It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling Biden president elect.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Helious

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Helious

Stop calling Biden president elect.

President Elect Biden.

Just say it, I promise it's okay to say it, it won't hurt you.

Promise.

President Elect Biden.

You know, it's stuff like this just makes sure America will always be devided. I guess the general message is..... Be the change you want to see?

I guess when the left continues to send this kind of message........... Why would the other side be cordial at all? Decidedly un American and inflammatory.

All that coming from what YOU are calling right now.... The winning side. Well, keep watching CNN. I'm sure you will be shocked in the weeks to come and I hope you remember the post.

Huh? Because I point out that he is, in fact, the president elect, I'm the one being divisive, when the losing side refuses to accept the results of a fair election? There is no founded evidence of widespread fraud or a "steal".

I'm old enough to remember the weeks after the 2016 election when the media referred to Trump as President-elect, the right was fine with that, and the losing side extended every courtesy and began a transition of power.

And for good measure, irony, and hypocrisy:

President-Elect Biden.

You can say it, it won't hurt.

Promise.

President-Elect Biden.

Please explain, maybe my knowledge of how elections worked in the Untied States has failed me in my later years and you can possibly help me out.

Have any states in our union certified election results? Have all 50? I ask because until that happens in the United States or a candidate concedes, an election isn't over and there isn't a legitimate winner.

I'm afraid you may have thought something contrary to that, you say he is "In fact" the president elect when, I hate to be the one to tell you this. He is IN FACT, not the president elect based on every United States law and president ever. Also...... The Constitution.

Keep watching CNN though. Fox news too! Media doesn't decide who is president elect my guy. That's, Venezuela or Cuba your thinking of.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

President Elected? It’s actually President-elect. Perhaps your Chancellor is not that familiar with the process here. Or perhaps your Chancellor got taken in by our media disinfo agents, or perhaps your Chancellor just wants to believe that Biden has truly already won.
We have yet to see.
edit on 13-11-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Call him Usurper Joe the putschmeister.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

When all the legal votes were counted last time, Clinton won the election, not Trump.

Now the electoral college votes are showing Biden as the winner, that makes him president elect.

Could you all make your minds up and stick with it instead of acting like children who want to change the rules to make sure you won? It's bad enough the failed one can't accept reality.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join