It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biometric voter registration has been rolled out and there is still election fraud!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just yesterday I was talking with a friend about how the whole election fraud mess could be eliminated if the government would just adopt some of the newer technology. I was thinking fingerprint scan or a iris scan for voter registration would help to eliminate voting fraud.

Today I read this article...looks like elections can be rigged regardless of how stringent the voter registration and identification process is.

“The shockwaves are still being felt after Tanzania’s elections on October 28, with opposition candidates arrested a week after polling day. There have been widespread claims of irregularities including voter fraud. Tanzania uses biometric voter verification which has been implicated in allegations of misconduct.”

www.biometricupdate.com...

Kinda makes you lose faith in humanity. “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men..." - Sir John Dalberg-Acton, 8th Baronet
edit on 9-11-2020 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

In-person voting, show ID, paper ballots.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've never seen any biometrics in voting, but I see them at work regularly.

They're a joke unless you buy good scanners, and even then they're not very good.

join