It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAMMA PHI OMICRON'S AIM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As i was lying on my bed half dead, eyes wide shut, I saw in my dream a bald dove with a zeal in its heart named "Gapho" as an abbreviation of Gamma Phi Omicron. This dove brought me up to the "SUN" which symbolizes the supremity of Gamma Phi Omicron. And in the nucleos part of the SUN, I saw a "CUP". The "CUP" represents the bonding and unity of every people that clinged and keep holding to that CUP whatever hardships and calamities may come, they still remain untouched and unmoved. On the Outer part of the Sun I saw an another object, it is a "ROPE". This rope extends from east to west and from north to south. Unbelievable! What is that ROPE? that rope is the strong hold of our CUP and the foundation of our unity whether you are black or white we are still one in Gamma Phi Omicron! As I was souring around the sun, a voice was heard "Let all dwellers on earth be united under the Gamma Phi Omicron and let this name be known to all universe and to all minds!"

That is our responsiblity. If ever you're not still a member of Gamma Phi Omicron, kindly work it out for you to be one. just post a little message if your interested. The motto of Gamma Phi Omicron, "JUST FOR YOU."

[Edited on 14-07-2003 by Brodix]

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Personally, I think that this was a vision sent by the NWO...........they must be trying to recruit the public to denounce religion or something.........

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am so utterly baffled by this post. is it just me?

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Huh???
What??

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What is Gamma Phi Omicrons?

It sounds like a college fraternity.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I think college fraternities are retarded.

Most consist of revolving around some aspect of College, whether drinking or studying or getting laid.

Finally, you graduate and become an "alumni"....wow....so cool (sarcasm).

This "alumni" has virtually no say in the fraternity, though they wish they do, as the Skull and Bones proved when the Boneses decided to tell the "elders" to shut up and admit women.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Exactly there is nothing special about college fraternities except the different beliefs and traditions of each fraternity or sororiety for that matter.

AF1

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was obliterated when i read this post the first time, and now that I am sober it still does not make any sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i don't think this vision/dream/whatever is about a college fraternity.
i know phi. it's oh so sacred to me. the golden mean ratio.
what about gamma and omicron? will one of you brainiacs tell us the signifigance and/or associationed meaning of these greek letters?
if this is an implanted message of the NWO( or OWO, for that matter), it will reveal an agenda of theirs.
if it's not, then ...."yes master".

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
This "alumni" has virtually no say in the fraternity, though they wish they do, as the Skull and Bones proved when the Boneses decided to tell the "elders" to shut up and admit women.

this varies from organization from organization. our alums step in on a regular basis to bust heads. (doesn't help matters that the Alumnae Association is also our landlord :p)

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I love this post, I read it and began to weap with an outpooring of emotion. NOT! That posting was obviously written in an altered state of awarness.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i would join that frat, i cant imagine what the ritual would be like haha

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
gamma phi omicron is the best frat ive ever heard that why now, im one of them. and i prove that member of this frat are respectable and helpful. i have a job now because of this organization.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Meh, Wikipedia!

Gamma Phi Omicron

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Baal

For the most part your post is correct, except I do not believe the different fraternities and sorrorites have "different beliefs and traditions." I was in a frat and I used to believe my frat was somehow special, a "true brotherhood" with "unique traditions." I now know that for better or for worse, my frat was like the rest.

For the most part, for better or for worse, all frats are pretty much the same. They all claim to represent values like brotherhood, integrity, etc. While one frat may have different letters or a different secret handshake than the others, they more or less have similar rituals involving candle lit rooms and other hocus-pocus.

The only exceptions to this rule I can think of are fraternities that are genuinely organized around a theme like religion or a field of study. For example, there was a Chemistry fraternity on my campus that was co-ed, had its own house, and was made up of Chemistry majors. There was another fraternity that was Christian, and as you would imagine they did not engage in the Animal-house like behavior other frats were engaging in.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baal
What is Gamma Phi Omicrons?

It sounds like a college fraternity.

I was thinking of Zurg, from planet Omicron Persieye 8. Those lizard looking dudes.

I'd love to join the group, but I'm not in the Philippines, and I'm not in college.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

top topics

join