It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DHS Chiefs Urge Donald Trump to OK Joe Biden Transition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Four former chiefs of the homeland security department are pressing President Donald Trump to quickly allow Joe Biden to set up offices in government agencies, regardless of incomplete ballot counts and unresolved legal claims.

By all credible accounts, state election officials have been diligent in conducting a fair, legal, and accurate count — county by county, state by state,” said the November 10 letter from the four former heads of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Deep State Part Coup.

The signatories are Tom Ridge, Michael Chertoff, Janet Napolitano, and Jeh Johnson. A reporter for Politico posted the letter to Twitter.

DC swamp rats strike again.

Ex presidents,media, and now those snipclowns.

Did you get a load of that LIE, 'By all credible accounts.....!'

Trump should do snip at least til the electoral vote, and court challenges are over, and this election still very much going.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Loving all the doublespeak.

"The count is accurate!"

No one doubts that. What is doubted is the integrity of what's been counted and how it was counted.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The key word being "former".

Chertoff and Ridge in particular are well established swamp rats.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Jesus Christ himself could descend from heaven to ask Trump to OK the transition and Trump would have him deported and then go pose in front of Church with an upside down bible to show he's a good Christian man and prove Christ's deportation was justified

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Those snipclowns painted right wingers as terrorists.

And what have we watched for a year ?

Rioting,looting,murdering,burning ,by people that aren't 'right wing'.
edit on 10-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Set the transition up at 11:50pm on the 19th of January.

Seems fair given what they pulled in the election.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Johnson and Napolitano are exceptional scumbags as well.

link   

When I saw the names, I had to do a full belly laugh.

link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Jesus Christ himself could descend from heaven to ask Trump to OK the transition and Trump would have him deported and then go pose in front of Church with an upside down bible to show he's a good Christian man and prove Christ's deportation was justified

Gonna need a little more straw for that argument youngin.

In fairness though, if an illegal immigrants came to me and said he was JC. I'd be leery.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

As far as I can tell legally when the election is undetermined both candidates are allowed to have their transition offices or in this case the incumbent stays in the Whitehouse as normal and the other candidate gets to have the GSA offices needed.

Although now that I think about it whats stops the 3rd party candidates from not conceding and requesting offices to use right up until the results are certified?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Citing legality after ALL THE ILLEGAL SNIP Bidens crew did.

That's rich.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

At least --- D.J. Trump is furtherly, militarily hamstrung with his attempted coup --- What with the Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper submitting his resignation --- then Trump having him "terminated." That being...Trump cannot wage nuclear war --- even if he wanted too --- Because the incoming Secretary of Defense, (who still needs to be approved by Congress), lacks the knowledge to use the nuclear codes to wage nuclear war...which takes about a year to learn how to operate the nuclear codes.

If true...(that I just learned about on PBS Newshour last night, from a former high intelligence U.S. official) is a great burden that has been lifted off my shoulders --- If not..."God help us."

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Swamp Democrats force-feeding bullshyst to the public sponge MSM again ❗

Horrible propaganda ❗

Every John and Jane Q Public needs to wake up ❗

They are moving everything 180 degrees to the Left ❗❗

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

A sitting President can’t launch a coup against himself. How ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Tonight on News at 11, a former DHS Chief admits he is an idiot.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Which one of them built the cages to put kids in?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Uh, no. At no time, whatsoever, does the United States of America experience a period of time in which nobody has the knowledge or operation awareness of the nuclear codes. There are always failsafes and backups. If it were not that way, some third world #hole would have attacked the US at any of the 27 times the Sec of Defense has been replaced over the past 70 years.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Chertoff profited so much from the aftermath of 9/11.

The swampiest of rats.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If you don't want to be better than those you say are so bad...then you will just be the same as the enemy you hate and the only difference is the slant.

You can't on one hand call out others for breaking the law while wanting it broken on your behalf at the same time...no one who matters would ever take that seriously.

top topics

join