It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will happen when the boomers die?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I personally know this election was stolen. I don't consider it opinion, I consider it fact. I will give the DNC one set of props though; they tricked many boomers into voting for them via cable news networks. Even in Missouri, where I am, which had a definite Trump margin I know many people age 70 and up that voted for Biden because they honestly believed what CNN and the rest were pushing (including Fox these last couple of years with exceptions). So many of them its almost possible to imagine.

So what will the DNC do as old boomers start to die off in droves? Where will they focus all of their nonsense? Well of course they will do so on the internet.

So here is the deal, they will move away from cable TV and start concentrating on the internet - they already have obviously - and they have their gatekeepers not willing to argue or discuss these issues - you will be downvoted and eventually removed. That is why it is so important to continue to find alternatives. Buy subscriptions to alternative news and opinion sources on the internet if you can. Send sensible friends information as much as possible. These cats running the DNC now want 100% control over your lives, businesses, and beliefs they will stop at nothing to do it.

Anyway, I think most of us know this, but sadly we have to evangelize now. It is clear that cheating is not only considered but it is lauded and admired by the left in the United States.

Finally, if you are like me, a bit too old now to cause any trouble, get your children to understand what is going on. Get them to infiltrate universities and the school system. Have them teach other children that they are being duped and that the system that is trying to be set up in the US is nothing more that a revolving royalty meant only to assist certain families into perpetuity. Make them learn to get sick at terms like "social justice" or "dynasty".

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Polls suggest that the most conservative bracket is the gen x cohort, while the liberals tend to be the young and the old.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
One Democrat plan has been to replace dying elderly liberals with radicalized youth and minorities. One of the surprises of 2020 however was the large number of minorities who "unexpectedly" voted for Trump or at the very least expressed disgust with the radical progressive wing of the Democrat party. As for radicalized youth they have had more success with university and educational indoctrination, but there are signs this model is too debt-based and detached from real-world skillset education, etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Snowflakes change the world.

And turn everyone in to the Asgard from Stargate SG-1.

And eventually suicides itself because they made ALL the wrong decisions.

edit on 9-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The world is more likely to change the snowflakes.

Going 6 figures into debt for a postgraduate degree in medieval feminist puppetry studies is not a recipie for success to say the least. With robotics, AI, and lockdowns, even the old cliche of coffee barrista will be a hard-to-attain dream.
edit on 9-11-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise

Polls suggest that the most conservative bracket is the gen x cohort, while the liberals tend to be the young and the old.

LOL@ Polls suggest.

We should not use that term for some time.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Touche.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

it will be a snowflake utopia for a while.

they will move away from cable TV and start concentrating on the internet

as i said it will only be for a while, when all the boomers, and x'ers die off they will turn on one another in the social platforms.

cause by then it will be just like the hippe movement in the 60's and early 70's, they will have started living grown up lives and some will become the crooked politicians,lawyers, big business moguls,and burnt out refer barons, that they bicthed about in their youth.

edit on 9-11-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A new golden age where nobody waits in line at the grocery store for someone writing a check. Most banks can close their lobbies. Tech support calls will drop by 50% for anything electronic.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A big majority of "boomers" still have several elections to vote in.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I personally know this election was stolen. I don't consider it opinion, I consider it fact.

Remember when Russiagate happened and the right was seething there wasn't undeniable proof?

I remember. I was right there with them on that one.

I'll have to wait to support them on this one though, it's my pesky consistency.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
A new golden age where nobody waits in line at the grocery store for someone writing a check. Most banks can close their lobbies. Tech support calls will drop by 50% for anything electronic.

Indeed, I hate to say this, but I am most hateful when I am asked to show my mom or inlaws anything technology based. It's a horrible experience for anyone involved.

Hell, that is part of the reason I didn't try to "turn" my inlaws pro Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well so far it has been about statistical proof for me. A poll worker here and there isn't really proof because they could be on my side of things just trying to muck things. The stats in the states in question leave no doubt in my mind. No one has ever got a jump like that and certainly not "after" counting "stopped".

In my mind, they took what they learned in the color revolutions and applied it here.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

A big majority of "boomers" still have several elections to vote in.

I would say you are wrong. But I dont think boomers were born up through the 1960's. SPeaking of that why were all the other generations given such a short time span?

ANyway, when I say boomers I mean people that will be in their 80's by 2024.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The future of the DNC is urban centers. Unless the shutdowns kill urban centers, which would send the urban liberals into the rural areas. From there, its a matter of 1-2 generations for values to return to what they were prior.

And from what im seeing, it appears that the DNC is in its death throes. To win elections now, they are promising all sorts of stuff to the poor at the cost of the middle class. The only way this will end up well for them is if everyone is made poor.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

There will be a lot more people that are unable to drive across town, on a trip that they have made multiple times before, if they don't have their phone to tell them where to turn.

I have seen this first hand.
edit on b000000302020-11-09T09:16:36-06:0009America/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2020 09:16:36 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Lobster hut will go out of business - I Jest 😂

If you were lucky enough to have well off parents who can/did leave you something, after 40% hereditary tax is taken out, they will most likely blow through it in no time. Hopefully they have decent careers or they will have to adjust to living in the edge. I have seen so many people inherit homes only to lose them because they couldn’t/didn’t? pay the property tax.

People will have to pay for daycare instead of gramdma/grandpa doing it.

Too many variables to mention.

The core of the matter is simply: There is an overpopulation problem that is depleting and polluting this earth. Until we can figure out how to fix this, the problems will grow.

Also, I wouldn’t want to pass away in a nursing home either. What ever happened to quality of life vs quantity. I would chose the Kevorkian method before I would chose that.

Hmmmm sweet death vs getting slapped around by some aide who hates their job and you, all so money can be drained from your savings!

We need to cut back on some things, not
more more.

Less workdays, less cars on roads.

Building a treehouse in the woods is really starting to sound appealing to me!

ETA: on topic, Venezuela here we come 😢

edit on 9-11-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

They resorted to Russiagate because they never imagined she could lose to Trump. They didn't have coping mechanisms for that happening.

I think we're seeing similar effects of people not seeing out all possibilities before the election.

I'd like to reword the question. Do you think that Trump should have won the electoral college? Do you think if we did a recount and threw out any false ballot, Trump would win?

Because I see many people talk about how most of the country is against him, even the establishment Republicans, but are somehow surprised he lost. So I don't think I'm following the logic.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You’ll never be able to follow the logic because people are no longer allowed to say what they think without being attacked either physically, professionally.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You haven't paid attention to all of the old commies marching in the streets with Antifa/BLM. Remember, it was all of these old commies of today who used our constitution for free speech in our universities to brain wash our youth of the 60' and 70's thru to today. Now that they feel they have a full handle and an army of sleepers, they are all of a sudden in favor of ending free speech and promoting censorship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join