It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Dominion Software Glitch Found - President Trump is Now Close to Winning Wisconsin.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

PolitiFact

No, Rock County did not have a glitch that stole votes from Trump

"There was a brief technical error in AP’s collection of the vote count in Rock County, Wisconsin, that was quickly corrected," Patrick Maks, AP spokesman, said in an email to PolitiFact Wisconsin. "

Right, so not a glitch, just a "brief technical error".

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Ina reply to: carewemust

Not really sure that you can call someone on the.donald.win a forensic investigator.

Believe it or not, there are good investigators working for free at www.AboveTopSecret.com. You must be a corporate guy who only believes in structure, payroll, fake awards, etc..?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
I think Trump deserves a pity prize. We should give him Wisconsin so his feelings aren't hurt.

No thanks, we'll take what he actually won...

WI, MI, PA, AZ, NV and GA.

Landslide.

And after all the fake/fraudulent votes are eliminated, he wins the popular vote by a large margin too.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Edward Snowden tweeted this video last year showing manipulation of Dominion machines. At the time the Left loved this stuff. But now they don't want to acknowledge it.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

AMEN!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Trump lost by over 20,000 votes

Just a reality check.

It's not fraud when more voters chose Biden, it's the fact that Trump has done such a terrible job with the covid-19 outbreak

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Did Biden provide two Navy Hospital Ships?

Is there three different vaccines out there right now?

Did Trump try to get a second stimulus check to everyone that was shut down by House Dems to prevent a win before the election.

Have not the Dems politicized and weaponized Covid as topic to the point of causing serious harm to jobs, economy and private citizens? Seriously...it is seriously close to war crimes territory with what the Democrats have done in the name of politics. Be happy you have Trump...I would have had them gathered and executed in one fell swoop.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
Out of frustration with McConnell and Pelosi's inaction, President Trump was able to single-handedly get $1,800 to every Under-Employed and Un-Employed American in September...if the state's governor accepted the "Trump dollars".

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
11.28.2020 Update

Thousands of FAKE VOTES found in liberal Dane county (Madison) Wisconsin's recount.

Photo w/announcement: twitter.com...

If an "AUDIT" is ordered, many thousands more illegal ballots will be uncovered in Dane and Milwaukee counties.

President Trump is behind by fewer than 20,000 votes statewide.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Trump did some things right for the pandemic but by in large he did many things wrong.

The biggest thing that he did wrong was to downplay the pandemic. He told Americans that covid-19 was like the flu. He downplayed social distancing and wearing of masks. He repeatedly made fun of people for wearing masks. He made the choice to wear a mask a statement of freedom rather than making it a public health issue.

He repeatedly said that covid-19 would just go away as soon as the election was over. The election is over but the public health issue of covid-19 is still here and apparently will be getting worse. Currently the cases loads are surging, hospitals have the highest number of covid patients that they have ever had. Now with Thanksgiving over there may be another surge in a few weeks.

He could have made a huge difference if he had just embraced the ideas put forth by his public health experts. Imagine where we would be if he had told all his maga supporters that true Americans wear masks. He could have marketed MAGA masks.

My opinion is that if he had shown true leadership during the beginning of this issue he would have won the election. Instead he alienated many people with his lack of leadership.

Have a great life and try to look at issues from all sides. Don't let your political views get in the way of the truth

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There's an easy fix for all of this if you think about it.

Just re-do the election. This time with no BS. If Biden won then, he'll win now...right?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So, if you don't like the result have another election?

We had similar over here from whining Remoaners over here when they lost on Brexit.

That was delusional, too.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

edit on 29-11-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: Double post

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wisconsin just certified Biden, is Trump still close to winning?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Does he have a path? Yes. However, it is very true that time is not on his side. That is because there is not supposed to be this much fraud.

I know there has always been voter fraud. Local elections spread by 3 votes. There are congressional seats that at within 300 votes of each other this year. One that suddenly had 30k votes found for the democrat who was losing after a Democratic judge personally reviewed the ballots.

30 thousand? I have seen lots and lots of recounts. Hundreds of votes are found but not 10;s of thousands.

My vote did not count because of the Progressive movement in this country who wants so bad to return to 2007.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Does he have a path?

The only path Trump has is the one through the Rose Garden and off of the grounds.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

At this point, Trump could win 100 votes to 1 and people would still think Biden was the winner because that’s what they’ve been told on the TV.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I will respect your opinion. If it goes that way, so be it, but there is no way you are not smart enough to know that the election was fixed.

Think back to ANY presidential election. The results were done that night. There is no huge influx of ballots. Why did it take 3 weeks to count absentee ballots but a few days to recount?

If Trump had gotten 10 million less votes I can be honest we would not be having this discussion. If the House lost 30 seats and the Senate picked up 4 like we were told...I could believe it.

The media TOLD us the result before the election and then with ballot manipulation it changed it. Some states do not let DHS into its servers and some do. Take a look and you will see a pattern.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
At this point, Trump could win 100 votes to 1 and people would still think Biden was the winner because that’s what they’ve been told on the TV.

I don't need the TV to tell me that, all the exploding heads let me know who won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join