It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Biden Loses President-Elect Status After Pennsylvania Win Ripped From His Grasp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Not so fast. Biden is back to 259 electoral votes. Just like I thought would happen. The fight has just begun. It should switch back to Trump. Trump is your President.

Link
edit on 10-11-2020 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Tue Nov 10 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: FTR: this title is the source title

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Its not looking good for him to be honest, and with all the other states in contention, well.........

Lets just say, everyone make sure you got your toilet paper and water, stuff might get western

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

All caps headline. Check.

Not so fast. Check.

Undescribed link. Check.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

All caps headline. Check.

Not so fast. Check.

Undescribed link. Check.

Mouse over the link it literally tells you where its taking you.........

+56 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

It was a MYTH to begin with. But Democrats welcome even thought of a WIN, after so much LOSING.

However, President Trump was WISE to leave the barriers and high-security measures around the White House.

Republicans didn't riot when Biden had his mythical victory, but Democrats will riot when that mythical victory is rescinded.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Not so fast. Biden is back to 259 electoral votes. Just like I thought would happen. The fight has just begun. It should switch back to Trump. Trump is your President.

Link

Here's another source, in graphical format: www.realclearpolitics.com...

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It will take a while for the other media outlets to catch up with how invested they are in a Biden win, soon enough it will be painfully obvious with showers of crocodile tears on the weather forecast.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Corporate controlled media retracting wins for Biden is interesting, since they claim the recounts will lead nowhere and Trump’s legal challenges are “baseless”.

Very odd behaviour from people so confident.
edit on 10112020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

This will trigger the tards here that insist I accept Biden as my new daddy because orange man bad.

haha, from 290 to 259 electoral College votes, and dropping like bombs over Baghdad.

GLORIOUS, can't wait for the sky screamers to activate.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Is this real?

I just got home from my 3rd shift job.

Is this an actual real thing or just shady clickbait?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Is this real?

I just got home from my 3rd shift job.

Is this an actual real thing or just shady clickbait?

its real , you can go look at the election map, its been pulled

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What reputable source has this map?

Don't fk with my emotions.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This will trigger the tards here that insist I accept Biden as my new daddy because orange man bad.

haha, from 290 to 259 electoral College votes, and dropping like bombs over Baghdad.

GLORIOUS, can't wait for the sky screamers to activate.

Theyre going to LOSE it, because NONE of them know how the actual election process works, and they dont pay attention to whats actually going on

queue "The Triggering 2"

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What reputable source has this map?

Don't fk with my emotions.

lol you can check the live map on Real Clear Politics

+44 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If trump actually pulls this off I fully expect to never see about 10-12 certain accounts on ATS again. There will not be a sky big enough to scream at for these children.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I can't wait to see the News Media reaction after calling it for Biden so prematurely. Biden's Presidential acceptance speeches.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I can't wait to see the News Media reaction after calling it for Biden so prematurely. Biden's Presidential acceptance speeches.

Theyll try to burry it as long as they can or waffle with half truths until the other states start dropping or flipping and they cant hide it anymore.........then theyll deflect to something else

Like always

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I hope this is true, but all we have to go on so far is that video, anywhere else at all reporting this? I'm sure the Trump campaign would be all over this right?

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
on top of all this though, now this morning were hearing that a crap ton of AGs are joining the suit for fraud

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
I hope this is true, but all we have to go on so far is that video, anywhere else at all reporting this? I'm sure the Trump campaign would be all over this right?

Trump is being super quiet right now, even on Twitter, theyre holding the cards close to their vest.........and with someone who is like Trump is, if youre the left you should be worried when he goes quiet

Like i told someone else, go look at a live election map, youll see its now Gray
edit on 11/10/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join