massive voter fraud from 2016 that Trump claimed was from illegals. They came up with nothing and quietly disbanded the investigation.

Not exactly. They got ZERO cooperation with the States involved. There wasn't much they could do at that time.

This time is different. They had 4 years to plan and prepare, and even had a trial run watching exactly what they did during the mid-terms.

I'm still not 100% convinced they are genuine, or if they are, they can succeed... but it is the best chance our nation has of truly getting back on track.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Forensic Investigators have determined that 3,889,947 votes have been removed from President Trump. Most of them were awarded to Joe Biden by the infamous "software glitch".

Summary: imgur.com...

The data is now in the hands of Trump's legal team(s).

You keep posting this spreasheet and have yet to produce any ancillary evidence that it's anything more than a random graphic made by Some Dude.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So if this software glitch is true, and they are doing an audit and hand recount in Georgia, then the 68,388 votes in Georgia that were switched due to a software glitch will come to light.

If that is the case, then the spreadsheet is validated and adds credibility to the rest of the numbers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join