It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Resigning Tonight?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: M4ngo

Links

More Links

Trump Family Loses Huge Court Fight to Force Fraud and Deceptive Practices Lawsuit into Secret Arbitration lawandcrime.com...

Trump And His Kids Could Go To Prison As DA Confirms Criminal Bank Fraud Investigation www.politicususa.com...

Trump tax returns: ‘No question’ president and daughter Ivanka could face prison, says Watergate prosecutor www.independent.co.uk...

None of those are charges of any crimes. Where are the charges? I just see articles by MSM. That’s not credible, reliable sources. Besides, no charges.

Why are you spreading disinformation?

You can’t indict a sitting President.

He will be free game come February.

Odd... Clinton was indicted as a sitting President.

Clinton vs Jones

Want to walk that comment back a bit?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Links

More Links

Trump Family Loses Huge Court Fight to Force Fraud and Deceptive Practices Lawsuit into Secret Arbitration lawandcrime.com...

Trump And His Kids Could Go To Prison As DA Confirms Criminal Bank Fraud Investigation www.politicususa.com...

Trump tax returns: ‘No question’ president and daughter Ivanka could face prison, says Watergate prosecutor www.independent.co.uk...

None of those are charges of any crimes. Where are the charges? I just see articles by MSM. That’s not credible, reliable sources. Besides, no charges.

He didn’t commit any crimes. You have to commit a crime in order to be charged with one.

You don’t know that. Actually, it appears he has.

Whether or not they’re chargeable crimes remains to be seen.

But, he will no longer have the protection of being President.

Got anything concrete ?
I suspect the usual , so no.
"Just words , just speeches"

Concrete of what?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

To complicated for you I understand.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Links

More Links

He didn’t commit any crimes. You have to commit a crime in order to be charged with one.

Got anything concrete ?

Concrete of what?

Don't play games.
I usually win those.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang
I'm sorry I literally don't have much else to say. I'm watching the run up to Biden giving a speech on PBS's YouTube, and it was scanning the crowd, and I saw some dude on the phone, he then turned around, lowered his mask and said 'The president, the president's resigning', then someone else said 'yeh he's resigning tonight!'

Can anybody find anything whatsoever to back this up? Or is it just over excited people at Biden's speech talking out their asses?

www.youtube.com...

the time is 01:05am GMT and because its a live video I can only say that at time of posted the 5 second clip is at -40 minutes approx (you may need to wait a minute or so but it's around there) apologies I can't help further.

First picture of President Trump after watching President-Elect Biden's speech and realizing that he don't gotta go home, but he gotta get the hell out the white house

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Links

More Links

Odd... Clinton was indicted as a sitting President.

Clinton vs Jones

Want to walk that comment back a bit?

Well, I was against that.

I think it could have waited until after the presidency — no one died.

Guess I’ll have to research the indictment thingy again — maybe there’s variations.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

My question would be , why pardon anyone that has not even been indicted yet ?

To protect the "act" from legal discovery. A "reprieve" stops all legal actions and requires no recitation of the crimes or confession of guilt.

It's discussed in the Federalist Papers, specifically, as I recall, about acts of treason committed on behalf of a president's best interest. So, for example, if Jared or Mike Pompeo sold the US out to somehow protect Trump's presidency, perhaps from public exposure, the President can "reprieve" them, through his pardon powers, before anyone is even awares.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Links

More Links

Got anything concrete ?

Concrete of what?

Don't play games.
I usually win those.

Don’t be stupid.

I didn’t say anything I needed to back up with fact.

Go read it again.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wow thats pretty offensive to diminish the hurt of a rape victim. Guess you were supportive of Biden when he hid the papers that proved he raped her (Tara) while he was in the senate. And if you're ok with Rape then your prolly ok with pedophilia you fit right in with the left.
edit on 7-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Wow thats pretty offensive to diminish the hurt of a rape victim. Guess you were supportive of Biden when he hid the papers that proved he raped her while he was in the senate. And if you're ok with Rape then your prolly ok with pedophilia you fit right in with the left.

I’ve been raped. So, let’s not go there.

I have my personal opinions on Paula Jones.

Not interested in your Biden conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Guess I’ll have to research the indictment thingy again — maybe there’s variations.

Clinton Vs Jones was a civil case, not a criminal case.

Can a civil lawsuit against a sitting president proceed if the allegations are unrelated to his or her official duties? Yes.

legaldictionary.net...

Which is why Donald Trump has to submit his DNA for a defamation civil suit, and the DOJ can't defend him.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Kamala said she believed Tara is it still a "conspiracy theory"

You just ignore facts and deflect.

your words are worth less than the center of a toilet paper roll.
edit on 7-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So you ignore the part where there is evidence that was in the FBI's hands during an impeachment that vindicated the impeached which never was brought up despite the exculpatory nature...to tell me the guy who couldn't find anything but process crimes which crooked now unemployed mostly FBI agents setup for said charges...just needed more time...

I'm confused because I was trying to have an intelligent factual conversation...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Can a civil lawsuit against a sitting president proceed if the allegations are unrelated to his or her official duties? Yes.

legaldictionary.net...

Which is why Donald Trump has to submit his DNA for a defamation civil suit, and the DOJ can't defend him.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Did his daughter not write about inappropriate shower time with dad?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

legaldictionary.net...

Thanks.

And...It was a "sexual harassment" case, not a "rape" case.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hmm, mea culpa, you're actually correct this time -- Nixon received a pre-emptive pardon, I completely forgot about that. I think it's fair to say most people generally don't remember that particular legal timeline too specifically without looking it up.

That still does not absolve folks claiming crimes occurred from showing us what could possibly be in the pipeline with tangible filing evidence to boot. They still need to prove something has been brought to the table. Otherwise this is just wishful thinking of the Lock Her Up variety.

link   

Wow thats pretty offensive to diminish the hurt of a rape victim. Guess you were supportive of Biden when he hid the papers that proved he raped her while he was in the senate. And if you're ok with Rape then your prolly ok with pedophilia you fit right in with the left.

That disclosure makes your stance all the more screwed up. Have you ever considered that you may possibly have weaker, less healthy boundaries than other rape victims? It would explain a lot about you, you come across as a co-dependant/enabler. Sad. I wonder what your stance was on the debacle of the Kavenaugh witch hunt.

edit on 7-11-2020 by maya27 because: Added the last line

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Kamala said she believed Tara is it still a "conspiracy theory"

You just ignore facts and deflect.

your words are worth less than the center of a toilet paper roll.

You can end this with me right now.

As many other times — I’ve told you I have no interest.

Go find someone who does.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

That disclosure makes your stance all the more screwed up. Have you ever considered that you may possibly have weaker, less healthy boundaries than other rape victims? It would explain a lot about you, you come across as a co-dependant/enabler. Sad.

You are entitled to your opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join