It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see the massive international psyop being played out right now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You do all realize that we are in the midst of a massive, international political PSYOP, right?

The whole declaration of Biden as winner by two (at least?) major propaganda outlets is nothing less than a PSYOP.

First, it gets the folks who are convinced that there is massive voter fraud (and there is) discouraged, frustrated, and disoriented.

Second, on the chance that he is not chosen by the courts or whoever make the final decision, his followers will be massively pissed off now because they have been essentially brainwashed to the effect that he has won, and there will be violence.

The article from Yahoo! News that someone else cited in another thread titled What happens if a president-elect dies before inauguration? is another perfect example. That is predictive programming. Anybody with a couple of brain cells knows that he must either die or be declared incompetent. The most politically expedient optino is his death as that would garner the pity of many and soften things substantially, plus it'd remove the stigma of his and Hunter's crimes that have come to light of late.

Yes, we are being subjected to a massive psyop, my friends.

Don't let the bastards get you down.

(I'm off to bed so probably won't be able to respond this tonight.)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ya don't say, take a ticket mate

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Agreed.

Australians have been told that Biden has won.

Most seem to believe it.

This is what the MSM has become, simply a propaganda tool, albeit a powerful one that needs to be put down.

P

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Not a psyop a black op,meet hammer and scorecard election stealing software

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
Ya don't say, take a ticket mate

Yeah, well I doubt that most people get that. Lots of hand wringing, fretting, stress, anger, etc.

If you let a PSYOP do that to you, you are playing right into it.

Most of the people I see are doing exactly that, playing right into it, on both sides.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yeah, leaders of other countries falling over themselves to issue congratulations, quite a spectacle.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Not a psyop a black op,meet hammer and scorecard election stealing software

It can be both; a black op that does psyop dirty work.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The four networks and cable are all information warfare by either people reading teleprompters or paid for shills,State of Origin is the only thing I watch anymore.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
it is clearly a psyop what is going on now, and it was predicted to be happen even before they declared Biden as winner.

The election in whole was compromised, because the circulation of information was sabotaged before election. So add the two together...the censorship and dominion hack and it to me says that he election was far from being fare and honest .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The video is only 2 and a half minutes...its worth a look,as for psyop the whole of 2020 is one

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Trump said he won. We'll see if he's right in a month

twitter.com...

edit on 8-11-2020 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majorsetback
a reply to: khnum

Trump said he won. We'll see if he's right in a month

twitter.com...

We may never see who actually won.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Majorsetback

As a non American my opinion is more or less irrelevant except as a neutral observer.

I will state no Im not a great Trump fan,nor Biden fan -but the names dont matter it is the fact under your system these were the two legitimate candidates selected and that if one of them claims foul then it must be ascertained whether the voting was free and fair,all I saw with my own eyes was several states shut down counting and when they rebooted a substantial lead for Trump was either gone or significantly reduced.So I agree take it to the courts.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So the paid actor provocateurs dancing in the streets chanting WAP and pulling their colorful clothes out of their backpacks, chanting F-Trump_ F Fascism... you know the happy celebrants the msm plays upbeat joy filled music to accompany the dancing the dancing in the streets for ms news casts so that the propaganda can continue to create the illusion of unity and a new dawn of hope for peace and civility, dare we even think celebration once again in this once prosperous and most popular country in the world, is a psyop?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Trump won. Majority of the country, even if they didn't vote for him know what's going on. There is no way that many people filled out that many individual ballots for the oldest lamest candidate of all time and defeated a man who got the most minority votes of any Republican in 60 years by a longshot. The voter fraud evidence is real and it is massive. Probably the largest voter fraud operation of all time. There are now poll workers coming forward saying exactly how they did it...meh. Nobody is talking to them in the media.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I woke up to the psy op 12 years ago, only a matter of time before it surfaced again. Covid caught me good when it first came out, it is getting pretty clear now that it is part of the game. As for all this election stuff, ha ha, pass the popcorn.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Actually Im having a stiff drink not popcorn this has consequences Im not worried about America Im worried about China it might be about time for us to get the bomb China is starting to act like Germany in the thirties and 2020 USA is not 1942 USA.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I've thought about this being the plan the whole time... Fix the election with blatant fraud that everyone can see (whether they choose to ignore it or not), let Biden think he won and get his supporters riled up, then find the fraud and have the real votes counted, thus giving the election back to Trump so the Biden supporters would be pissed beyond recognition, and the biggest divide on our soil will be complete. Then they can sit in their gated, secure mansions while the rest of us clash.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
China is not strong enough yet. They do a lot of projection but their military is rather weak. Their only aircraft carrier does about 20 knots and it's diesel. US has I think 10 nuclear carriers that can do almost 70 knots. They should though try to move on Taiwan right now. US would do nothing in the middle of this fraud election.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah, leaders of other countries falling over themselves to issue congratulations, quite a spectacle.

Cheers

That's because they know the Obama/Biden Admin was an America Last, foreigner first Admin and they assume Biden's will continue that. With Trump, they got a big middle finger as we worked on our America First policies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join