It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ll ask again, when did you biden become honest?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You’re a loon in denial of you think that’s you’ve proved anything with your rambling. Take the L this is getting sad... you refuse to discuss the subject, Joe Biden. The thread is not about me, you’re calling me a hypocrite now but not citing why...

So on with joe biden... we all agree he is an indefensible liar, the challenge is on you to prove otherwise. You refuse. The purpose of the thread is displayed.

It’s nice to see how ive gotten under your skin.

a reply to: RAY1990

edit on 15-11-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Rob808 your a hypocrite because as long as the Lier in question is your man he is honest as the day is long .

Now what You want for people to say Biden lies well DAAAAA EVERY ONE lies .
The question should have been are any of Biden's lies the kind that can CHANGFE any thing ?

Now half Biden's threads say he has done NOTHING in over 40 years so You already answered that question Biden lies But his lies have no impact on statis quo .

TRUMP LIES on the OTHER hand have a HUGE impact on every one .
Biden did Nothing for 40 years In 4 Trump totally divided the country .
so whos LIES matter the Most ?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The very fact people will post Trump has told no lies is a lie .
Irony is saying People lie is acutely the Truth saying Trump does not is the biggest lie on ATS after all NO ONE will say Biden wont lie .
So Biden will lie and So will you and heck Honest officer i was doing 55 mph me speeding NEVER .

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

My skin isn't as thin as yours, you'll have to try a lot harder to even get a tickle.

That's a lie actually, you've gotten a giggle or two too.

I've answered your pigeon-holed question. I'll answer again. Biden, like any other liar doesn't suddenly become honest.

You should know this, since you're peddling a dishonest thread, rather poorly I might add.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Stick to THE THREAD!!!!

WAAAH WAAAH!

the thread is about Biden's honesty, there's to be no correlation to the job of president and definitely no comparison to present or former sitting presidents.

^^^^^

The premise of this thread. Its a joke. The funniest bit is the op trying to be serious.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Rob808 your a hypocrite because as long as the Lier in question is your man he is honest as the day is long .

Now what You want for people to say Biden lies well DAAAAA EVERY ONE lies .
The question should have been are any of Biden's lies the kind that can CHANGFE any thing ?

Now half Biden's threads say he has done NOTHING in over 40 years so You already answered that question Biden lies But his lies have no impact on statis quo .

TRUMP LIES on the OTHER hand have a HUGE impact on every one .
Biden did Nothing for 40 years In 4 Trump totally divided the country .
so whos LIES matter the Most ?

Why do you want to talk about ME when I’m talking about biden? I haven’t answered anything regarding Bidens lies not having an impact ... that’s your own opinion. So your idea is that Bidens lies are harmless but trumps lies are bad? Can you provide any proof?

I’m pretty disappointed this is the best you have.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Im glad you agree still about biden. I wasn’t trying to upset you by pointing that out, it’s OK. Not a thing dishonest about my thread and you know it, point out my lie I’m pushing? You don’t understand much.

Ps the amount of times you’ve had to come back here to keep engaging makes it quite clear I’ve really bothered you with a simple point about your guy joe.

a reply to: RAY1990

edit on 22-11-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: midnightstar

Stick to THE THREAD!!!!

WAAAH WAAAH!

the thread is about Biden's honesty, there's to be no correlation to the job of president and definitely no comparison to present or former sitting presidents.

^^^^^

The premise of this thread. Its a joke. The funniest bit is the op trying to be serious.

It’s just so hard not to talk about trump!!! Forgive me for asking for some greater substance than whataboutisms, but that’s what your world view is built on it seems.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

We don't have presidents or president-elect's here.

He's your guy. Get used to it?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

What change would they vote for?

Voting for Biden because you hate Trump.... That's idiotic considering what you know you'd be getting with Biden.

Trump owns a bicycle like this and posts pictures of it on his social media

But I hate the guy so I'm gonna buy this one

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden is famous for being a lifelong bullshyst artist and pathological liar 😃

That's what makes him the perfect democrat. It finally paid off for him after nearly 50 years of trying.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join