It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians again show their true faces

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
To all the Anti-zionists, anti-US/Bush, anti-Jews and Pro-Arabs on this forum.
Your rhetoric is already tiring! The European left and the pro-Arab sentiment has gotten the better part of you. Europe has been brown-nosing the Arab world for so long that it seems to have a lost sense of reality. Are you so reliant on Arab oil and economic ties with those rich Arabs that your sense of Judgement had been clouded.

First of all, Palestine has NEVER existed - It was part of the Ottoman empire, British Empire, but never a Palestinian state - Palestinians have no ethnic differentiation in terms of language or pre-Intifadeh culture from any other arab state - Palestinian nationality was born in the 60s and bacame 'official' after the 1967 war when Israel conquered the west bank and Gaza. In the west bank those arabs were considered Jordanian and overnight they became Palestinians.
Prior to the creation of Israel the people of the land have been Arabs and Jews, with the start of the Zionism Arabs from nearby lands have come to work in this piece of land. For the most part the land was barren with few people in it - See Mark Twain's journey into the holyland in the mid to late 1800s in any search engine as support to my claims. Yassir Arafat was an Egyptian NOT Palestinian. Many of the current 'Palestinians' during the 1800s were from Arab states in teh middle east and not 'Palestine'. There were 'Palestinian' Arabs in the land but not many (I am not saying Jews were a majority). Jews have had a presence in Israel forever - In Jerusalem, in Hebron, in Safed, in Tiberias since ancient times.

Some of you say that the Israelis iggnore the Palestinian grieviances. We don't we have tried to hammer out an agreement with them since 1991 and they answered in 2000 with their latest Intifadeh out of hope to break Israeli morale and force Israel to accept all of the Palestinians demands regardless of how absurd it was (Boy did that backfire!) The only true Grievience is that the Arab world held the 'Palestinians' hostage as refugees in order to use that as leverage against Israel. The Palestinians are the only group since WWII that was never absorbed by any other country. why is that? Becuase their suffering is used as a tool against Israel. Palestinians in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan are all second class citizens - These countries are the true Apartheid States. Palestinians born in these countries have less rights then their counterparts born in the same country.
Facism you say about Israel? What a joke facism requires a dictatoral regeim with right wing agenda - This typifies nearly the entire Arab world. Therefore us that word correctly!
Some of you were brave enough to use the word 'lebensraum' - Nice again out of the entire middle east and north Africa how many Arab states are there? How many Jewish states? We on on the verge of creating an additional Arab state called Palestine. Jordan has a smaller population than Israel and is much larger than Israel and you use the term of 'lebensraum' on Israel? Arabs want to push Jews into the sea and have committed to it continuously in their fasict manner to make more room for Arabs and yet you say that Israel requires 'lebensraum'? Space for living has nothing to do with it. At best it is salvaging Jewish historical sites (Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron and the western wall in Jerusalem) which on there own have a history that can show the Facist tyranny of the Arabs.

Palestinians have cultivated a dengerous society since the PLO was permitted to rule their own people. This needs to be corrected or else the entire world will suffer from the manical system that has developed there.
The Europeans have yet to learn this since they are still busy brown-nosing with the Arabs. THe US learned this already and are therefore attempting to do something about this.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
First of all before Zionism was invented in 1895, Jews wew less than 3% of the population of Palestine, and those were Palestinian (Arab) Jews

Zionism is the act of bringing all these Europeans to Palestine so that it become a "Jewish State"-which is racist..Palestine isn't a 'Muslim' state, it's a state of it's people, "Israel" is fundamentally racist..

The only thing the Palestinians were ever offered by Clinton Barak was more aphartied, terrotory so constricted it was only bantustans, Israel refuses to simple implement 242 by giving back the WB & Gaza, which is only 22% of Palestine..They don't offer the Ps equality in a binational state and then they don't offer them a state of their own, just bantustans

and just because Palestine was part of the ottoman and British empires, doesn't mean it didn't exist, under the ottoman it was a governorship, with a governor and govt of Palestine, under the British it was one of their 'mandates' states..I've seen the old law books from the ottoman times were the books were titled Laws of Palestine..The Palestinians are Arabs, Palestine is an Arab state like Egypt or Syria..

The zionists were Germans, Hungarians, Americans, etc. they showed up speaking 10 different languages, and now they speak a bastardized version of the old Hebrew..it's an invented nationality

[edit on 20-3-2005 by xphantomx]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Judah equates Anti-Judah Lies with Anti-Zionism.

Typical Jewish bull crap. So if everyone says 00ps's posts

are bull crap they are now Anti-Gypsy?

Israeli Logic needs another 2000 years to evolve into

something that can be considered reasonable.

That or Judah just needs to get of his high horse with this

Israeli Superiority bull crap...

Our posts are tiring? Your swallowing of the Israeli

Propganda stick is sickining.

Now I know why the IDF can get away with the murder of babies,

the genocide of a future generation of Palestinians.

They burn them, they shoot them, and they bury them in rubble.

These are babies. Children before the age of 1.

Judah defends this with more Israeli Propaganda.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

(posted by xphantomx)
The zionists were Germans, Hungarians, Americans, etc. they showed up speaking 10 different languages, and now they speak a bastardized version of the old Hebrew..it's an invented nationality

The creators and developers of the Zionist movement were East-European Jews, most of which were descendants of the Khazars, a red-haired Turko-Finnish nomadic tribe that came down from the Caucasus Mountains in the 2nd Century A.D. and eventually settled in present-day Ukraine and southern Russia. In the 8th Century they decided to choose one of the three monotheistic religions and converted to Judaism for purely political reasons since chosing any of the other two would have brought them into the sphere of influence of one of the two superpowers of that time, the Islamic Empire and Christian Byzantium.

So the Khazars turned into what someone has called the "thirteenth tribe". Someone else has said that the most accurate description of the present situation in Israel is this one: a people that are mostly non-semitic, originally speaking a non-semitic language, Yiddish, wanting to kick out a Semitic people, the Palestinians, who speak a Semitic tongue, Arabic.

Moreover, this racially non-semitic people which is the dominating element in Israeli matters is doubly anti-semitic because it also looks down on the Jews that have come from the Arabic countries, some of which are or were surprisingly primitive. A group of Moroccan Jews that were being flown to Israel and had never ever been in an airplane started feeling cold and decided to...light a fire in the airplane!!!

...so the situation is even more confusing than it appears to be.

Modern Hebrew is necessarily a "bastardized" language because thousands of years have gone by and new words had to be invented to refer to things that didn't exist in ancient times, like telephones. About 70 percent of the words in modern-day Hebrew are completely new ones. I don't know if "melafafon", or "cucumber", is one of the older words, but it is certainly one of the funniest words I've ever come across.

I hope this makes a crazy story even crazier. The real reason I had for writing this was finally to be able to reach the 500-point mark and go buy something I was wanting at the ATS store. DON'T HIT ME!!!

M the Loon

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If USreal is one country why don't y'all adopt the nazi b*stards and let them settle in your country - maybe then the Palestinians can have their country back!

To get something "back", you must have once had it in the first place. Hardly the case with the "Palestinians". The world pretty much decided to establish Israel, for good or ill.

There's tremendous fault on both sides here... One could play the blame game and say the PA has resorted to more terrorist tactics, but Israel has done so also. On the other hand, while I'd be all for a US withdrawal of support of Israel...if we did so, we'd see the genocide of the Palestinians, for the US' continued support has often stayed Israel's hand in such matters. It's really a catch 22, and that's why there has been no resolution here for decades (centuries even, in a sense).

We have the Israelis who don't want to go anywhere, and the Palestinians who don't want to go anywhere. The ONLY way there can be peace in this situation is if they simply get along and live together like various cultures do all over the world already. Seems fairly simple. The best solutions usually are. But neither of these idiots have seen to have gotten this through their thick skulls yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If USreal is one country why don't y'all adopt the nazi b*stards and let them settle in your country - maybe then the Palestinians can have their country back!

To get something "back", you must have once had it in the first place. Hardly the case with the "Palestinians". The world pretty much decided to establish Israel, for good or ill.

There's tremendous fault on both sides here... One could play the blame game and say the PA has resorted to more terrorist tactics, but Israel has done so also. On the other hand, while I'd be all for a US withdrawal of support of Israel...if we did so, we'd see the genocide of the Palestinians, for the US' continued support has often stayed Israel's hand in such matters. It's really a catch 22, and that's why there has been no resolution here for decades (centuries even, in a sense).

We have the Israelis who don't want to go anywhere, and the Palestinians who don't want to go anywhere. The ONLY way there can be peace in this situation is if they simply get along and live together like various cultures do all over the world already. Seems fairly simple. The best solutions usually are. But neither of these idiots have seen to have gotten this through their thick skulls yet.

Nice to see a reasonable moderator - NOT

Thought this was a board for debate - not calling people 'idiots' just becuase they have a different view

Palestinians did 'have' it - that's why it was called Palestine. A small group of Jews lived fairly peacefully alongside the Palestinians. Zioinst groups in Europe and US created pressure for a homeland. There was a plan to base that in Ethiopia but it wasn't apparently good enough. So the zionists rejected it, whinged until they got what they wanted.

I think the main issue in Israel is the latest incomers (Russians etc) who imported a fundamentalist ideology, their inherent racism and have driven the settler/lebensraum agenda, provoked the Arabs and ensured a drift to the right.
I'm sure the original Israelis never envisaged their country turning into a Nazi state but that's what's happened.

Agree there's a simple solution, stop subsidising Israel, don't sell them latest-generation military equipment and maybe they'll have to make peace with their neighbours.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well, I would beleave anything printed in Isreal before I would something printed in an Arab country. At least in a democracy, there are "some" standards the free press must try and live up to.

Regardless of the source, the Palestineans have proven themselves to be nothing more than a pack of wild dogs which need to be sent to Allah post haste. If there is any group which deserves to be blown off the face of the earth....its them.

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Well, I would beleave anything printed in Isreal before I would something printed in an Arab country. At least in a democracy, there are "some" standards the free press must try and live up to.

Regardless of the source, the Palestineans have proven themselves to be nothing more than a pack of wild dogs which need to be sent to Allah post haste. If there is any group which deserves to be blown off the face of the earth....its them.

Maximu§

A Final Solution?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

you palestinians get no tears from me, til you make a REAL GENUINE EFFORT at peace. which will never happen , cuz you want , submission to allah, your fake pagan idol god.

And i suppose your "god" isn't a fake pagan ido either huh?

Why oh why pray tell me when THE WHOLE WORLD had agreed on a solution did only the US and Israel veto the solution (they were once joined by El Savador but that was obiously a bribe, surely)? EH?!?!? Tell me!

Why oh why when they are such peace loving nations?

Well when i say "peace loving" i mean genocidal war machines!

Isreal got its country by terror as well.
Google "the king david hotal attack" in 1946!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Wow!

Great strategy!

Great tactics!

You learned them from your Great American History?

Palestineans have proven themselves to be nothing more than a pack of wild dogs which need to be sent to Allah post haste!

This "pack of wild dogs" is beeing hunted and killed like dogs for 50 years. Palestinians have defended themselves for all this time; fifty years of systematic genocide. But I understand why you dont have a problem with that, since your statements in the We're Indian Terrorists? thread are really showing the true nature of your thinking.

Its plain and simple. Isreal is the battleground of the Zionist movement, that has always wanted their own jewish state. And now that they have it, they are never going to give it up! Just another work of western colonization. And with constant US support, who can really confront them?

Isreal is the western fortress of Zion in the heart of Middle East.

[edit on 20/3/05 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

--snip--
Maximu§

The reason the Arab press might not be that reliable may be partly due to the Israelis themselves who plant false information in the Arab media and then repeat it to the rest of the world.

haaretzdaily (Israeli news source)

Psychological warfare officers were in touch with Israeli journalists covering the Arab world, gave them translated articles from Arab papers (which were planted by the IDF) and pressed the Israeli reporters to publish the same news here.

That was meant to strengthen the perception of the Iranian threat in Israeli public opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Isrealis AGAIN show their true face of War

11 year old girl hanging to her life in hospital after israeli attack
11-year-old Palestinian girl Ghadir Mukheimar while she was inside her school run by the UN refugee agency in Khan Yunis Hospital in southern Gaza Strip. “She was inside the classroom, sitting at her desk,” Paul McCann, a spokesman for the UN refugee agency said. Palestinian doctors declared that Ghadir’s injures are life-threatening and are desperately trying to save her life.

13 year old Sarah and 50-year-old woman killed by Israeli IDF Murderers
Israeli soldiers killed a 13-year-old Palestinian girl as she was playing football near her home in southern Gaza, relatives and medics said. Medics said teenager Sara Mahmud Zurub was shot in the chest in an outlying neighbourhood of the city of Khan Yunis on Monday and died on the way to the hospital. "She was outside playing with the other kids and then the shooting started. She was playing soccer," her cousin said. "After she got shot, the other kids started screaming." In a separate incident, medics said soldiers shot dead a 50-year-old Palestinian woman in the south of the territory. The army claimed it had fired towards a site where mortars were allegedly fired from.

Israeli IDF soldiers shoot 2 young boys - critically wounding one of them in UN administered school
alestinian doctors trying to stabalize critically wounded 8 year old boy Mahmoud Hammad at the Najar hospital in the Rafah refugee camp, southern Gaza Strip. Hammad and another student were shot by Israeli forces while attending class at a United Nations school in the Tel Sultan section of the Rafah refugee camp a shortime earlier, Palestinian medical sources said.

Eight year old Palestinian Boy killed by live Israeli Tank Fire
Israeli troops shot dead a seven-year-old Palestinian boy in the Gaza Strip yesterday, witnesses said. Witnesses said Hussein Abu Eker, 8, died after he was hit in the head and arm by live fire from an Israeli tank during an army raid in Khan Younis refugee camp. The action sparked clashes with Palestinian gunmen and stone-throwing youths. Seven more Palestinians, including another child, were also wounded in the clashes, Palestinian medics said.

12-year old Iman Tulba killed by Israeli soldiers
Palestinian girl was shot dead in the southern Gaza Strip on Saturday, Palestinian medics said. They said Iman Tulba was killed when Israeli soldiers at the Ganei Tal Jewish settlement opened fire at a nearby three-storey building in Khan Younis. "Iman had returned from school and was going to the kitchen to ask her mother about lunch,"..."While she was getting a plate, a bullet suddenly came through the window and she was shot in her head, with her blood spilling on the floor."

Four-year-old boy Killed. Two young girls wounded
A four-year-old Palestinian boy was shot dead by the Israeli army near the West Bank village of Bartaa on Friday while being driven in his family's car. Two other girls were wounded in the incident, which the army said happened by an accidental discharge of a machine-gun.

Palestinian boy killed by IDF in West Bank village
An 11-year-old Palestinian boy, Samr Arar, was killed by IDF gunfire in the West Bank village of Krawat Ani Zeid, east of Qalqilyah, on Monday evening. Arar was hit in the head when soldiers fired live rounds to try to disperse a crowd of stone throwers in a village near the West Bank city of Ramallah, witnesses said. Palestinian hospital officials said he died of his wounds.

I am sure all of those children were TERRORISTS!

"Shoot them like dogs that they are!"

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
You learned them from your Great American History?

Speaking of American History Souljah, you might want to read up on the Monroe Doctrine written in 1823. It is still the basis of American foreign policy.

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Speaking of American History Souljah, you might want to read up on the Monroe Doctrine written in 1823. It is still the basis of American foreign policy.

Maximu§

When was the last time you abided by the Monroe Doctrine?
You get involved in the affairs of European and other nations all the time.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
well having seen a documentary which shows how palestinians really live under jewish rule, i must say the first thing it reminded me of was the Warshaw ghetto

People stuck behind fences being controlled by tanks really have nothing to look forward to, they hang around on the ruined streets all day long and throw stones at israeli tanks....becouse theres nothing else to do! Now how many years of such apathy does a person need to start fighing for his freedom?

Jews are doing to others what was done to them, and theyre so closed in their little world of being the casualties of genocide in WW2 someone should poke them with a stick or something just to see if anyone over there still thinks with a sane head (i know theyre out there as the documentary i mentioned was filmed by a jewish crew along with some palestinian help)
Needless to say it takes two to party....

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I love how the palestinian lovers ,report all the retaliations as attacks
I've seen you jerks in school, you sucker punch someone, the teacher doesn't see that , but they turn around in time to see the kid returning the punch only to get thrown out of class, while the real trouble maker thinks what a slick guy he is...

you're as disingenuous as that turd arafat.

there hasn't been one homicide bomber by the jews, nor do they teach hatred of the palestinians in their schools. and had arafat allowed his people out of the " camps" , this whole mess could have been avoided.

most of the problems come from a group who identify themselves with roman hatred of the jews. a pathetic lot.

I'd say as imperfect/stubborn as the jews may be, they do a pretty good job of controlling themselves considering they are surrounded by hatred and are victimized by moronic homicide bombers who aren't gonna see allah, cuz allah doesn't exist. he's a fake just like the so called palestinian cause...a fake. invented to incite war.
pathetic...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'd say as imperfect/stubborn as the jews may be, they do a pretty good job of controlling themselves considering they are surrounded by hatred and are victimized by moronic homicide bombers who aren't gonna see allah, cuz allah doesn't exist. he's a fake just like the so called palestinian cause...a fake. invented to incite war.
pathetic...

soory soon as i read this i cracked up

the jews are good at controlling them selves

as soon as someone retaliates against them they use it as an ecuse to punish the masses and kill 10 times more in so called self deffence

and harsh words ( you joker you
) sounds like a 13 year who has no clue

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
bodrul,

the joke is on you, if you can't see that just like in 67, the jews could TRULY take out their enemies. but instead of wiping them out, they respond to a bus bombing or restaurant bombing etc

you guys constantly take a jewish retaliatory attack as use it like the jews took the 1st step.

you're a bunch of liars, just like arafat...

pathetic

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

bodrul,

the joke is on you, if you can't see that just like in 67, the jews could TRULY take out their enemies.

you are so right

only after they were armed to the teath by the US of A with their latest f-14s and so on

but instead of wiping them out, they respond to a bus bombing or restaurant bombing etc

how do you expect people to fight back against an eneamy that is armed with the most hitec weapons and a population with half of it that doesnt want to give back their land they stole.

and then have the nerve to build a fence in land that doesnt even belong to them

if somebody came and built a shack in my back yard
or anything close to that i would blow the *cough* out of them regardless of faith

you guys constantly take a jewish retaliatory attack as use it like the jews took the 1st step.

they did that when they took the land and decided to import jews from third world countries and started planting them in occupied areas

you're a bunch of liars, just like arafat...

dont know what to say but laugh

you couldn't think anything else could you?

[edit on 20-3-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xphantomx
First of all before Zionism was invented in 1895, Jews wew less than 3% of the population of Palestine, and those were Palestinian (Arab) Jews

LIE! according to www.palestine-un.org... they have the number almost at 10% but still this is questionable. Previous population estimates of Jews in Jerusalem alone exceeded this number.
www.shalomjerusalem.com...
In addition, Ottomans prohibited Jewish immigration so this number should be higher as a result of illegal immigration of Jews at the time.

Zionism is the act of bringing all these Europeans to Palestine so that it become a "Jewish State"-which is racist.

Wrong again, Zionism is the belief in establishing a land for the Jews in the Jewish homeland of Israel. Most of Israel is actually Sephardic Jews and not European Jews.
Racism has nothing to do with it. Judaism is not a race.

.Palestine isn't a 'Muslim' state, it's a state of it's people, "Israel" is fundamentally racist..

R U kidding me Bethlehem once was a Christian city it is now (after its handover to the PLO) mosly Muslim.
Your name calling still needs to be supported. Even the UN which is for the large part anti-Israel reversed its Zionism is Racism resolution.

The only thing the Palestinians were ever offered by Clinton Barak was more aphartied, terrotory so constricted it was only bantustans, Israel refuses to simple implement 242 by giving back the WB & Gaza, which is only 22% of Palestine..They don't offer the Ps equality in a binational state and then they don't offer them a state of their own, just bantustans

and yet another lie.
what Barak offered was:
Israeli redeployment from 95% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip
The creation of a Palestinian state in the areas of Israeli withdrawal
The removal of isolated settlements and transfer of the land to Palestinian control
Other Israeli land exchanged for West Bank settlements remaining under Israeli control
Palestinian control over East Jerusalem, including most of the Old City
"Religious Sovereignty" over the Temple Mount, replacing Israeli sovereignty in effect since 1967
In return arafat was to declare an end of conflict and make no further claims against Israel. Arafat made no counterproposal but only rejected what was offered. Yet regardless Arafat answered with the current intifadeh (Don't even try to blame Ariel Sharon for the current intifadah - Don't be that Naive).

and just because Palestine was part of the ottoman and British empires, doesn't mean it didn't exist, under the ottoman it was a governorship, with a governor and govt of Palestine, under the British it was one of their 'mandates' states..I've seen the old law books from the ottoman times were the books were titled Laws of Palestine..The Palestinians are Arabs, Palestine is an Arab state like Egypt or Syria..

Palestine was considered a land not a country - In maps of the ottoman empire it didn't even show up as a land in some cases:
www.lib.utexas.edu...
You equate Palestine to Egypt or Syria - This is not true Egypt was shown in old maps as a separate entity and Syria as well. Palestine was a mosh-bosh of districts which never really had a shape or form.

Another Lie - Good thing i am here to clarify all this crap. Granted modern hebrew is diferent from ancient hebrew but so is englsih. Shakesperian english is different from modern english - Is it not. Languages evolve even arabic has Quranic Arabic and modern Arabic.
Regardless of your Jew-bashing modern Hebrew is sufficiently preserved so that the bible (old Hebrew) remains quite clear today.

OOPS have you had a bad day? or have I upset you with something?
CTID56092 - Again you are throwing around words like NAZIs and lebensraum - TSK TSK some people never learn. You say that the US needs to stop military sale to Israel so that will force Israel to make peace with its neighbors. Nice fairtale. Since 1991 Israel has been in a peace process with the Palestinians and has provided Palestinains with self rule and their own gov't. Israel made peace with Egypt in the late 70s and with Jordan in the mid 90s and that is with US military aid and support (Just to keep you up on current events). When you make an arguement - try to have some shred of facts to back up your claims - Just a little friendly advise.

And to all of you who like to compare the treatment of the Palestinians to the treatment of the Jews during the Holocaust - I say did the Jews of Nazi Germany target Nazi children in school buses, churches and parties? Did Jews of Europe shoot missles at German residential areas? Did Jews of Europe teach their children to blow themselves up by houses of worship, in bus terminals, and anywhere to kill Germans civilians? Did Israelis line Palestinians up by the thousands force them to dig trenches and then shoot them in the back? Did Israelis make a policy to exterminate the Palestinians as a final solution?
The Answer to this is NO - in case some of you lost souls have a problem with this answer. There is not much intelligence in those arguements that make that comparison So try not sounding stupid. You may want to read up on the Holocaust before you say something like that - may I suggest Weisel's Night - Its a very short and powerful book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join