It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Cuomo- Vaccine is Good News but Bad News Because Trump Will Roll It Out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Mental case New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was on an ABC news show and said the recently announced COVID19 vaccine was good news.

But he suddenly said it's bad news because Trump is rolling it out !!!! 不不

The Democrat controlled MSM is force-feeding the public with total bullshyst more so since Biden's "performance" in the election 不不

Remember when Cuomo was on TV every day with his long and boring press conferences a few months back.

Well maybe he's looking for a spot as AG in DC eh 不不

Cuomo is a nightmare that's waiting to come true 不不

2 stories about good ol Andrew ...

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told Good Morning America on Monday morning that while the development of an effective coronavirus vaccine was good news, it was bad news that it would arrive while President Donald Trump is in office.

Andrew Cuomo: Vaccine is Good News, but Bad News Because Trump Will Roll It Out

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), during a Monday appearance on The Howard Stern Show, confessed that he would have decked President Trump if not for his position as the governor of the Empire State.

Andrew Cuomo: If I Wasnt Governor of New York, I Wouldve Decked President Trump

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I was just reading an article about that. It takes a pretty black soul to want to deny people a potentially helpful medicine because of their hatred for a single man who has been pushing and encouraging the creation of it for months. At this point I don't doubt anything said about Cuomo. He's an evil person.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I was just reading an article about that. It takes a pretty black soul to want to deny people a potentially helpful medicine because of their hatred for a single man who has been pushing and encouraging the creation of it for months. At this point I don't doubt anything said about Cuomo. He's an evil person.

No.
Being evil takes just a wee bit of intelligence at least.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cuomo and Newsom in California say they are willing to let citizens die, while their individual states take their time approving the vaccine, before Distributing it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This bloke is not a libtard, he's a LITERAL retard.

He has a serious sickness and should be removed from public office, his brother should be confined to the basement from whence he emerged after dodging the Rona (lol, not really, he was out socializing during the scamdemic but told everyone he was basement confined).

Both brothers are lying sacks of sh!t.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Cuomo and Newsom in California say they are willing to let citizens die, while their individual states take their time approving the vaccine, before Distributing it.

Yet these freaking moron Leftists say Trump is responsible for all the Convid deaths.
Its on these assholes, all of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think they tried to delay the roll out till after Trump was gone but the doc's wouldn't let that happen.

Then, I think the comprise was they would wait till after the election to announce the new vax.

edit on 10-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah, but the trouble with cuomo is the cemetery's and welfare keep reelecting him.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Pfizer has said that they received no support from the US government for the development of the vaccine. They have also said that they are not part of Operation Warp Speed, except that their name is registered as a potential vaccine supplier.

The US has agreed to pay Pfizer $1.95 billion for 100 million doses. So far, no money down.

Also, Pfizer says that it is likely that the vaccine will require a booster shot to be 90% effective, and that the testing so far has only been for seven days, and so the full effectiveness over time is speculative.

Pfizers Early Data Shows Vaccine Is More Than 90% Effective - New York Times (some relevant paragraphs 10-11).

edit on 10/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

it will work much better after Jan 20. I'm sure you will be on board.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Pfizer has said that they received no support from the US government for the development of the vaccine. They have also said that they are not part of Operation Warp Speed, except that their name is registered as a potential vaccine supplier.

The US has agreed to pay Pfizer $1.95 billion for 100 million doses. So far, no money down.

Also, Pfizer says that it is likely that the vaccine will require a booster shot to be 90% effective, and that the testing so far has only been for seven days, and so the full effectiveness over time is speculative.

Pfizers Early Data Shows Vaccine Is More Than 90% Effective - New York Times (some relevant paragraphs 10-11).

Double speak...

From yahoo news... Was Pfizer Part of Operation Warp Speed

While other pharmaceutical companies did take federal funds to develop a vaccine, Pfizer declined to do so, the only one of the major prospective developers to go it alone.

At the same time, on July 22, Pfizer agreed to a $1.95 billion deal with the Trump administration for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccines successful manufacture and approval.

Technically, that agreement has nothing to do with the development of the vaccine. But it also appears to undermine the claim that Pfizer is operating entirely outside Operation Warp Speed.

In a nut shell, govt offer $2 billion for a vaccine but didn't necessarily say take $2 billion and develop a vaccine. Whereas some other companies directly took funds to use for vaccine development. It is arguing whether the sky is blue or aquamarine.

It is an attempt to keep Trump from getting credit for a vaccine delivered on his watch. Remember, you libs were calling him a liar when he insisted a vaccine would be coming shortly. We also know Pfizer withheld it till after election so Trump wouldn't get a boost.

edit on 10-11-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Battle for the Soul of the Nation is newspeak for what you just said.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ok i just got a big SHAME FROM YT.

Did you do this or did YT do it. I got a complaint from YT.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But he suddenly said it's bad news because Trump is rolling it out !!!! 不不

He says it is the Trump admin who is in charge of the planning of distribution, and administration of the vaccine, however PFizer worked on their own unfunded by, 'warp speed' and Trump is actually now complaining that PFizer and the Democrats stitched him up.

Since he wouldn't buy the vaccine until the vaccine was approved, (despite already falsely claiming credit for the Pfizer success on tweety pie) he still is responsible for the roll out, no prestige attached, other than a job done well should that be the case, if indeed it comes out before any handover, and there is no guarantee there either, anyway.

However, it does say something about Trump's Psyche, when Trump is carrying on as if he won the election, while at the same time, saying the Democrats have stolen his thunder re; the vaccine. In other words, an admission that he knows already he has lost the election, but will still feck about anyway.

It could just mean however, that both Andrew Cuomo, and Trump could be wrong if the vaccine is not rolled out until some time into 2021.

Cuomo though could be right about bad news if he meant that Trump would just simply cockup any rollout of the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

They did it

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: chr0naut

it will work much better after Jan 20. I'm sure you will be on board.

I don't think I need a vaccine at the moment. We had only one new COVID-19 case yesterday in my country, and that was in someone who was already being quarantined.

Covid-19: One new case today in managed isolation - RNZ news

edit on 10/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Bigburgh

They did it

Well Sh!t.

Edit: got knocked completely offline for 5 mins. But I'm back
edit on 10-11-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: chr0naut

Double speak...

From yahoo news... Was Pfizer Part of Operation Warp Speed

While other pharmaceutical companies did take federal funds to develop a vaccine, Pfizer declined to do so, the only one of the major prospective developers to go it alone.

At the same time, on July 22, Pfizer agreed to a $1.95 billion deal with the Trump administration for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccines successful manufacture and approval.

Technically, that agreement has nothing to do with the development of the vaccine. But it also appears to undermine the claim that Pfizer is operating entirely outside Operation Warp Speed.

In a nut shell, govt offer $2 billion for a vaccine but didn't necessarily say take $2 billion and develop a vaccine. Whereas some other companies directly took funds to use for vaccine development. It is arguing whether the sky is blue or aquamarine.

It is an attempt to keep Trump from getting credit for a vaccine delivered on his watch. Remember, you libs were calling him a liar when he insisted a vaccine would be coming shortly. We also know Pfizer withheld it till after election so Trump wouldn't get a boost.

BioNTech, who developed the proposed vaccine for Pfizer, is a German company, noted for their use of computational immunology (bioinformatics).

BioNTech website

top topics

<<   2 >>

join