It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Barr triggers Constitutional Crisis by inditing Biden over the Ukraine and China matters.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
A simple thought here. Hunter Biden is a major crook taking money from both Ukraine and China. Joe Biden was getting a cut and he used his influence to get the Ukrainian prosecuter fired. Also the Durham report has been stuck in a 60 day cooling off period before the election. Link. Well the election is over. So... If Trump wanted to really cause Democrat and Liberal heads to explode my suggestion is this.

Cause a Constitutional Crisis by having Bill Barr release the Durham report this week. Also he charges both Bidens with felonies over their Asian dealings. This means the Electoral College and the states have to consider whether or not they want to put a potential felon in as President. Plus once charged Bill Barr can offer him a deal. Plead guilty and we'll give you 6 months in Club Fed jail and 9 1/2 years on parole. Also you get out of the race and tell your delegates to vote for Trump.

Otherwise. We'll go after you with everything we got and if you're convicted we'll ask for the maximum sentence in a high security prison. At your age and health you'll die in there.

Think about it.

edit on 8-11-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Sounds like the last, desperate act of an ineffectual cadre of losers void of all honor.

So it'll probably happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

As much as Biden probably deserves to be indicted and prosecuted, unless Trump can take back the vote count and show he truly won the election, this won't fly. It's too late. Now it will just look like sour grapes... worse, the desperate soon-to-be ex-leader of the most powerful nation in the world using his power to put his successor in jail rather than relinquish his power.

If they had anything, it should have come out before the midterms in 2018.

Unless Trump can prove voter and/or election fraud, and start with criminal charges there, the rest is a wash.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Bill Barr....indictment???????.

Does he even know what that word is????

I don't think that's part of Barr's vocabulary.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
The election isn't over until the Electoral college votes. Charging him over Ukrainegate is long overdue and in the long run would be seen as happening for the good of the republic.

Biden engaged in criminal behavior. Both Bidens did actually. They should be answering for it in a court of law.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

As much as Biden probably deserves to be indicted and prosecuted, unless Trump can take back the vote count and show he truly won the election, this won't fly. It's too late. Now it will just look like sour grapes... worse, the desperate soon-to-be ex-leader of the most powerful nation in the world using his power to put his successor in jail rather than relinquish his power.

If they had anything, it should have come out before the midterms in 2018.

Unless Trump can prove voter and/or election fraud, and start with criminal charges there, the rest is a wash.

If Trump doesn’t come out on top of this, in my mind it’s only gonna mean that even the most inept career politician is more powerful than the leader of the free world. You May say Trump is dumb, but they wrapped it up and even tied a bow for him. All he has to do is turn it in to the teacher.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Also you get out of the race and tell your delegates to vote for Trump.

Otherwise. We'll go after you with everything we got and if you're convicted we'll ask for the maximum sentence in a high security prison. At your age and health you'll die in there.

Think about it.

Is that the United States of America you'd want to live in ?
Sounds like the kind of thing some sh#t hole country would attempt to do.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I’m all honesty we officially are now. They’ll be regulating our water usage within the first 100 days.
Congrats Gortex. I hate this country as much as you do.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Lets see what we could charge the Biden off the top of my head with.

Influence peddling.

Taking bribes.

Racketeering.

Blackmail.

That's just a start.

How in the hell did this country elect a FELON as President???

And one of the jobs of the Electoral College is to judge the fitness of the candidates for the office of the President. It really looks like to me then they should be saying no to a Biden Presidency.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Influence peddling.

Taking bribes.

Racketeering.

Blackmail.

That's just a start.

And one of the jobs of the Electoral College is to judge the fitness of the candidates for the office of the President. It really looks like to me then they should be saying no to a Biden Presidency.

Haha and you think Trump hasn't done the same thing?!?
Are you dumb or stupid?
This is so good man. You people are so salty I love it.
Go and cry into your pillow ya snowflake.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No , you just hate the fact your man lost and like a child lash out in anger because you didn't get what you wanted , saying that I hate your country because I didn't support your President is nearly as sad as saying I hate my country because I don't support our leadership.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Damnit I thought you said Bill burr i got excited for some political comedy

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No , you just hate the fact your man lost and like a child lash out in anger because you didn't get what you wanted , saying that I hate your country because I didn't support your President is nearly as sad as saying I hate my country because I don't support our leadership.

No. If i can be vulnerably honest, I never loved Trump. I probably wouldn’t like him any more than he would like me.
I loved how he made our corrupt overlords smell their own stink.
When Trump won, it gave millions of working class hope that our system was still worth believing in.
I voted for the first time in my life this year. Not for Just for Trump but for all of us. Even the ones that don’t want to acknowledge that their lives are better because of him.
He did his part. He left every last drop of sweat in the ring. And we came out in numbers that shattered Obama’s record.
And in a couple of strokes of a keyboard, none of that mattered.
That is why I hate this country.

Or maybe I’m just a whiny b!tch. Your choice.

edit on 8-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You're close! There are three hurdles in front of Joe Biden before he's officially declared the President-Elect. (Congress does that after the Electoral College votes, around December 12th.)

1.) Joe Biden and Hunter Biden have been involved in a DOJ/FBI Criminal fraud/laundering investigation for awhile. If Joe Biden is upscaled from a "witness" to a "subject" in the investigation(s), he will not be able to keep his security clearance. A U.S. President without a Security Clearance. Let that sink in.

Source: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

2.) "Significant John Durham-DOJ Developments" against former Obama-BIDEN administration officials are coming the week of November 9th, according to The Hill/JTN investigator John Solomon. (He said this on FoxBusiness network on Nov 6th)

3.) Monday November 9th, the Trump Administration begins presenting (to U.S. judges) a growing amount of evidence that Illegal votes were counted, and legal votes were trashed, or transposed, in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and a couple of others. Some intentionally, some due to software glitches, and some by human error.

The goal is a full audit of each ballot, in states where the most "irregularities" have occurred.

edit on 11/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Okay. I'm not arguing that Joe isn't dirty as dirty can be. Of course he is. And if there are chargeable offenses with the evidence to present in court, then it should have been done already.

So either Trump doesn't have the evidence to prosecute (and I don't believe that), or Trump's been sitting on it for his own reasons. People can make all the excuses they want for Trump not doing it before now, but the reality remains the same.

No matter how you look at it, if Trump charges Joe now, it better be ironclad. And even then, folks will still think Trump was playing games with the truth and only charged Joe as a desperate last ditch Hail Mary. And rightfully so.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: ntech

Influence peddling.

Taking bribes.

Racketeering.

Blackmail.

That's just a start.

Haha and you think Trump hasn't done the same thing?!?
Are you dumb or stupid?
This is so good man. You people are so salty I love it.
Go and cry into your pillow ya snowflake.

Careful when you start pointing fingers and calling names...
When one points , 3 fingers are pointing back.

Strong in this one runs still the TDS , hmmm

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No doubt. It better be ironclad and there better be a good reason for the timing because I would approve of the optics of it either. I can see how he would have to play dirty with these wolves though but he can’t expect the general public to understand

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

With Biden, there is proof, where as with Trump, all you have is TDS. So someone here is indeed stupid.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

3.) Monday November 9th, the Trump Administration begins presenting (to U.S. judges) a growing amount of evidence that Illegal votes were counted, and legal votes were trashed, or transposed, in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and a couple of others. Some intentionally, some due to software glitches, and some by human error.

The goal is a full audit of each ballot, in states where the most "irregularities" have occurred.

This is probably our best (if not our only) hope at this point.

I know one of our Reps has called for an audit of the vote count -- Rep. Paul Gosar Calls on Arizona Officials to ‘Investigate the Accuracy’ of the Dominion Ballot Software After Reports of ‘Glitches’ -- and I know some in PA are calling for an audit as well.

I am calling on @dougducey to call a special session of the AZ Legislature under Article IV of our state constitution to investigate the accuracy and reliability of the Dominion ballot software and its impact on our general election,” Gosar said.

“No election results should be certified until a complete audit of the Dominion machine tallies is made," he added.

And, specifically, an actual in-depth audit.... not just a recount (including the same fraudulent votes) conducted by the same people who counted the vote the first time.

As I've already stated, if criminal charges were going to be brought against Joe for Ukraine or any other standing issues, it should have been done already. Trumps only hope is to successfully challenge the actual vote.

And quite honestly, even if it can be proven that Trump truly had the most votes and therefore won the election fair and square, I don't think anyone will face charges. Rather, I think it will be blamed on software errors and "glitches" and Joe will be allowed to slink off into obscurity with his reputation and pride intact.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

So Barr has done no such thing? Just another click bait title. This is why ATS is going downhill.

Oh BTW learn to spell the "important" words in your thread.

INDICT

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join