It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Attorney on MASSIVE Voter FRAUD for Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just found this Gem of a video. Mornings with Maria on FOX NEWS. A description and extent of the fraud found. They are confident that Trump will be President. Other candidates have had their election stolen. According to other sources I recently read or watched, the voting machines are linked to Soro's and Democrats Like Nancy Pelosi for example.

Link to Video

edit on 10-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

+47 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said, (paraphrasing) "I can guarantee Donald Trump won't be in the White House in 2021, one way or the other".

She said it with such conviction, and now we know why. They have pulled these kinds of shenanigans so many times, they had no idea their cheating this time would be the straw that breaks their camel's back.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Can someone link me to this video on Fox News?

I can't seem to find it.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It actually looks like a clone of the video now that you mention it. It has the fox banners in the video. What a coincidence. Never seen this lawyer before. Maybe this was censored from YouTube and or Fox News.

edit on 10-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Being a centrist, Ive been watching to see if Trump's team follows up on tabulation and algorithm issues. Thats the big one. If they ignore it, they are in on it with the dems. Now, it appears that they are not involved, but other Republicans are involved with this fraud for sure. You can tell by their reaction.

edit on 10-11-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Project Veritas confirmed it.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just found this Gem of a video. Mornings with Maria on FOX NEWS. A description and extent of the fraud found. They are confident that Trump will be President. Other candidates have had their election stolen. According to other sources I recently read or watched, the voting machines are linked to Soro's and Democrats Like Nancy Pelosi for example.

Link to Video

Look heres the thing........I WANT Trump to be the president again I really do, and I DIDNT the first time around......
But what I want MORE is the election to be fair, and honest and true.......

Yes we absolutely need to follow all this stuff to the ends of whatever it makes, BUT if it turns out Biden won straight up, then by god he DID and we do our thing......

My Crusade isnt about a person , its about HONESTY and it always has been with this stuff....If people remember , I was DESTROYED for a long time on this forum because i was a conservative that was campaigning against Trump.......ACTIVELY, I was on the Cruz campaign officially....

People will assign you a LOT of things depending on how they FEEL you believe or think.....but TRUTH has no side, it has no polatic , it has no favor.....

We get pushed around and made fun of for things but thats ok, just stick with the TRUTH.......and we will see what pans out in the end and how we have to deal with it

BOTH SIDES should want that.....but were seeing more and more that one side is PISSED OFF with being challenged to prove it...to me thats some serious red flags....

Seems a lot like in my younger years, catching a woman being less than faithful, and asking certain questions, then getting flamed for them, getting gas lit, all the sudden theyre mad and want to fight about it.....turns out its true......

The left CONSISTENTLY has done this......from "Trumps kids are doing stuff" To "russia BS" and now were finding out it was THEY that did it......

I hope its no the same situation again, I hope we all come out clear.......but if one were to judge politics with the same lense of a toxic relationship lol its not looking good.......
edit on 11/10/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Forensic Investigators have determined that 3,889,947 votes have been removed from President Trump. Most of them were awarded to Joe Biden by the infamous "software glitch".

Summary: imgur.com...

The data is now in the hands of Trump's legal team(s).

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm fairly sure this is the video;

Attorney Sidney Powell

I can't actually get it to play.

You can also go to the OP link and open up the original video on the original uploaders UT channel.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Link to Video

Look heres the thing........I WANT Trump to be the president again I really do, and I DIDNT the first time around......
But what I want MORE is the election to be fair, and honest and true.......

Yes we absolutely need to follow all this stuff to the ends of whatever it makes, BUT if it turns out Biden won straight up, then by god he DID and we do our thing......

My Crusade isnt about a person , its about HONESTY and it always has been with this stuff....If people remember , I was DESTROYED for a long time on this forum because i was a conservative that was campaigning against Trump.......ACTIVELY, I was on the Cruz campaign officially....

People will assign you a LOT of things depending on how they FEEL you believe or think.....but TRUTH has no side, it has no polatic , it has no favor.....

We get pushed around and made fun of for things but thats ok, just stick with the TRUTH.......and we will see what pans out in the end and how we have to deal with it

BOTH SIDES should want that.....but were seeing more and more that one side is PISSED OFF with being challenged to prove it...to me thats some serious red flags....

Seems a lot like in my younger years, catching a woman being less than faithful, and asking certain questions, then getting flamed for them, getting gas lit, all the sudden theyre mad and want to fight about it.....turns out its true......

The left CONSISTENTLY has done this......from "Trumps kids are doing stuff" To "russia BS" and now were finding out it was THEY that did it......

I hope its no the same situation again, I hope we all come out clear.......but if one were to judge politics with the same lense of a toxic relationship lol its not looking good.......

Nailed it man.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The swamp is real... and it is deep.

Even if Biden shams his way into the White House... the American people know the score.

The mainstream media cannot be trusted. The technocrats cannot be trusted.

They sold out to China, quicker than Joe and Hunter... even quicker, than the Clintons...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Forensic Investigators have determined that 3,889,947 votes have been removed from President Trump. Most of them were awarded to Joe Biden by the infamous "software glitch".

Summary: imgur.com...

The data is now in the hands of Trump's legal team(s).

What investigators? with what background and will they testify that this is true and accurate information.........see this is what bothers me.......

I can make any graphic up

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Oh god, lol it really IS 2020 me and you concur......drinks all around and truth for all my friend

lol Be well bud

Seriously tho, im glad someone can see again, were trying to be honest
edit on 11/10/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
450,000 ballots only voted for Biden.

This is commonly known as “undervoting,” and reports indicate that it didn’t happen any more or less in 2020 than it did in 2016, the year when Trump initially won the presidency.

Previously discussed in another thread.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

This is commonly known as “undervoting,” and reports indicate that it didn’t happen any more or less in 2020 than it did in 2016, the year when Trump initially won the presidency.

Its not just about the total ballot count Annee.......its about the discrepancies that KEEP happening district after distrcit so far that are consistent......

If this were for a conservative you would be Yelling it wasnt right.........and youd be spot on to do so

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Its not just about the total ballot count Annee.......its about the discrepancies that KEEP happening district after distrcit so far that are consistent......

If this were for a conservative you would be Yelling it wasnt right.........and youd be spot on to do so

Still waiting for court verified proof.

So far, nada.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Idk. If this is true I hope that they expose it. But I will believe it when I see it.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The 2020 election is waking the sleeping giant. If nothing is done about the voter fraud, it will show over 70 million American's that the FBI/DOJ is bought and paid for by the deep state. Were no longer a beacon of democracy.

Trump should go scorched-earth, start declassifying everything he can. Leave the new administration a huge you know what storm to deal with for the next 4 years, if the deep state manages to get away with the all the voter fraud.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Still waiting for court verified proof.

So far, nada.

Same here Mrs. Trump Russia collusion......

also the impeachment is all true..

Also we have him this time with some hooker,

Also his kids were woking with China.............i can go on.......with all due respect, get the frick out with your false narrative about being right all the time.........at every turn youve been wrong

I salute you CCP........just in case
edit on 11/11/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Their servers are down with ["errors":[["id":"","code":"500","status":"Internal Server Error","detail":"Internal Server Error"]]]

Either they are having more traffic than they can handle, been dossed, or the backend has been taken down for maintenance or permanently?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join