It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Biden Loses President-Elect Status After Pennsylvania Win Ripped From His Grasp

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
do any of you Know a Thing about Harris ?
name on thing she wanst you hate even ONE !
Honestly i have not looked into her policy's my self .

posters hate just to hate they dont need a reason no more then NOT trump so eveillllllll .
now me I have reasons NOT to like Biden or TRUMP .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

She likes locking people up for petty crimes like marijuana possession.

Or so I've heard. I also know very little about her or her policies.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
EP 2205-9AM Fact: AG Barr Will Determine Who Will Be The Next President of The United States

At 1:42:00 there is a press conference from the Pennsylvania legislator. Dominion failed to attend a question and answer session about many of the allegations going on. As a result they will not certify the election.

If a few other states get a similar result the electoral college will not be able to decide the result for the next President.
edit on 20-11-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

She is one of those types that care more about her record than the truth even to the detriment of putting innocent people in prison. In one case withholding evidence that would have kept a man off death row.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Not so fast. Biden is back to 259 electoral votes. Just like I thought would happen. The fight has just begun. It should switch back to Trump. Trump is your President.

Link

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Now that you’ve been proven wrong... will you admit it?
edit on 22-11-2020 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
EP 2205-9AM Fact: AG Barr Will Determine Who Will Be The Next President of The United States

These threads are not aging well.
edit on 24/11/20 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

The moment that Rudy Giuliani made an idiot of himself in court and the GSA head sent the letter giving Biden some of the money he needs for the transition I knew it was all over. The contortions of reality that some posters have indulged in have been epic.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

The moment that Rudy Giuliani made an idiot of himself in court and the GSA head sent the letter giving Biden some of the money he needs for the transition I knew it was all over. The contortions of reality that some posters have indulged in have been epic.

I'm overtired but I can't tell if this is irony.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KandinskyChaos

I'm overtired but I can't tell if this is irony.

Nope, just astonishment at the way that some posters have made mountains out of molehills. Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is nothing that some people can do about it, other than wail nonsense about non-existent fraud. Sad really.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is nothing that some people can do about it...

You're doing it wrong! Click the HEELS...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Sorry, b.s. RCP has given Biden PA.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Sorry, b.s. RCP has given Biden PA.

Is it not time to close this thread? Put it out of it's misery?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

How's that ripping going? It sounds to me like the Pennsylvania Supreme Court just ripped this thread into pieces.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought the owner of RCP already did that? Doesn't matter, if fake news can get you 111 flags imagine how much donation$ they got.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I thought the owner of RCP already did that? Doesn't matter, if fake news can get you 111 flags imagine how much donation$ they got.

Just wondering how long it's gonna take for all this to settle in, reality can be a biotch.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just wondering how long it's gonna take for all this to settle in, reality can be a biotch.

In late September, President Trump said it could take "months...beyond January even" to settle an election where Democrats cheated using mass mailed ballots.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It'll be a while. They've moved on to 'the epoch times' map where Trump is currently in the lead.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In late September, President Trump said it could take "months...beyond January even" to settle an election where Democrats cheated using mass mailed ballots.

That's nice.

Too bad he's wrong and his courts cases all suck.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It'll be a while. They've moved on to 'the epoch times' map where Trump is currently in the lead.

That's so cute, a website catering to political fantasies. It's like the internet version of a giant safe space or mommy's basement.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The list of MAGA approved websites is basically anything far right, pro Trump and conspiracy driven which does a great job of giving confirmation bias:

OAN
The Epoch Times
The Gateway Pundit
Hal Turner

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join