It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, it all makes sense now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
True there will always be those who are poor compared to others so elimination of poverty is not the best way to put it. The thing is we are at a unique point in human history where we have the knowledge and resources to eliminate most if not all of the negative effects of poverty. Rich and poor are relative right? Even the poorest in society can have clothes, food and shelter. a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

edit on 9-11-2020 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Well, I've said this time and again...this is where we get into semantic differences between the UK and the US. Words like "liberal" and "conservative" have slightly different meanings in our two cultures, even though, as you correctly say, we fly the same colors.

I used to have this debate with TrueBrit all the time (boy, I really miss that guy, and wish he'd come back). We used to have the best discussions.

As to your question of my idea of freedom, I can only point you to the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. To abbreviate those two documents into a single statement would not be doing anyone, including myself, justice.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Man, I'd devote some time to writing a book or something. You're certainly creative and it appears you've got some free time to think this stuff up.

Thanks...I think!

Not quite how to take your reference to "stuff" though! LOL!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I like the liberals of yesteryear lol!

The right to manifest your own destiny is just as important to the individual as it is the nation. It's sovereignty. Interpretation I guess is key. All sides speak of violation in a national and individual basis and both are correct.

Those documents are some of the greatest in history for encompassing self determination and perseverance. The spirit of freedom always wins in the end, the problem today is the attacks are unconventional. That's why so many people see the other side as the enemy.

There's strings attached...

I miss TrueBrit and that damn gif

edit on 9-11-2020 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Fox is and has been controlled opposition.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Too bad for them, that their mask slipped too far this time I think.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I have been shouting this word for days now. PSYOP

Of course you're right, too.

What 'should' be done is a tracing back to the owners. Follow it back to the money pool ... stripping everyone of their citizenship along the way.

The United States has long been in need of a Roman-style Coliseum replete with gladiators who have broken trust with their fellow citizens.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The United States has long been in need of a Roman-style Coliseum replete with gladiators who have broken trust with their fellow citizens.

You posted this just for me, didn't you?

I'd be more inclined to go the route they went with those sentenced for capital crimes; tie them to a hand truck, slather them with blood and them shove them towards a starving lion.

edit on 9-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this the last few days as well. I think that whatever they are doing is working, they have made millions of Americans angry and divided. I admit, I am one of those angry ones, but what can you do. Just expose as much as you can and try to help the president with his lawsuits. I believe we still have a good chance at turning this around, it will just take time. If I put on my tinfoil hat, I'd expect something big to happen within the next few months. I'd bet people from either side or both is going to cause some chaos.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

A thought I keep having is if the whole sting operation thing is true, Fox may have been involved at least on some level.

For example, to call a state nice and early to force the hand of other networks to do the same and draw attention to some dodgy states.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Fox was bought out by disney. 2nd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join