It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the edge of a cliff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I believe we stand on the edge of great change, regardless of which way this election ultimately ends. We are at a fork in a road which will determine the future of this planet for many generations. If Trump loses in court and Biden takes control it will be a world built on a foundation of corruption and lies. If Trump wins in court it wont be a pretty picture either, and the more the MSM convinces people Biden already won the worse it will be if that happens.

The amount of pressure being put on Trump to concede by the MSM is concerning, but to me it looks like desperation. How often did Trump lose in all the times they tried to take him down? He's out there playing golf the last few days meanwhile social media platforms are going into censorship overdrive to an extent we've never seen before. Who seems more panicked? Would Trump normally take time for recreational activities while being fraudulently overthrown?

Of course I could be completely wrong, but if Trump didn't see any of this coming then he probably deserves to lose quite frankly. What happens in the next few weeks will determine if Trump really is the 5D chess master or the fool his opponents claim him to be. Trump said we would get sick of him winning and for 4 years he made good on that promise. Just consider the wording Trump used in his recent press release and his tweets, it's either arrogance or certainty.

I find it hard to believe Trump didn't foresee some type of fraud occurring considering he has been worried about it for a long time. When he spoke the night of the election it looked like he had a very strong lead and yet he spoke with a strangely troubled tone and he predicted that Biden votes would appear at 4 in the morning, and that happened almost exactly when he said it would. It's almost like they wanted to shove it in his face to show how much control they had.

One crucial point I want to make is that calls of fraud can easily seem like the behavior of a sore loser, but the way this fraud was carried out was so blatant, it's crazy to expect no one to be skeptical. The only way to resolve this is by ensuring all votes are properly verified so people can feel secure in the result whatever it may be. The problem is the left will also feel like the election was completely stolen from them if Trump uses courts to get it back.

Therefore Trump cannot really rely on a bunch of minor examples of voter fraud to convince the courts or convince Dems he's the rightful winner. He has to have some sort of "Trump card" which will make it impossible for anyone to deny the fact he won if he wants to avoid complete chaos. I mean chaos will still happen if he gets a clear victory, but to a lesser degree, and the end result will be well worth it. The question is will Trump buckle under pressure to avoid the storm.

edit on 9/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I like fork in the road better than edge of a cliff.

I don't think the alleged fraud is either.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How many cases of voter fraud need identified across the country before leftist admit it happened?

We already have dozens if not hundreds of cases. Enough discovered to flip an entire county from Blue back to Red in Michigan. More cases being discovered and investigated every day.

It's widespread across the "swing states".

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Clinging to cognitive bias is easier than evaluating facts for one's opinion.

Or to put it simply, apply fingers into ears and chant lalalalalalalala

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Well the other way Trump could win is simply by getting enough illegal votes thrown out so that it flips two or more states back in his favor. That would be a less desirable outcome because it would be hard to make Dems accept it. The real weakness in how they pulled off this con imo is that they were forced to have very tight margins in the swing states so it wont take many illegal votes to massively change the result.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Also, I think if Trump does lose in court he should concede without resistance. I think he would because he respects the law, this idea that he will have to be dragged out of the White House is a fantasy.

new topics

top topics

join