It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all organized religion believers! READ THIS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Stand up and stop being a slave, live your life to better yourself, family, and the human race as a whole.

The following link is a really good read for the people who are part of a organized religion.

www.jovialatheist.com

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the great site Termite197.

P.S. Stay away from my furniture!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Like I believe my religion because I was told to. What a laugh. For a good year. I questioned every part of my believe and evan went through phases when I thought there wasnt God. Now I see clearly. Not because someone told me to.

Edit: And Ive always pointed out things that are wrong to teachers.

[edit on 17/3/05 by Croat56]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
No mantaght me to believe in what I do, and it has completely changed my life. It has given me desires to do nothing but (serve) other souls. The exact opposite of
how I was before I ever heard of Jesus, all I wanted to do was serve my selfish sin and my belly, and basically (me), yet acording to you I was free back
then, and now im slave, and now more than ever im getting closer and closer to unselfisness.

Truly incredible the way you souls think, it boggles my mind. Its sot false an unsincere I literally get shivers.

God Bless.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Truth]

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Truth]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197
Stand up and stop being a slave, live your life to better yourself, family, and the human race as a whole.

The following link is a really good read for the people who are part of a organized religion.

www.jovialatheist.com

I know you're just trying to help, Termite197, but atheist prosetylization is just as obnoxious as the Christian version, and just as effective on online forums.

Not really having time to go through the webpage fully, since I'm at work right now, is there anything in particular that's present there you'd like to discuss?

top topics

join