It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Bobb Dems just woke the Sleeping Giant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I wanted to share this motivational news story from One America News Network during this post-election media blackout of all positive news regarding Trump and the Rep.

Did the Dems underestimate the colective will of the Conservatives - or should they accept a loss? What is your opinion? I´m with Christina Bobb on this one.

-MM
edit on 10-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Just an observer here but am I to understand it correctly that all MSM is bad except the one's that tell you what you want to hear?

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Just an observer here but am I to understand it correctly that all MSM is bad except the one's that tell you what you want to hear?

Peace

That's correct.

We're all OANN and Newsmax gang now.

Now that my jokes are out of my system... The cable news here really is garbage, but you won't see me going to the other two listed above. Just more extreme bias.

I don't understand why people have to have a news network with talking heads. It's not journalism, it's entertainment media.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Peace

No, but when you get constant lies about one candidate over the other, it's hard to take them seriously. I used to watch Fox News because pundits like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham had no problem calling out mistakes or bad moves made by Trump. They gave the positive and the negative. We don't need news that tells us what we want to hear, we need news that tells it like it is. Journalism is dead, they destroyed themselves from the inside by reporting with bias.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Peace

That's correct.

We're all OANN and Newsmax gang now.

Now that my jokes are out of my system... The cable news here really is garbage, but you won't see me going to the other two listed above. Just more extreme bias.

I don't understand why people have to have a news network with talking heads. It's not journalism, it's entertainment media.

I agree, but at the same time, we need somewhere to turn to. Everything has a falsehood these days it seems, whether it's an internet source, a cable news network, local news, or social media. Waddayadoo?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
We don't need news that tells us what we want to hear, we need news that tells it like it is.

Which is why I find it odd that people are saying they are moving to OAN for the 'real story' since the real story they want is a lullaby where they think Trump had the election stolen from him.

It's over. Done. You should focus on 2022. You wanna go through the motions? Knock yourself out, nothing will change the election.

I would bet any amount of money that on January 21st Biden is President.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No, but when you get constant lies about one candidate over the other, it's hard to take them seriously.

Because the said the other guy won? To be fair, it is looking like it may have been called a little early.

But Trump said he won. I don't see anyone here complaining about that..

So again, it appears people just want their flavor of bias. The left is happy the media called it... The right is OK with Trump saying he won, but it was stolen, which if I remember correctly was a playbook used by Hill dog. Almost makes you wonder if theyre still beasties from back in the day and lend each other literature from book club.

I say all this half joking... So I hope no one reads too far into it. It's a meme election, time for jubilation of jokes and memes.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Actually, it's all garbage. You have to see what each one is saying, and not saying, then try to find facts on your own.

If you are waiting for someone to give you the truth, you may as well accept whatever makes you feel good.

I'm sickened and saddened by the fact that so many don't see this as a real problem. it's monumental. And just because it makes half the nation feel good right now, in the very near future, it may not be that way. And nobody seems to think that far ahead.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It sounds about right from here. It is going to be a tough fight with so much at stake on both side. I pray the justice system can hold it together and the truth wins, whatever that is.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I don't have a side. I dislike both candidates near equally.

I so understand what you are saying. I think the majority of the people that are on the internet rallying for their team, especially those spewing hate and vitriol, forget that Democrats and Republicans, are a construct.

As you walk down the street, work at your job, shop, entertain and are entertained, you have no way of knowing who is registered as a Democrat or a Republican. They are just fellow Americans.

They also forget that not all Democrats voted for the Democrat candidate, and not all Republicans voted for the Republican candidate.

This is a manufacturered divide, based on a virtual game of role playing that some want to being into the real world.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We don't need news that tells us what we want to hear, we need news that tells it like it is.

Which is why I find it odd that people are saying they are moving to OAN for the 'real story' since the real story they want is a lullaby where they think Trump had the election stolen from him.

It's over. Done. You should focus on 2022. You wanna go through the motions? Knock yourself out, nothing will change the election.

I would bet any amount of money that on January 21st Biden is President.

where should they get their news from?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll keep my fingers crossed. The fraud is evident, you don't just get hundreds of thousands of votes in one state overnight after you send poll watchers home and say the counting is finished. It couldn't be more "in your face" so the issue becomes proof. How do you obtain the proof... If you're right, there won't be another election close to being somewhat fair.

I honestly have no issue accepting Biden as the president in a fair election. I'd look forward to 2024 and watching the democrats hurt their party even worse than they have over the past 12 years (I'd probably be able to become the president in 2024 in that case), but it needs to be fair. Too many coincidences out there that swung the swings in the other guy's favor. I want all corruption found and defeated on both sides. I'm equal opportunity like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I would say try to find the actual source.

For example, when someone on here says RCP flipped their decision on PA I go to RCP to find out what happened. Like today. Where they said that never happened. My shock face: '-'

link   

I think it´s great that there are news channels that cover different views and political viewpoints - it´s all part of the freedom of speech, as is your freedom to select which of those you want to listen to - but don´t condemn those that choose differently from you.

-MM

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's a sad state of affairs...

Oh well...ATS used to be my main news-source on anything American but since you guys are dependent on entertainment media as well I guess my best bet is to just post funny pics and have a few laughs in the off-topic section.

Peace

link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't have a side. I dislike both candidates near equally.

I so understand what you are saying. I think the majority of the people that are on the internet rallying for their team, especially those spewing hate and vitriol, forget that Democrats and Republicans, are a construct.

As you walk down the street, work at your job, shop, entertain and are entertained, you have no way of knowing who is registered as a Democrat or a Republican. They are just fellow Americans.

They also forget that not all Democrats voted for the Democrat candidate, and not all Republicans voted for the Republican candidate.

This is a manufacturered divide, based on a virtual game of role playing that some want to being into the real world.

and where are people getting these ideas from?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No no, my comment actually doesn't have much to do with calling the election or not. It has more to do with our media as a whole, which leads to them prematurely calling the election and getting up so many hopes. Trump should have waited, too. I haven't said anything about that because I would have done the same thing if there were hundreds of thousands of convenient late night drops that went against me by a tune of 95% to 100%.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The fraud is evident...

Is it? Or are you projecting your hopes for the outcome?

I'm saying all this as someone who has no horse in this race. I'm gonna have a few months where I goof on Trump and then 4 years of having to deal with Biden and his replacement. It's over. Seriously. Have some dignity, man up and focus on the future.

And to show you how unbiased I am I would prefer that the Republicans hold the Senate so nothing gets done. I like gridlock. It's good.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude

I would say try to find the actual source.

For example, when someone on here says RCP flipped their decision on PA I go to RCP to find out what happened. Like today. Where they said that never happened. My shock face: '-'

But something did happen. it went from blue to grey, and Bidens EC count went back down. And that was on RCP. So I agree that finding the source is key. But who can we trust? If your answer is "nobody", do you see that as any kind of problem we as Americans should concern ourselves with?

link   

I agree, but at the same time, we need somewhere to turn to.

Not TV, and certainly not internet blog TV.

If you want something real, talking heads are rarely going to give it to you. Take a look at the trends, is anything real on TV? "history" channel, discovery channel, all the MSM, I think it's clear that entertainment is far more valuable than information that has substance.

We learned this in 2016. It became standard operating procedure to have stories with unnamed sources making bold claims with no corrections after it was found to be incorrect. The outlets decided if their sources were wrong, that doesn't mean they were, they're just reporting the "newz".

So people want their outlets that talk about the fraud. If I remember correctly, that's how MSNBC and Maddow got big there for a little while seeing as they were the go to pundit source for the left to get their Russian fix.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join