It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians again show their true faces

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
As Israel uses the suffering of the Jews who died as part of the Nazi Final Solution to justify its desire for expansion by military annexation (Lebensraum) yet uses Nazi tactics to oppress the Palestinians I don't think it too tasteless to call it a Nazi state.

Israel's expansion resulted from an Israeli pre-emptive strike following intelligence reports that Arab military build-up was occuring toward an attack on Israel. Had the Arabs not have forged alliances and planned an attack Israel would not have pre-empted them. Therefore your arguement is irrelevant. When Jordan Joined the war in spite of Israeli warnings otherwise. Israel suceeded to liberate Jerusalem and Jewish historical sites in the West Bank. And any other sites that provided a bufferzone for Arab attack. Lebensraum had nothing to do with it - as additional support to this arguement is that:
A- Israel withdrew from the entire Sinai and dismantled settlments there to make peace with Egypt. If Israel did not have the Sinai in the first place no peace world have been achieved with Egypt - Ironic isn't it.
B- Settlement activitiy in the West Bank intentensified significantly in the early 80s 15 years AFTER the '67 war. So again Lebensraum had nothing to do with it.

"and has provided Palestinains with self rule and their own gov't" - bit like allowing the Jewish Committees to organise their own deportation from the Warsaw Ghetto?

Self rule was given as a first step on a way to statehood. This was violated by the Palestinians themselves by their terror campaign - which stopped progression. Had they not engaged in Facist
So a parallel can be drawn here either.

On the point of history you raise; US's support for Israel has ensured that it is now the only nuclear power in the region, has a first and second strike capability, has technology and equipment that many other, bigger, richer countries couldn't afford - at market prices - this may have a bearing of enforcing peace with its neighbours.
That was my point, appreciate it's counter to what you've been taught all your life but try to understand the points made before you try to counter them.

Point taken - Just one thing the Israeli Nuclear program was not attributed to US but to French assistance.

[edit on 22/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
JudahMaccabbi, good job defeding the truth and the facts.
arabs vs. israel (watch intro.)
www.middle-east-info.org...
We in the US will always support you, simply becouse we don't support people that blow them self up on school buses, restaurant etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Isael continued to expand settlements after they signed the Oslo accords and double-them-proof that they are racist oppresors and they were never serious about a Palestinian state, just aphartied-this is why the Palestinians continued their "terror"

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Judah

Why spend time on here defending the indefensible?

Who do you work for?

Are you one person or a team?

Do you get paid for this endless defending of Zionist excesses?

Is this your job or do you have a cover occupation?

I suggest you're the one who can't see another side's POV.

You see a democracy behaving reasonable where the World sees Nazi aggression.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Zionist propaganda, it's called the state of Isreal, because it's another state, like the united states. Both are controlled by the same movement. Kicking people out of their own country is bound to have violent repercussions, if you wanna call this one sided tripe news, might aswell try and volunteer at the ADL.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
In addition, had those facist arab states who attacked Israel in the hopes of pushing the Jews into the sea accepted Israel

Sweet. I was waiting for the "push into the sea" Israeli clichee to show up and I didn't have to wait long.

Palestinians will loose alot more if they don't accept a settlement with Israel because the world is getting sick and tired of Palestinians .

Please go and check the UN's resolution (which roughly, very roughly) represents the world. Israel is in violation of quite a few. The world is sick of Israel.

We should cut all support of that country.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

A- The Jordan valley is a strategic area that Israel needs to hold in order to better defend itself in the case of future Arab invasion.

Screw this argument. The world was not created to be convenient for you guys. Next thing you argue that you nuke most of the Middle East to create a desert area around Israel that would serve as a buffer zone against the evil invaders from space.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My five year old nephew came home from school last week and I asked him what he learned. He told me israel are the good guys and Palestine are the bad guys. I sent the teacher a box of chocolates.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
4usa,

thx 4 the link to that site.

more proof of what they truly are about. brainwashing their children to die. what a waste

this a case of my dog is better than your dog...but for lunatics.

islams/extremists can smell victory , not far off...hence the push for higher oil prices...[ how else are they gonna fund it ? ]

the sympathizers here are cut from the same cloth . disingenuous liars/decievers , not an honest bone in their bodies.

the people who think this is just more rhetoric...will be surprised..
, when the doodoo hits the fan.

never in our history have the arabs an israelis had such firepower as they do right now...I have no idea when it will happen , but the unbelievers will be stunned...when the final battle goes down

the israelis are planning for a good defense while the lunatic muslims are salivating at the thought of victory like rabid dogs..just like their dead scumbag role model arafat...so so sick...

what a waste...

[edit on 23-3-2005 by toasted]

[edit on 23-3-2005 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
[Please go and check the UN's resolution (which roughly, very roughly) represents the world. Israel is in violation of quite a few. The world is sick of Israel.

I like that quote. It reminds me of another time in History when the word Jews replaced Israel. The faces change but the story remains the same.
The world is sick of Israel you say. What else is new. If it didn't the UN would have not provided so many condemnations against Israel. Remember this is the same UN that in 1974 gave the archterrorist Yassir Arafat a standing ovation when he entered the UN with a holstered pistol (IN THE UN!!!). The UN produced an industry of condemnations against Israel. Why let us examine this - The UNs general assembly is composed of 191 members, of which, 20 are Arab states which is part of 56 members that are Muslim states. These would be part of the 130 automatic Anti-Israel states that, beside what was mentioned previously, are underdeveloped countries that would vote to condemn Israel to appease the oil-rich Arabs.
Lets drill down some more - Shall we -
*Although the UN is supposed to oppose and condemn all kinds of hate, the UN refused to condemn anti-semitism until 1998!!
*The commission on Human rights directed 26% of its condemnations against Israel while nations such as Syria and Libya are unscathed.
*In 2001 the US was kicked off the UNs commission on Humand rights and was replaced by Sierra Leone and Sudan which engaged in Genocide (no real genocide - not like the one that Israel has been blamed for by Palestinians).
So let me correct myself - No the world is not sick of Israel. Only Arabs who with their political clout are able to muster up a posse of brown-nosers to condemn Israel in every available occasion. Hell they are even able to initiate emegency sessions which was originally held for major wars - Yet the arabs high-jacked this too and use to examine 'Israeli' aggressions - None were held for the genocide commited in Rwanda or former Yugoslavia.

In summary the UN is a JOKE.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xphantomx
Isael continued to expand settlements after they signed the Oslo accords and double-them-proof that they are racist oppresors and they were never serious about a Palestinian state, just aphartied-this is why the Palestinians continued their "terror"

Really - how long did it take the palestinians to terrorize Israel in the onset of the OSLO accords? Why did Arabs use terrorism prior to the Israeli 'occupation' of Gaza and West Bank (1967)? Why did the Arabs not accept Israel after its creation? Why did the predecessor of Yassir Arafat Amin Al Husseini (and Arafat's uncle) meet and support Hilter and recruit Muslim soldiers for him as well during WWII? Why does Hamas, Islamic Jihad and much of the Fatah not recognize or accept Israel? Maybe because Arabs are the true racist - Settlements have nothing to do with it - Again - you cannot equate settlement activity with terror.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

A- The Jordan valley is a strategic area that Israel needs to hold in order to better defend itself in the case of future Arab invasion.

Screw this argument. The world was not created to be convenient for you guys. Next thing you argue that you nuke most of the Middle East to create a desert area around Israel that would serve as a buffer zone against the evil invaders from space.

Oh yeah I forgot Israel was never invaded by Arabs and never experienced any Arab aggression either.
And just to inform you Israel is pretty much surrounded by desert so I guess we are safe from evil aliens - but not evil Arabs.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Judah:

Lets drill down some more - Shall we -
*Although the UN is supposed to oppose and condemn all kinds of hate, the UN refused to condemn anti-semitism until 1998!!
*The commission on Human rights directed 26% of its condemnations against Israel while nations such as Syria and Libya are unscathed.
*In 2001 the US was kicked off the UNs commission on Humand rights and was replaced by Sierra Leone and Sudan which engaged in Genocide (no real genocide - not like the one that Israel has been blamed for by Palestinians).
So let me correct myself - No the world is not sick of Israel. Only Arabs who with their political clout are able to muster up a posse of brown-nosers to condemn Israel in every available occasion. Hell they are even able to initiate emegency sessions which was originally held for major wars - Yet the arabs high-jacked this too and use to examine 'Israeli' aggressions - None were held for the genocide commited in Rwanda or former Yugoslavia.

In summary the UN is a JOKE.

Yes, the world IS sick of Israel. Trot out your "we are doing this to protect ourselves from the sick Palestinians" every time an IDF soldier blows away an 11year old, or they run over a peace activist with a bulldozer, or they launch Sidewinder missiles from a jet into a busy street.

In summary, your explanations are a joke, your argument is full of holes and inconsistencies, and you are someone who is obviously some kind of Zionist fanatic who is desperately trying to validate his own misinformed opinions.

Israel has violated over 90 UN resolutions. Israel has almost all the cards when it comes to bringing about peace in the Middle East but they don't.

Is it because they're evil? Because they're Jewish?

Neither. It's because the government is full of religious fundamentalists who believe that THEY are the Chosen and everyone else is a goyim or a shiksa or a gentile and unworthy of the same benefits that their own people should get.

It's called racism, and sometimes it blows up in your face.

no pun intended (even if they are wrong, which they are, suicide bombers are no answer, even though almost every other avenue of protest has been shut to them)

[

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Judah

CTID56092

Why spend time on here defending the indefensible?

There is nothing indefensible in Israel - and by the way I am attacking Arabs and their facism - The genocidal policy they have when they SCUD residential areas of a non-combatant country, when they decide to make policy of attacking civilians with suicide teams of brainwashed children, when they high-jack the UN and its organizations to do their bidding and spread hate (which is so seemingly prevalent in this forum), when they create lies to intensify hate against the Jews.

Who do you work for?

Why is that relevant? Who do you work for?
Just to cast away any suspicion I work in the Bio-tech field.

Are you one person or a team?

I am a team of ME, MYSELF and I - we are working here together to make sure that when an anti-Israel, anti-democracy, anti-US (wherever I can assist) or anti-Jewish remark is made that is laced with lies - Those lies are exposed and corrected. Your bias I cannot change.
Incidentally if an anti-Muslim, Arab or Palestinian lie is made I will correct that too.

Do you get paid for this endless defending of Zionist excesses?

The payment I get is not with money but with a sense of fulfilment.

Is this your job or do you have a cover occupation?

I wish this was my job.

I suggest you're the one who can't see another side's POV.

maybe not as good as I'd like to but I understand the Palestinians have legitimate grieviances - only thing is that so many lies are out there that some of the grieviences need to be redirected. Others need to be dealt with but not by terrorism, murder, lies or incitement.

No - Nazi aggression has been occuring for decades by Arab countries against Israel and Christians and no-one except Israel and the US are doing anything about it.

You need to understand that using buzz words like NAZI is part of the problem - it is the incitement I was talking about before. I respond in a similar manner when I hear crap like that. Nazism was not about defending the Germans from suicide teams of murders, or defnding the German homeland from armed invasion. It deal with a Master race conquering Europe. Israel is far from conquering Asia and is not in its intention. Israel, at best, dealt with liberating Jewish historical sites like Jerusalem historically ALWAYS had a Jewish MAJORITY, Hebron which was ethnically cleansed of Jews in the late 20s/early 30s by the Arabs and British and Jacob's tomb in Nabalus which Israel since gave-up (as a result of Arab deceit, murder and wonton descruction)- other areas are areas of strategic necessity since Arabs have this inexplicable and insatiable appetite for killing Jews. And Israel is also far from being a homogenious race since it consists of semitics, orientals, whites, indians, blacks, hell I'm sure some people on this forum would even add Greys and reptilians.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
In summary, your explanations are a joke, your argument is full of holes and inconsistencies

Care to be more specific? or is this just misinformed banted lacking any solid issues?

Israel has violated over 90 UN resolutions. Israel has almost all the cards when it comes to bringing about peace in the Middle East but they don't.

Like they didn't with Egypt or Jordan? Like Israel did not attempt to reach peace in Madrid? Oslo? Oslo 2? Wye Plantation? Camp David? Taba? Road Map?
Returning Jericho and Gaza? Returning much of the WB? Returning 95% of the Palestinian population to Palestinian rule? What is this peanuts? Something that proves that we do not want peace?
Have the terrorist networks been disarmed? Did terrorism stop? Did the Palestinians fulfit a single agreement with Israel?

It's because the government is full of religious fundamentalists who believe that THEY are the Chosen and everyone else is a goyim or a shiksa or a gentile and unworthy of the same benefits that their own people should get.

Wrong again! Rabin, Peres, Netanyahu, Barak and Sharon and all Prime Ministers prior to them were secular. Their political parties are secular and they all come from secular households. They may have had coalitions with the religious but what kind of democracy would it be if they weren't?

Chosen has nothing to do with it - It seems that the only thing that we were ever chosen for was persecution - See this forum for example.

You can ask Israeli arabs what benefits they get - www.arabsforisrael.com...

[edit on 23/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

[edit on 23/3/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ok Judah You clearly believe in your stuff and I respect that.

Maybe you're not a Mossad Press Office but you do seem very very zealous. A Sayan by any chance?

Everyone is, thankfully, entitled to an opinion but some of yours are truly indefensible

To say "There is nothing indefensible in Israel" is extraordinary. Targeted assassinations, setting bombs off in Europe, destroying houses, killing journalists etc etc are IMO indefensible.

"The genocidal policy they have when they SCUD residential areas of a non-combatant country" (My emphasis). Are we getting racist here? Some of the "they", well one, fired a few Scuds at Isreal - AFAIK the PLO etc haven't got Scud, neither have Palestinian schoolchildren.

"When they decide to make policy of attacking civilians with suicide teams of brainwashed children" Again some of them do - IMO it's a direct reaction to years of oppression - in fact it's exactly the same situation you use to justify bombings, torturing British Soldiers etc. Your leaders have terrorist pasts too but you conveniently overlook this.

"When they high-jack the UN and its organizations to do their bidding and spread hate" - so the UN can't ever think for itself? When the majority of nation's on earth vote against Israel it couldn't possibly be down to Israel's actions being abhorent? It must be an Arab conspiracy mustn't it? This guilt trip stuff is getting boring - face up to the consequences of your actions

"When they create lies to intensify hate against the Jews" - I don't think anyone needs to do that, no-one hates Israel for any other reasons than the evil that you do. Don't use a fairy story / history to deflect criticism - it shows you're on the back foot.

"I understand the Palestinians have legitimate grieviances - only thing is that so many lies are out there that some of the grieviences need to be redirected" - That's encouraging, maybe your time on here isn't entirely wasted

"Others (Grievances) need to be dealt with but not by terrorism, murder, lies or incitement." - I'd agree but that should apply to all parties not just the ones you decide are enemies

"You need to understand that using buzz words like NAZI is part of the problem - it is the incitement I was talking about before. I respond in a similar manner when I hear crap like that. Nazism was not about defending the Germans from suicide teams of murders, or defnding the German homeland from armed invasion."

I think you deliberately misunderstand - I call you Nazis not because I think you'll launch Barbarossa 2 - it's because you use reprisal tactics, oppress people based on their race, establish ghettos. The Germans used the Jews as an excuse to unite their country - precisely as Israel does. They unjustly oppressed the Jews just as Israel does. It's the fact that Israel uses the excesses of Nazi Germany to justify similar oppressions that bothers me.

"Hebron which was ethnically cleansed of Jews in the late 20s/early 30s" - settler Jews who were killing Arabs in their own land. We defended people against aggression I have no problem with that.

I know there are some decent Israelis, but the ones I've met seem to have a fundamental issue with seeing any other point of view. It seems to me you too brainwash children.

As a democracy you have to act in a better manner than your enemies to claim any moral high ground. Only then will you get any support from nations other than the US - they may be able to provide you with weapons but are unlikely to gain you any more support.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The world is sick of Israel.

Dont know which world you're talking about?

And in that Israel is our ally, and in that we've made a very strong commitment to support Israel, we will support Israel if their security is threatened. - President george bush

And I am a friend of Israel and proud to be so...- Tony blair, Prime Minister of Britain

Israel's fight is our fight' - Tom DeLay, Majority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives

Well at least my world has not given in to Arab propaganda and oil and
with terms like Nazi aggression etc. are only heard from Al Quade, Hamas, Hizbalah and other mass murderess terrorists (and there supporters).

The face of palestinians

4USA, Texas

[edit on 23-3-2005 by 4USA]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The World beyond the shining seas - there is one you know.

UN resolutions critcising Israel

www.action-for-un-renewal.org.uk...

See how often US has vetoed any censure of Israel. All those deaths and no guilt at all? That goes a long way beyond a committment to defend.

UK's record is slightly better but not good enough - Bliar may be Pro-Israel but he has little support for that view at home.

Letter from UK senior diplomats to Bliar about US / Israel

www.barder.com...

Bliar's a christian fool, who's been 'turned native' by George & co. He's kept quiet since, He's not mentioning it in the election - it'd lose him (even more)votes

Your media stole the election from under your nose and yet you still see them as a reliable source of information?

Al Quida, Hammas, and Hezb'allah have nothing in common apart from the ethnicity of their members (in a wide racial sense). Bit like saying the KKK and US Marines are one and the same.

Think you need some better media sources mate

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 23-3-2005 by CTID56092]

[edit on 23-3-2005 by CTID56092]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

See how often US has vetoed any censure of Israel. All those deaths and no guilt at all?

The only reason the US vetoed those resolutions is because they were all one sided (typical UN bias) only condemning Israel and not even metioning Palestinians terrorist acts. All the UN does is condmen israel after it has lost hundrads of people and finally decided to act against those worthless terrorists,it has done nothing in rwanda and sudan.
United Nation bias

Al Quida, Hammas, and Hezb'allah have nothing in common apart from the ethnicity of their members

One thing in common all are terrorists that deliberately target civilanes!!

4usa, Texas

To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say: You, too, can be president of the United States.
George Bush-- (at a Yale speech, 2001)
funney George Bush Quotes

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeah you're right.

Tiny Palestine with it's massive & sophisticated intelligence / PR machine has brainwashed the entire UN into seeing Israel's last-defence strategy of reluctantly killing a few people as unjustified

There are 160+ counties in the UN, most are poor small countries who see you supporting, unequivocally, aggression and murder. They don't like it and are worried if it's not stopped in Palestine they'll be next.

I really hope you're a child - if you're an adult with a vote I'm even more worried about the future of the US than I was before.

Try

www.spellcheck.net...

PS you've spelt 'funny' wrongly on your link

4The World

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join