It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True count

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well I thought it mite but being i was playing its not exactly a Thing Trump will want to use in court lol .
we should send all 150 Alaskans letters saying hi so they feel wanted .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You should get a new P.A. because she didn't read it to you if you think it says what you said.

Arizona

Campaigns can’t request a recount, they can only be triggered automatically when there is a margin of less than or equal to 0.1 percentage point
Nevada
Campaigns can request a recount regardless of vote margin within three days of the state canvass, which must be completed within six “working days” of the election. The recount must be completed within 10 days of the request. The campaign requesting the recount must pay for it.

North Carolina
Campaigns can request a recount if a race has a margin of 0.5% or less, and it must be requested by noon of the second business day after the state canvass, which happens three weeks after the election. A recount must be completed within approximately five days of the request, though that is subject to the decision of the State Board of Elections.
Pennsylvania
There are mandatory recounts for any race that has a margin of 0.5% or less that must be completed within three weeks of an election. The 34,000-vote lead Mr. Biden held when the race was called Saturday was just outside that margin. Campaigns can also request recounts, no matter the margin, within five days of canvass completion.

Wisconsin
Vote margins must be within 1 percentage point for a campaign to request a recount. There are no automatic recounts in the state, and the campaign that requests it must pay for it. It must be completed within 13 days of the formal recount order. The request must be submitted within three days of the state’s official county canvass.

So its pretty obvious that some of those states will recount if requested and paid for by the campaign requesting it...thats in addition to automatic recounts for a lot of places if its within 1-.5%.

How much are you paying your P.A. I'm currently not able to work my profession as the covid Nazis have shut that down...but I can at least read!

edit on 8-11-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: scraedtosleep

President Trump is now trailing Joe Biden by only 13,000 votes in Arizona. 85000 ballots left to count. Next update at 6 p.m. Eastern.

To be clear on AZ.

The ballots that are left — are in Maricopa County — which is generally very Red.

But, in AZ it is the Independents who swing the vote. They are always the deciding factor.

And Yes! There was a big push to turn it Blue. But, we are as surprised as anyone.

There is no Gotcha! If it flips back by the final count.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
that is nice AZ now 98 % counted Biden 1,643,488
Trump 1,626,536 MATH 16,953 Biden's favor

You want 16,953 out of the 16,953 left to count to get a tie i guess because now that is what trump would need to even tie .
why the heck this even matters i don't know AZ has 11 votes GA has NOT been called for him yet though its done .
Take AZ out put GA in he is at 295 votes 25 more then needed .

No matter No way AZ turns 16,953 votes at 98 % in
edit on 8-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
better start facing reality Only way trump changes anything is if he can get the courts to discard 4.5 MILLION votes as cheats .
The courts Being Ran BY the Same REPUBLICANS who are conceding Biden won heck Trump closest adviser has told Trump to concede as well .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

In Georgia like in all states the state legislature decides whether a recount gets done. Being that alot of these states where recalls will be requested have Republican majorities in their legislature most requests for recount will be aproved.

Fact is it is the state legislature not the governor or some mayor that decides the states election. They are the ones who pick and send the electors to congress.

What we have here is a race to get your vote count certified by your state and all legal challenges resolved ontime/early so you can get your electors into congress by 12/8.

You miss that safe harbour deadline, and the Republican majority held United states senate gets to decide your states vote. On 12/14 the electors vote is held in the Senate. If the electors or the Senate can't make up their minds then it goes to the house.

Each state gets one vote in the house, the Republicans hold a majority in 29 states. This means if it goes to the house trump wins.

Will there be recounts and legal challenges? Yes.

Wisconsin which has a Republican controlled legislature has allready said there will be a recount.

The supreme court gave Pennsylvania until 5pm yesterday to suquester and remove from the count any votes that arrived after 8pm on Nov 3.rd. there were 400,000 of these votes most went to Biden, and Pennsylvania election officials have refused/failed to do as legaly ordered.

So yes recount and supreme court order violated with a ruling now expected.

The Doj cant announce any election fraud investigation until 10 days after election day on the 13th, Trump will be announcing his legal challenges on Monday the 9th with homeland security's CISA combined with the DOJ announcing legal investigations on/or after friday.

All of that along with vote canvassing, state certification and selecting electors to send to congress has to play out prior to 12/08 for any state to make it's safe harbour deadline.

The courts have until 12/14 to make any ruling because once the Senate certifies the state's electors votes no member of the judicial branch has any constitutional authority regarding the election.

5 elections ago in 2020 the media called it for Gore. Bush v gore wasn't settled until 12/13, and we all know how that went, but even without a court decision. The Republicans held the Senate and would have decided for bush.

The Senate simply used the supreme court's decision as their basis for their decision. Had the Senate failed to come to any conclusion the house which had more states with Republican majorities would have decided it for.......yep bush.

Steven ......... Steven why are you pointing all of this out?

Because no citizens vote, state or federal court, or news service or anything other than the state legislatures certified electors and congress elects the president. That is why we are a republic not a democracy.

Therefore until 12/14 when the senate certifies the official state's electors vote after deciding all states that failed to meet the 12-08 safe harbour deadline there is no president-elect.

Despite what anyone tells you this election is far from over, and u till 12/14 there is no president elect.

Look at the close races in states with Republican majorities in their legislature. WI, GA, AZ, MI, NC, PA are just a few off the top of my head Then watch for trump Monday, then the doj and dhs's cisa no earlier than next friday.

Then watch 12/8 to see what states make their safe harbour deadline in congress.

Then watch 12/14 to see how/if congress makes up their mind on certifieing the electoral vote.

At some point between 12/14 and 1/20 you will have a president elect.

Believe it or not we have had it go all the way to inauguration day without a clear president elect.

The media does not get to decide who is president elect, neither do foreign members of state, nor does the military.

Until 1/20/21 Donald J. Trump is the constitutionally elected president of this republic of which my state is a member.

If Biden recieves a majority of the state's electors votes as certified by congress on 12/14 he is president elect then if Joe Biden puts his hand on that Bible come 1/20/21 and is sworn in he will become my president.

Civics 101 ladies and gents. Bone up!
edit on 8-11-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok well there it is .
Now explain why Trump was calling the election won the Night of the election its self !

as of now Biden's lead is large enough that all the courts will do is delay The time They concede his win .

But hey maybe i am wrong maybe the Republican's who conceded Biden won are wrong maybe Trumps Adviser who told him to concede is wrong .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

What part of what I said is incorrect?

edit on 8-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Trumps problem and the Rights is they cant Remember Trump can run in 2024 .
It would be In Trumps favor to conceded then run in 2024 for the very fact Biden's lead 290 and GA not called will create so many problems If the courts over Turn it at this point .

The Right and Trump don't seam to realize with EVEN the republican's conceding If trump stays in NETHIER side will let any thing he wants go through LAMDUCK TRUMP .
edit on 8-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Or even worse Nancy is it or some random mixing of who ever is it .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
In Georgia like in all states the state legislature decides whether a recount gets done.

Wrong:

(a) In precincts where paper ballots or scanning ballots have been used, the superintendent may, either of his or her own motion or upon petition of any candidate or political party, order the recount of all the ballots for a particular precinct or precincts for one or more offices in which it shall appear that a discrepancy or error, although not apparent on the face of the returns, has been made.

(b) In precincts where voting machines have been used, whenever it appears that there is a discrepancy in the returns recorded for any voting machine or machines or that an error, although not apparent on the face of the returns, exists, the superintendent shall, either of his or her own motion or upon the sworn petition of three electors of any precinct, order a recanvass of the votes shown on that particular machine or machines. GA Code § 21-2-495 (2019)

But nice giant pointless word salad.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

In Georgia like in all states the state legislature decides whether a recount gets done.

Wrong:

(a) In precincts where paper ballots or scanning ballots have been used, the superintendent may, either of his or her own motion or upon petition of any candidate or political party, order the recount of all the ballots for a particular precinct or precincts for one or more offices in which it shall appear that a discrepancy or error, although not apparent on the face of the returns, has been made.

(b) In precincts where voting machines have been used, whenever it appears that there is a discrepancy in the returns recorded for any voting machine or machines or that an error, although not apparent on the face of the returns, exists, the superintendent shall, either of his or her own motion or upon the sworn petition of three electors of any precinct, order a recanvass of the votes shown on that particular machine or machines. GA Code § 21-2-495 (2019)

But nice giant pointless word salad.

The state legislature passed the voting laws for GA and the states legislature appoints the electors and cerifies the states election result.

All states legislatures decide how to conduct their elections.

America is a republic not a democracy. Look it up.

The states legislatures appoint their electors certify their vote and send their electors to the Senate. The Senate certifies the electors votes.

This is a constitutional fact in our republic.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The state legislature passed the voting laws for GA...

I said that.

...and the states legislature appoints the electors...

Not relevant but are typically appointed by the Parties.

I already said that.

Not relevant.

The states legislatures appoint their electors...

edit on 8-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The state legislature passed the voting laws for GA...

I said that.

...and the states legislature appoints the electors...

I already said that.

Not relevant.

The states legislatures appoint their electors...

Why is it you have nothing to say about the other 99% of my point.

You can argue states voting laws all you want. Fact is the states legislatures certify their votes and if they miss their 12/8 safe harbor deadline the Senate does it for them.

Republican have a majority in the senate.

It was your contention that these states with close races will have no recounts or court cases because muh trumps got nadda.

I pointed out wi recount garunteed already and pa violating the sc order on 400,000 votes in a state where Biden has a 29k vote lead.

No state has even certified its results or sent their electors to the Senate yet, but the media says Biden is president elect.

You can argue minutia of states laws or you can see the forest for the trees and realize that in 2000 we had the Florida fiasco, and in 2020 we will have mi, wi,nv,az,pa,nc,va,ga.

For all of those close states. Most have Republican held legislatures.

If even a few have delays due to canvassing recounts certification, or court challenges, they will have one heck of a time making the 12/8 safe harbour deadline.

That is without the doj or dhs's cisa announcing any investigations at the federal level come friday.

Gore v bush will be a fraction of trump v biden and 12/13 is a long way off so, dig into the minutia or see the forest for the trees i dont care.

The fact is Biden is not president elect and we are over one month away from having one. Anyone who says this election is over is a liar or a fool.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It was your contention that these states with close races will have no recounts or court cases because muh trumps got nadda.

Not what I said, try reading it again.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

That has nothing to do with how these people feel...so you know...its not real. Things that make you feel bad are mean and not acceptable.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Now that's unfair to ask for...and you should know it you millennial sympathizer...but your own P.A. lied to you and you took it hook line and sinker. I proved that wrong with google...the great censored search engine even. Also still looking for work while I wait to see what the covid Nazis are gonna do...i promise I'll read you what the documents say...not what I wish they said...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: RickyD

What part of what I said is incorrect?

Missed this one but pretty sure your inability to read has you wondering. I actually answered that last post with a quoted portion of the WSJ article so you could try and have soneone read you and explain to you how election law works. I know it's hard...I'm still available as a P.A. if the pay is right...anyway ask around I'm sure someone can hold your hand for free grandpa...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Missed this one but pretty sure your inability to read has you wondering. I actually answered that last post with a quoted portion of the WSJ article so you could try and have soneone read you an

So nothing then? The sentences were really short, if there was an error you should be able to indicate what, if any you're referring to. All you did was quote an article that reiterated what I said. what is the specific error?

edit on 9-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join