It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see the massive international psyop being played out right now?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What you describe has been going on for 4 years. It has been a clash since day one. We are never going back to not clashing unless some tragedy happens like the San Andrea fault line dropping most of CA in the ocean. Then we likely make a truce.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said Saturday he won’t congratulate a winner in the U.S. presidential election until all legal challenges are decided.

“With regard to the U.S. election, we are going to wait until all the legal matters have been resolved,” Lopez Obrador said at a news conference.

Viva Mexico

The irony is overwhelming. Of all countries, one would think Mexico would relish the chance to jump on this bandwagon.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said Saturday he won’t congratulate a winner in the U.S. presidential election until all legal challenges are decided.

“With regard to the U.S. election, we are going to wait until all the legal matters have been resolved,” Lopez Obrador said at a news conference.

Viva Mexico

The irony is overwhelming. Of all countries, one would think Mexico would relish the chance to jump on this bandwagon.

Cheers

Mexico has the most to worry about.
The reason why Mexico is worried is because of the illegal people crossing the borders into Mexico from South America and Central America.
Mexico will be inundated with illegal aliens that will probably take over the northern part of Tijuana.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Viva Mexico

Cheers

Nah, they are afraid to say too much in case trump walks away with it.

He's gonna make them pay for the wall.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Im worried about China

It is more the CCP than China that is the problem. We all have nukes so if we can find something better than a scorched Earth would be good. There is a silent majority there feed up with the authoritarian nature of the politics. The censorship is stronger than Big Tech here making it hard to organize. Crimes against the state are treated very harshly. Most people there know just how messed up some of it is, but too locked down and justifiably scared to say anything.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
So the paid actor provocateurs dancing in the streets chanting WAP and pulling their colorful clothes out of their backpacks, chanting F-Trump_ F Fascism... you know the happy celebrants the msm plays upbeat joy filled music to accompany the dancing the dancing in the streets for ms news casts so that the propaganda can continue to create the illusion of unity and a new dawn of hope for peace and civility, dare we even think celebration once again in this once prosperous and most popular country in the world, is a psyop?

Yeah, you may be right.

That, or over half the country loathed trump and turned out in celebration when he lost. Either one.

What's that Occam's thing we used to talk about around here?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Yeah I know but this would be the biggest nail in the coffin. And you're right about a big event like that being the only thing to bring us together. Otherwise you can stick a form in America.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes, I can sure see it... there is (and has been) a huge effort to legitimize Biden's "win" and Trump's "loss."

At a minimum, this is to create the illusion that everyone -- just everyone I tell ya!!! -- is happy about Biden's win and no one believes the lies about vote fraud and election fraud and so on.

I also suspect they are very desperate to do this before they extent of the fraud is found out. Because if/when it does come out, if there is not absolute iron clad proof, these folks celebrating will not believe it, and there will be more riots.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've thought about this being the plan the whole time... Fix the election with blatant fraud that everyone can see (whether they choose to ignore it or not), let Biden think he won and get his supporters riled up, then find the fraud and have the real votes counted, thus giving the election back to Trump so the Biden supporters would be pissed beyond recognition, and the biggest divide on our soil will be complete. Then they can sit in their gated, secure mansions while the rest of us clash.

Wow, you came up with that all by yourself? It's funny all the conspiracy theories that are coming out of ATS just now to explain Trump's losing.

Sorry, you're in denial.

I can't say this is a victory for democracy, it clearly isn't, you guys didn't have a good choice (now or in 2016, whomever won either of these elections, it was someone I would rather didn't win), i hope you find a way to get past the two party system.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

Viva Mexico

Cheers

Nah, they are afraid to say too much in case trump walks away with it.

He's gonna make them pay for the wall.

Funny he promised that in 2016 and we are still waiting, we'll still be waiting in 2024 whether he manages to steal this election back or not (spoiler, he won't)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If fraud is clear and trump is re elected (fat chance) the blm and antifa dogs will be loosed. But it won't be over a criminal junkie that OD'd...It could be a legit dust up.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've thought about this being the plan the whole time... Fix the election with blatant fraud that everyone can see (whether they choose to ignore it or not), let Biden think he won and get his supporters riled up, then find the fraud and have the real votes counted, thus giving the election back to Trump so the Biden supporters would be pissed beyond recognition, and the biggest divide on our soil will be complete. Then they can sit in their gated, secure mansions while the rest of us clash.

Wow, you came up with that all by yourself? It's funny all the conspiracy theories that are coming out of ATS just now to explain Trump's losing.

Sorry, you're in denial.

edit on 8-11-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

The 1st 40 seconds, to be precise.
edit on 8-11-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

And heres the endgame -

Trumps out because sadly he won't be able to prove sufficient voter fraud.
Biden dies suspiciously or naturally???? or is ruled incapable to hold position due to health.

And whamo - say hello to president Pelosi........ it will pass to her in a caretaker role until another election is held this time without trump.

Wait and see.

edit on 8-11-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

A female was supposed to lead your country last time, Harris couldn't have won it, but she can replace Bidden.

Wait and see

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

A female was supposed to lead your country last time, Harris couldn't have won it, but she can replace Bidden.

Wait and see

Incorrect as she can only replace biden after January 20 when Biden officially takes office.

Trumps court proceedings will likely delay that from happening so in such a scenario neither trump nor biden nor harris can hold the position post January 20 if courts have not made a ruling by then.

This is the op.

Wait and see.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Agreed the stage is set for civil war against Trump

They didn’t care they’d eventually get caught cheating

They cared that it would embolden their base to actually fight along with ... here’s the kicker

The rat race types

Who literally have no idea what’s gone on for the past 4 years

Will see through the mockingbird media brainwashed, that Trump has stole this election and not the other way around

Will add troops to the frontlines

The narrative/propaganda has been falsified & SOWN for 4 years via 90% of the media & social media giants

Trump is literally Hitler
Trump is a dictator

The same group responsible for foreign CIA NWO overthrows of ACTUAL dictators overseas are working against their own population, and president after losing grip of power at home

This is Treason this will undoubtedly lead to war

However SOMEBODY HAS TO START IT

right now the ball is in the hands of the patriots to start this civil war to protect the republic and save it from being destroyed by the globalist NWO agenda, be assured if not now, then not ever, this is the last chance saloon

TSHTF VERY SOON

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
As a cautionary precept, I would suggest the problem with thinking you are perceiving things conspiratorial, is that you can easily provide yourself with a false and illusory narrative. It is something you have to be absolutely clear about in your own mind. Always remember, there are no ghosts in a non-haunted house, so don't look for them in places they could never be found.

Having thus made caution, it is clear that the election looked flawed and egregious, and that suspicions are rightly raised, with a requirement that some form of investigative due process is enacted to try to uncover any wrong-doing. You've got to be utterly dispassionate about this, lest one gets overwhelmed by one's own unverified suspicions.

The election process, for any country, is the one process where checks and balances must be administered with zealous authority. It must be overseen from start to end by representatives (side by side) from either party, and also by wholly independent observers who are able to determine the fairness of a count. For too long, this observation for fairness has been brushed aside for convenience. You should not be able to vote by post. Period. It is so insecure and open to tampering that it cannot be considered a legitimate form of voting. To vote, you should have to do so in person. The voting system has to be iron clad.

Not that any of these observations matter in this election, which has got to have left a sour taste in the mouth for all the American people, whose trust and confidence in the system itself has got to have been shaken. I would suppose that neither republican nor democrat supporters care how their candidate got in, just as long as they did, and will probably feel that 'any means necessary' is justified. There's your problem...a mindset that will happily brush aside errors and flaws and dubious processes that are not dealt with as they happen, way too easily. For many, cheating and manipulation is seen as a legitimate form of playing the game.

Trump was always going to be ousted. That I have to accept. I had thought he would be given four more years and that he would do better than he did last time (which he did by 8 million more votes), but I can only speculate that certain federal and state agencies and authorities wanted him out, and obviously a sizeable portion of the American public as well. So yes, even to me the election has a feel of being manipulated.

In a speech he gave, Biden stated that he wants to "...heal America." All I can say to that is good luck, because I cannot see it happening, so polarised are the people with each other, not just in politics, but within all levels of society, nor is America the only country in this situation.

I don't mind saying but I am a product of my time. I was born at the start of the sixties, and thus the world I can look back on is so different to the world today, that I feel as if I have somehow emigrated to a foreign land. My time, came and went in my actual lifetime. I am able to see its withering carcass on the drooping bough of the Tree of Life. This perspective is something you will all experience, and perhaps, many of you already are?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Complete blackout of all mention of voter or other fraud here in Canada.

They are continuing with the narrative that it's just more of Trump being crazy...

We also know the Dems are FOS

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
the only psyop I see is republicans noticing the power of lying that Hitler did:

"A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".

I honestly can't even stop counting the 'Big lies' they tell.

Hitler believed the technique was used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist and antisemitic political leader in the Weimar Republic.

I agree with Hitler here, outside of the part where they deserved to be gassed for this, there was 'big lies' influencing Germany prior to him going ape#. Was it really the Jews? Probably not, it was probably more Capitalist interest than Racial. Germany was becoming a Banana Republic, and it was Profitable to exploit them for that. It's important to recognize the economic reasons for Germany entering WW2, but it's also important to recognize that Big Lying was a larger contribution.

Hitler used Big Lies "because the Jews", and Republicans use Big Lies "because the democrats". People, I can't believe I need to tell adults this, but two wrongs don't make a right. Stop #ing lying. Don't blame other people for what clearly is your own issues. Don't condone acts of wrongness because others are 'doing it to you'. That isn't Jesus-like, that isn't Ghandi-like, that isn't MLK-like, that is Hitler-like.

You know why you shouldn't tell false stories about Pedophilia? Because that makes you like Hitler. You know why you shouldn't fabricate stories of voter fraud? Because that makes you like Hitler.

I'm not saying reporting that stuff is wrong, what I am saying, is like in the case of PA election official being cast out for 'filling out ballots' when she is clearly doing what is her job(ballot duplication) and what she was instructed to do(by the republican in front of her in the video, who is reading out what she must write on them), surrounded by tons of people and cameras, this is fake news that perpetuates itself once you tell the first lie, and you are nothing but dishonest if you don't think these stories are manufactured by 'your own' to scare the living # out of you, like the democrats are real life vampires. That should be illegal. It's no different than the 'Demon Jew'. You tell the 'big lie' she is acting in voter fraud, when she is not, for the public interpretation that you are being 'cheated' is cheating itself.

The people on the Right that do nothing but lie, are ruining the reputation for the rest of you. Super unfair. But you just let them do it and dont correct or fact check them, and cheer the moment they come back with any news that is favorable, so you asked for this. The moment you see a 'false story' republicans don't 'set the story straight' they all just continue to chip into the 'what if' it was true, to make political points...news flash, it's not true. One day, the Republican nominations running proposal will be that it will rain candy, and the the democrats are actually aliens, and you idiots will eat it up. It will get 200,000 Retweets "SKY RAINING CANDY" on the first 15 minutes of the lie, by 2 months, there will be economic incentives to put candy bowls on the top of your house to collect the candy. Candy not coming will be blamed on the democrats, and several failing candy rain dances will lead to the genocide of the demoncrats. You deserve your ignorant fate, but for the rest of us, lets hope you pull through.
edit on 8-11-2020 by TwoBlades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

“My time, came and went in my actual lifetime.”

Though I’d never thought of it that way, being born in 1958 I agree 100% and have mentioned to the wife more than once that I’m glad I’m on the back side. Won’t have to live with the bleak North American landscape for too long...but knowing my luck, I’ll live to be 100 and see the complete collapse of both Country and any semblance of the individual freedoms this great Nation once offered.

Just glad I won’t have to live it out in one of the urban ground zeroes where Democrats apparently think it’s okay to burn and loot on a nightly basis. I say that last because I’ve yet to hear Biden condemn such conduct since he “won” and it’s still going on (though MSM refuses to report it).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join