It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters JOY Deteriorates to ANGER within 5 Days of News Media Declaring Him Victorious.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Monday, November 9, 2020

ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-FOX-NYTimes-WashPost excitedly declared last Wednesday that Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. had won the Presidential Election, even though all the states were not through counting, and the vote spread between Biden and Trump was very small in some of them.

Even so, they immediately crowned candidate Biden as "President-Elect". Biden supporters were Enraptured, Elated and Crying with Joy!

Video Compilation of Examples:

Just 5 days later, that Joy and Celebration has virtually VANISHED from the Mainstream Media and from Biden supporters.

Mainstream News Media is now ANGRY, because President Trump won't roll over and throw in the towel.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration threw the presidential transition into tumult on Monday, with President Donald Trump blocking government officials from cooperating with President-elect Joe Biden’s team, and Attorney General William Barr authorizing the Justice Department to probe unsubstantiated allegations of voter fraud.
Continued at: apnews.com...

Biden-friendly groups of ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter (BLM) also deteriorated from being ELATED this past Wednesday, to ANGRY yesterday.

Democrats who believed that left-wing groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter were going to rally around a Joe Biden-Kamala Harris administration may have gotten their hopes up for nothing, given a number of incidents around the country since the former vice president was declared the next president by several media outlets.

A video tweeted by independent journalist Drew Henderson on Monday purports to show a Democratic campaign building in Portland defaced with graffiti including the words “No presidents” and “F**k Biden,” along with a logo associated with the Antifa group.

Demonstrators identifying themselves as Antifa vandalized a Democratic campaign office in downtown Portland, Oregon, smashing windows and spray painting “F—- Biden” and other profane messages on its walls, police said Monday.

The damage occurred late Sunday, resulting in the arrest of three people, the Portland Police Bureau said.

“Several members of the group began to tag the Multnomah County Democrats building with graffiti and broke out several of the building’s windows,” the police bureau said in a statement.
Sources:www.bizpacreview.com... -and- www.washingtontimes.com...

Biden supporters and the Mainstream Media should want to know that their candidate won fair and square, in an election where FRAUD played no role in their candidate's victory. Right?

But with some media outlets removing states from Joe Biden's Electoral Count tonight, it appears that ANGER and FRUSTRATION may end up replacing JOY and HAPPINESS for most Joe Biden supporters, and/or Anti-Trumpers.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Biden supporters will call it fraud-
Anyone pointing out their teams nonsense is the enemy, just as much as anyone voting against them needs to be reeducated.

I'm not a trump supporter, but honestly Biden is far worse.
My Google phone even decided one was and one wasn't worth capitalization, but I already know they're part of the problem.
I voted third party, and likely always will... My state is pretty solidly set on voting blue because three little counties are packed like sardine cans where that sort of gimme gimme attitude is viral.

Anyone under 30 still watching cnn works for the msm, who works for the cia, who was turned into a propaganda organisation in the USA (like every other media outlet), by Obama.
Who my phone also capitalized for me.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good to hear some infighting is already breaking out as evil shall destroy the wicked. I am waiting for the anger to turn against the lying, corrupt media. These organizations are long overdue for a good clean out.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Regarding the DCO building vandalism, I got but one word for it -- schadenfreude. Bad affiliation moves beget bad outcomes, they (Dems) have some crow to eat, lol.

Regarding the temper tantrums, patience is a virtue, jumping the gun & being pissed about something not being concrete yet is not. There's a reason "Hey, hang on, wait for the counts to conclude" was said. Now that court battles regarding voting fraud are on deck, they need to really work on patience. If Biden won, the court results will reflect that. If Trump won, the court results will reflect that. All pissing and moaning about a legitimate process gets someone, is ignored and written off as an overgrown small child crying in the toy isle.
edit on 11/9/2020 by Nyiah because: DCO, not DNC office, my dork self. I blame it on being distracted by meat dress Trump.

edit on 11/9/2020 by Nyiah because: Second time's the charm, just plain Dems, not DNC, though the DNC made some crap choices.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

I'm with you, but about how trump isn't capitalized on our phones may be due to the fact trump is also a word. For example trump card, or this trumps that.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Its a testament to the power of the media.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What if this meme election turned into an inceptionection.

First, the right is blaming the left for cheating. Then, Trump pulls ahead at the end with soldier ballots. The left loses their collective sh**. The fabric of their reality disintegrates, and they are left with only one thing to do. Blame Putin.

It would be the greatest meme election of all time. And I'd enjoy it the most because I don't care which of the two win.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: a325nt

I'm with you, but about how trump isn't capitalized on our phones may be due to the fact trump is also a word. For example trump card, or this trumps that.

Snip
Check Obama
Check trump
Check Clinton
Check Roosevelt
Check Hoover
Snip!

I just checked about 30 past presidents names here and you might have a point...
But I also checked ten people I know the same way and not one had their name auto capitalized... So that's a tough one.
Thanks for pointing it out... I hadn't actually noticed the pattern since I avoid this stupid keyboard as much as possible.
Let me know if you ever find a phone that isn't literally trying to brainwash me.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So begins the downward spiral. We (trump's base) are damned if we do or don't. Nothing new after the last four years.

The violence will come and it won't be from the right.

The blame will be on us nonetheless... Our unwillingness to accept fraud as victory will rip the veneer off this faux republic. We will win but everybody will lose.

Ultimately, I'm not bothered by that.

I've already been dehumanized and I'm ready to give it all back. I tried to help my leftist friends. The time to educate is done and action is warranted. We've done all we can and it's time to proceed.

My eyes are open and I don't fear the future, and I'll see some of ya on the other side.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Still can't understand why BLM would ever support Biden. Again, he is literally the definition of systemic racism.

Last summer, ex-presidential hopeful New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker called Biden an “ architect of mass incarceration” after Biden released his criminal justice reform plan.

Most memorably, California Sen. Kamala Harris put Biden on blast during the first Democratic presidential primary debate for opposing federally mandated integration busing and working with segregationists in the 1970s

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Still can't understand why BLM would ever support Biden. Again, he is literally the definition of systemic racism.

Last summer, ex-presidential hopeful New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker called Biden an “ architect of mass incarceration” after Biden released his criminal justice reform plan.

Most memorably, California Sen. Kamala Harris put Biden on blast during the first Democratic presidential primary debate for opposing federally mandated integration busing and working with segregationists in the 1970s

I try to ignore blm, but I will say whenever they do something big it's a bunch of young white folks.
Based on past experience, that could just be the media ignoring anything that might be crime committed by black people, but at some point that has to be white people committing crime under a cause obviously marketed as being run by black people.

I feel like a racist idiot just explaining it, but I was also raised to feel that way.

Since the media clearly ignores black criminals and clearly promotes BLM riots, and the crimes by those riots are always seemingly done by white BLM supporters, I'm confused.
I feel like I had a point here but it seems like racism doesn't play a part in racism any more.

Oh right! I almost forgot, the TV says orange man bad and racist, so therefore any means necessary.
Must have forgot to hit myself in the head a few times with a brick before writing this one out.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Were gonna see how much unity they want by tomorrow night.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Wisconsin expected to go back to uncalled.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Every one knows Trump is doing lawsuits along with wanting recounts No one is angry .
Any riots in philly are over well they say police Not the election .

Far as I know no one is rioting over CNN or lawsuits that keep being denied as for recounts they have been done to the most extent and a few news sites making AZ AK PA GA grey does Not change the vote tallie .

No one is angry heck someone was even Nice enough to post the Video OF PA GA senators saying they had found no cheating in the states as for AZ Sally lost she is Republicans' as well not a peep from her about any cheating .

Why the heck would any one who voted Biden be made when bY ALL counts Including every last law suit till this mint still shows Biden won ?

Me I really did not care because i know a Trump win would be over in 4 years regardless my roommate on the other hand likes Biden winning alot more and he sure isn't angry .

They can change AZ red GA red PA red but that wont change how many votes each got Now Trump winning a law suit mite But so far no judge has done more then look and five mints later say No .

Looks to me like the only people who are angry are on ATS .

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
every one including Most Trump voters are fine but i am sure they are even more happy ATS cares so much .
I just checked all the greyed out states still show the exact same vote tallies once it does get the finel vote Biden will have the 300 plus they show .

Every one including you know this .
edit on 10-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Were gonna see how much unity they want by tomorrow night.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Wisconsin expected to go back to uncalled.

Meanwhile, the Left/Democrat Joy continues to erode tonight: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I bet we won't be hearing the Mainstream Media citing any Real Clear Politics statistics this week!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
why would they That sites does Not even show Vote tallies for any state .
www.cnn.com... here you go CNN no yet only difference from Your map is this one shows ALL the facts . Of course Trump loves Fox new so here www.foxnews.com...

if You want to add your site with NO voting stats at all then that is fine as well But no one will be using it as a reference .

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
every one including Most Trump voters are fine but i am sure they are even more happy ATS cares so much .
I just checked all the greyed out states still show the exact same vote tallies once it does get the finel vote Biden will have the 300 plus they show .

Every one including you know this .

. You clearly don't know how this works, and you're likely not going to see a "map update" until everything is done.......

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

What? Trump despises fox News, has since his first election...... Once again showing you don't know hat you're talking about

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
After the hate that was displayed here by the Biden pedo bears they deserve all the snot and tears.

I ain't even mad either way. Would have been a classic 2 - 4 years having Biden stumble and fall every time he opened his mouth on the world stage. Going to be a classic 4 years if Trump stays president. The meltdown of the media and the special little lefties will be even better.

Watch how the call for unity goes straight out the door if Trump stays in. Two faced pony faces deserve all the salt in the world.

Make it happen Trump

top topics

<<   2 >>

join