It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's Extraterrestrial Interactions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is compelling evidence that in the early 1930’s, the technology and presence of one or more extraterrestrial (ET) races became known to the leaders of Nazi Germany who embarked on an ambitious effort to communicate with these races for the purpose of acquiring their advanced technology. Using communication techniques that would be widely dismissed today as ‘psychic channeling’, there is evidence that the Nazi sponsorship of occult societies that specialized in this form of communication with these ET races, was successful in gaining information that produced rapid technological breakthroughs that eventually came to the attention of the intelligence services of Britain, France, USSR and the USA. While predictably dismissive of such esoteric practices by the Nazi regime, each of the intelligence services of these major states initiated efforts to attain whatever intelligence information they could gain on the purported Nazi communication methods with an ET race(s) while monitoring the ‘ET inspired’ technology being developed by Nazi Germany.

See this link for the whole study -

www.exopolitics.org...

It makes an interesting argument from the historical record of the immediate post -WWII era.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If the nazi leadership was in contact with aliens, they'd probably surrender in wwii, to stop the war. That would make sense. Surrender now ,even give back some territory, and get the super-tech from teh aliens over the course of a decade or so, and then take over the whole world.

I don't think it makes any sense to say that the nazis were in contact with extraterrestrials.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Apparently then...they didn't want him to win, hehe...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think that I think that I agree with Gazrok, although I'm not sure.

It might be entirely possible that there was a "guiding force" behind the rise of Adolph Hitler and the third reich, and when things didn't pan out the way it was foreseen, then their support may have been withdrawn. A similar circumstance is thought to have been involved in the Jean D'Arc debacle. At least so I have read. She was supported by the disembodied voices and supplied with psychic type phenomena until such a time as she began to slip. That support was withdrawn and she ended up on the fire.

I would also like to draw your attention to a relatively old book (about 30 years or so), called "The Morning of the Magicians". It was writtien by a couple of Frenchmen, Louis Pauwels and Jacque Bergier. I just did a check and it's available on www.bibliofind.com and www.amazon.com for 9 bucks to 60+ bucks.

Interesting insight into the possible "mysticall" side of the third reich. Up to and including why a group of Tibetan Monks were found, dressed in SS Uniforms, all dead without a mark on them. I'm making it sound a lot more lurid than it actually is. Just a great read on an alternative theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hahahahaha! Nazi aliens "seig Heil"

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe the dark alliance wasn't quite able to pull it off back then. Remember, it was a pretty close call there in the early days of the war, before Pearl Harbor and the Russian Front. It took a monumental effort on the part of the then free (and not so free) world to turn back the tide of Nazi aggression. Very little would have to go differently for us to have German as an official language and racial classification as a way of life (well Iguess one out of two isn't bad).

If you lost a war, and were on the run, where would you go?

new topics

top topics

join