It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand Back And Look At What's Really Going On

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here we are again, focusing on two sides. We need to stop looking at it like that. It's one side, Republicans and Democrats against all of us. Always has been, always will.

I will admit that Trump has given quite a lot of drama, and raised some good issues. However, we must look at the facts. Nobody has been arrested, the swamp hasn't been drained. As a matter of fact he is all in on the COVID scam. And that is true for both sides.

Now we have this fast track vaccine coming. It will be forced upon all of us soon. Trump will put on a good show, but in the end, we get Biden. And we get the mandatory vaccine.

Trump is simply passing the baton, complete with the drama of a rigged election, but in the end, he will say with some fake hesitation that Biden is president and we have to get behind him.

It's all smoke and mirrors, folks. The last four years was to bring us to this point.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well theres about 100 million heavily armed Americans that will be standing in the way.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
Well theres about 100 million heavily armed Americans that will be standing in the way.

Sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sheeple will be sheeple. They can't help themselves. It's sad to observe, especially amongst friends and family whom i thought knew better.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

Are those the same 100 million that stopped the lockdowns?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

On the contrary. Weinstein, epstein, and Maxwell for a start. Those were major players in a worldwide cult. Something tells me they wouldn't be arrested if anyone else was president.

Still have many more to go.
edit on 9-11-2020 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Weinstein, epstein, and Maxwell for a start. Those were major players in a worldwide cult. Something tells me they wouldn't be arrested if anyone else was president.

All of those cases had nothing to do with Trump.

edit on 9-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Trump just tweeted this:

The threshold identification of Ballots is turning out to be even bigger than originally anticipated. A very large number of Ballots are impacted. Stay tuned!

Sounds like the blockchain thing might be real, he wouldn't tweet that for nothing, surely.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
Sounds like the blockchain thing might be real, he wouldn't tweet that for nothing, surely.

Sure.

You keep thinking that along with lock her up.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Something was supposed to happen the last four years. I don't think Trump was an exception to the "plan" but just another piece of it. Only, something didn't work so now we have to go through the same thing again of accusations of a bad election, meddling, corrupt and lying president, etc. The chain of events needed for something involves those elements but what is the point? Is it really just for a civil war or something else?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You really think Epstein would have went down with a Clinton in office...

We can agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

They'll tweet anything for some reason. Today, Mike Pence tweeted to give credit to Donald Trump for the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine... which isn't anywhere close to ready to be rolled out.

And so did Nikki Haley, for some reason.

How did neither of these people know that Pfizer explicitly said they didn't want to politicize the vaccine, and so they turned down any help from the WarpSpeed project?

My point being, why wouldn't DT tweet that? He'll tweet anything he feels like in the moment.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111

You can't find 100 million Americans who aren't obese.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
You really think Epstein would have went down with a Clinton in office...

The cases were filed back when Obama was President, they were already moving forward prior to the election. Coupled with the #MeToo movement it wouldn't have gotten swept under the rug.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It's all smoke and mirrors, folks. The last four years was to bring us to this point.

Indeed it was , and it was always going to .

Republican and Democrat two streams that empty out into the same River mouth.

Had Hillary been elected do you think these four years would have had a different outcome ?

Is there really some master plan at work here ? I Don't know personally I don't think any one human being is intelligent enough to come up with such a plan .

Maybe I'm wrong , Maybe it's Lucifer and he really is controlling man kind.

I just can't know.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
IT is like the mattress commercial where someone is counting sheep jumping over something. We are the sheep and the count of us jumping is not real, and it keeps us asleep to the fact that we are just sheep.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don’t care about Republican and Democrat. I only care about the Constitution, Bill of Rights and a fair election process.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Sheeple will be sheeple. They can't help themselves. It's sad to observe, especially amongst friends and family whom i thought knew better.

So true. People wearing masks because of peer pressure. NFL looking like damn fools, wearing masks based upon a PCR test wildly inaccurate. The lemmings all go off the cliff of mass hysteria.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't buy the "it's all connected at the top of the pyramid" theories. Never have.

Nor do I think left vs right is the final answer either.

I go with the far more terrifying theory: NOBODY IS IN CHARGE. The wheel room of the Titanic is empty. There are just big rich power blocks with interests that sometimes are aligned with others, sometimes not. Temporary alliances come together and then break up. The same big player might have multiple conflicting interests and decide to throw some ody under the bus. Backstabbing is constant as people are always on the lookout for a better deal.

It's just a big mess of bailing wire and airplane glue and the miracle is that "the system" has held together this long.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

It's rare to see someone who realizes that

There never has been a Grand Conspiracy. Just a plethora of smaller ones that sometimes intersect.

What we have is a pack of wolves, all fighting for their share of the carcass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join