It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Software Source for Fraud --Scytl. Clarity. Electronic Software and Systems

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I've said this from day one. Absentee ballots for active duty military deployed oversees only. NO EXCEPTIONS. Everyone else needs to vote in person.

I knew the second Covid hit exactly what was going to happen with "mail in" ballots. You can not have mail in ballots tabulated by hardware and software produced by companies with deep political interests and ties and pretend like any election is "free and fair".

To think otherwise is delusional and incredibly uneducated as it pertains to world and political history.

edit on 11-11-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

(post by 111DPKING111 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I wonder if the whole computer thing is more deeply embedded in the process now that four plus years ago, couple with the fact the there were way more ballots....more than any other election in history.

I'm sure it is and will be more so going forward.

I actually do remember problems with the votes in 2016, recounts, fraud mentioned in Detroit/Wayne county, slow counts, court involvement. It went on for days.

I'm not saying there weren't any. One that springs to mind is votes for Trump being tabulated for Hillary, but there again is that direction I'm talking about in regards to those types of stories.

The CT seems to take the form of the left using these tactics instead of the other way around and that is why there seems to be a louder buzz going on about it here, in regards to this election.

The CT for 2016 was Russia meddling.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

When did the world become a cesspool of it? It is not always easy sorting out the facts from the fiction, especially when there is a lot of money invested in keeping the public confused from the actual reality.
edit on 11.13.2020 by Zarniwoop because: quote removed

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Congressman Louie Gohmert says it's possible the U.S. Army overseas has seized Scytl's computer servers.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would be a VERY interesting development!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

"What Roscoe B. Davis brings to the table is a claim from two cyber–forensic investigators. They told him that all the stuff we're talking about — the secretive poll-counting, the cemetery voters, the ballot dumps — is a distraction. The real issue is that the important changes are happening at the level of computer tabulation. The forensics investigators believe that these changes occur offshore, mostly at Scytl's headquarters in Barcelona, and maybe in Frankfurt, Germany.

As far as I can tell, what's important is that, across America, machines maintained by giant multinational corporations handle our elections and have already provably manipulated elections in Texas and Kentucky. These are the kind of systems that can be manipulated with Hammer and its Scoreguard program or gamed (as they seem to have been in Texas) by employees overriding the people's will."

We need to fix this....NOW!!!
We need to correct the votes for this election, so it does not become a [s]election.
And then takes steps to insure our elections are free and secure, and that only LEGAL votes count.
Our Republic and our freedom depend on it.

Exactly right, and this is why I created the thread about this being Trump trying to fulfill his biggest campaign promise - because this is, in fact, the heart and soul of the swamp.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
Why this election?

Because of the massive amount of fraud that has been engaged in, it will be easier than ever before to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, that's why. That, and Trump truly is an outsider who loves this country and recognizes the danger for what it is - treason.

Since I have been on ATS I have read about voting machine fraud.

Please. Just stop. This is not about 'voting machine fraud'. This is about a much, much bigger and more subtle form of fraud. It happens in the tabulation of the votes, not at the precinct/voting machine level. There is fraud there too from the software running the machines, but it pales in comparison to the fraud imposed by these external systems.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Because of the massive amount of fraud that has been engaged in, it will be easier than ever before to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, that's why.

I've heard similar claims before.

That, and Trump truly is an outsider who loves this country and recognizes the danger for what it is - treason.

Sure he is.

Please. Just stop. This is not about 'voting machine fraud'. This is about a much, much bigger and more subtle form of fraud. It happens in the tabulation of the votes, not at the precinct/voting machine level. There is fraud there too from the software running the machines, but it pales in comparison to the fraud imposed by these external systems.

I guess you just missed the point.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Did you say this during the Diebold fiasco?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
November 13, 2020

This article was updated with new information in the last hour. If the MSM knows, (which they likely do), it answers 90% of the questions regarding the Media's behavior this week, why Barr's briefing put a smile on McConnell's face, Democrats screaming at each other during their "private" conference call on November 4th, and a host of other "strangeness" over the past 10 days since the election.

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany.

In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting.

They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting, and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes.

The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Just what we need, huh?
On the heels of the mess in Antrim County, Michigan, we have this surfacing...

www.americanthinker.com...

Scytl is a Barcelona-based company that provides electronic voting systems worldwide, many of which have proven vulnerable to electronic manipulation. Scytl has (or had) Soros and Democrat party connections. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl.

What Roscoe B. Davis brings to the table is a claim from two cyber–forensic investigators. They told him that all the stuff we're talking about — the secretive poll-counting, the cemetery voters, the ballot dumps — is a distraction. The real issue is that the important changes are happening at the level of computer tabulation. The forensics investigators believe that these changes occur offshore, mostly at Scytl's headquarters in Barcelona, and maybe in Frankfurt, Germany.

As far as I can tell, what's important is that, across America, machines maintained by giant multinational corporations handle our elections and have already provably manipulated elections in Texas and Kentucky. These are the kind of systems that can be manipulated with Hammer and its Scoreguard program or gamed (as they seem to have been in Texas) by employees overriding the people's will.

We need to correct the votes for this election, so it does not become a [s]election.
And then takes steps to insure our elections are free and secure, and that only LEGAL votes count.
Our Republic and our freedom depend on it.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You buying this?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Swept under the rug, easy with our short attention span.
Diebold gets bought by Dominion...what a cool shell game, huh?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Congressman Louie Gohmert says it's possible the U.S. Army overseas has seized Scytl's computer servers.

Source: twitter.com...

There is quite a bit of different sources on this doing a search and a lot of info. I found a you tube vid of Louie Gohmert talking about this Scytl thing. Couldn't hear the entire video on other links it's cut off.

Louie starts talking about Scytl at about 4min 07 second mark in below video.

This is pretty stunning stuff DTOM. I also saw somewhere that Scytl was denying they have any server in Frankfurt. Gohmert mentions the intel community hoaxing this to cover up their own involvement in the voting fraud.

The fraud being committed and the corruption is almost at astronomical levels. Scary times.
edit on 14-11-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: spell check

edit on 14-11-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

That is not an option for many active duty military members, even if not deployed. To vote in person, one has to be at their home residence. Between being sent all across the country for school, training, TAD detachments, voting in person is impossible for many that are NOT deployed overseas.

Trump is the most unpopular president in my life, despite his cult following. For most of us, it is no surprise he lost the election.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Did you say this during the Diebold fiasco?

Interesting you bring up Diebold... they were actually bought by Dominion in 2010:

"In May 2010, Dominion acquired Premier Election Solutions (formerly Diebold Election Systems) from Election Systems & Software (ES&S). ES&S had just acquired PES from Diebold and was required to sell off PES by the United States Department of Justice for anti-trust concerns. In June 2010, Dominion acquired Sequoia Voting Systems."

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Helious

That is not an option for many active duty military members, even if not deployed. To vote in person, one has to be at their home residence. Between being sent all across the country for school, training, TAD detachments, voting in person is impossible for many that are NOT deployed overseas.

Trump is the most unpopular president in my life, despite his cult following. For most of us, it is no surprise he lost the election.

The most unpopular president to get more votes than any incumbent president in US history? Yeah, that makes sense. ;P

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join