It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Paperclip Maximizer" & UFOlogy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

C++, with a higher python layer, so that there is some flexibility in processes. C++ is kinda strict.

I hear you, given my own experience woudn't really add anything, except what it is; yet another story of going too far.

I'm fine with turtles now, or worms; no need to "lift the veil".

Though, the veil in itself is intersting, especially its ability to wear what pleases the viewer.
edit on 11 22 2020 by IgnorantGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

Might you explain your statement: "except what it is; yet another story of going too far."

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It would be in the kind of doing a leap without crossing the path; or taking a shortcut and reach a point I wasn't prepared for.

For a rough analogy; instead of looking at the content on a computer screen, I was looking at the binary language the system uses to generate the content, but I couldn't possibly revert to the higher content while being overwhelmed by the binary data.

My state of being wasn't compatible with the state of reality I fell into... Or the uncalculable amount in which I wandered about.

It was a movie produced by the studio "curiosity kills the cat".
edit on 11 22 2020 by IgnorantGod because: finally caught the droid I was looking for

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm not following you.

The 'soul death' is the work of maybe 5 billion years
to just use a number, and is the desired end-state,
by the party doing what is done (not the human).

That mans 'soul death' = very very very good.

Frankly, it minimally affects the human, but it's not for
the human.

It's rather pointless to discuss this kind of stuff, but people
always try, including me.

Meh*

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I don't think what I experienced was a 'soul death'. I see it more as being temporarily in a 'deeper layer' of information.

Well, I'm kind of uncertain about the deeper part, but it seemed as such. In any case, there was an overwhelming amount of information so that words and descriptions, though I could remember them, couldn't be applied anymore.

I couldn't define any separation from trivial objects like grass and the earth on which they were growing. There was no words to put on anything, things were only what they were, nothing else; but my rational mind (and my self-paradigm) couldn't accept such state.

So it felt as an hostile land, but I'm the one who actualized hostility whereas there had no reason to be.

I don't think I know what you are referring as 'soul death', but I do entertain the idea that I somewhat understand this part :

"Frankly, it minimally affects the human, but it's not for
the human."

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't think I know what you are referring as 'soul death', but I do entertain the idea that I somewhat understand this part :

"Frankly, it minimally affects the human, but it's not for
the human."

That's the most important part.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join