It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Resigning Tonight?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AverageWang

If he does it would validate this.

Trump will resign and have Pence pardon him if he loses to Biden, Cohen claims

Mr Cohen believes Mr Trump would resign from office sometime during the 11 weeks between losing the election and Mr Biden’s inauguration, hand over the reins to his vice president, Mike Pence, and have Mr Pence pardon him.

“My theory is that if he loses, there’s still the time between the election and the time that the next president will take office. And during that time my suspicion is that he will resign as president, he will allow Mike Pence to take over, and he will then go ahead and have Mike Pence pardon him,” Mr Cohen said in an interview on Tuesday with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.
www.independent.co.uk...

pardon him for what?

Well in the crazy lefts mind, he will be pardoned for all future crimes he commits then he can go full cannibal on the Hispanics that voted for him.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So he isn't going to barricade himself?

Gotta say I am disappoint.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: gortex

If he does it would validate this.

Trump will resign and have Pence pardon him if he loses to Biden, Cohen claims

Mr Cohen believes Mr Trump would resign from office sometime during the 11 weeks between losing the election and Mr Biden’s inauguration, hand over the reins to his vice president, Mike Pence, and have Mr Pence pardon him.

“My theory is that if he loses, there’s still the time between the election and the time that the next president will take office. And during that time my suspicion is that he will resign as president, he will allow Mike Pence to take over, and he will then go ahead and have Mike Pence pardon him,” Mr Cohen said in an interview on Tuesday with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.
www.independent.co.uk...

pardon him for what?

I don't know but another valid question is, if he were to be pardoned, would that change your mind on him? I'm not trying to be a dick I'm genuinely just interested.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Apparently, I'm not the only one to think and express such thoughts out loud. The poster above me cited someone who knows Trump better than you or I, who supposes the same scenario. How about that?

Can you see Trump cordially conceding, hosting Joe and Jill and working with his transition team? Can you really see that happening? If so, you have a more colorful imagination than I!

link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Oh jeez.
These people celebrating are going to be in for a big surprise.
Poor buggers.

russia, china, nk, they are all clasping their hands in glee right now going "hehe"

+7 more 
link   
The left is like well he needs to be pardoned for being Donald Trump which is the ultimate crime obviously.

He said mean things and hurt some feelings so they better pardon him or they'll lock him up!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
First he's gotta pardon all the republicans for all crimes ever even future ones. Then resign, and pence will return the favor. Then he will order the military to massacre NY, and saw california off the landmass so it floats away. It's gonna be so great!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My reply was to the sookiechacha one who took it and ran off on a fantasy tirade with it. It is obviously nonsense.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

When it's all said and done, that's what I expect him to do, resign. He can't concede, he can't cordially work with Joe Biden's transition team, he can't do a meet and greet with Joe and Jill. He's just not capable.

This way, Mike Pence can pardon him and his family, and Mike Pence can say that he was President of the United States, even if was only for a couple of months.

Pardon? Pardon the President and his family for what?

Tax evasion and financial fraud, for one thing. Have you been living in a cave?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

When it's all said and done, that's what I expect him to do, resign. He can't concede, he can't cordially work with Joe Biden's transition team, he can't do a meet and greet with Joe and Jill. He's just not capable.

This way, Mike Pence can pardon him and his family, and Mike Pence can say that he was President of the United States, even if was only for a couple of months.

Tax evasion and financial fraud?

Can you provide the evidence of that for me please?

edit on 11/7/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

citation required

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
C'mon guys, orange man bad! We don't have to prove it, he is just bad!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I so hope the law fully goes after him & his family.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

LOL, this is TDS. Thanks for being the poster child.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Pence would pardon Trump? Did I miss where defeated 1st term presidents are immediately thrown in prison?

Someone mentioned tax evasion, do you really think he'd be indicted, tried, convicted, sentenced all in a month and a half? Lollolol.

Oh god the BS is getting way beyond next level now. It's getting roof deep on the Trump tower!
edit on 11 7 2020 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

No, He owes it to the decent majority of Americans who voted for him to fight for truth and justice through the courts.

I don't back down to cheaters, thieves and liars. I wouldn't imagine any decent, respectable person would. What has happened needs to be addressed.

FYI, I'm using logic. You stick to your imagination and fantasy.

edit on 7-11-2020 by maya27 because: Added the last line

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Lol, Yeah, same for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I hope Pence pardons all the Trump voters, too. I don't want to be tried as an accomplice.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Do you not think it's okay to even ask if someone's heard anything? FYI I'm not a Biden supporter, or a leftist.

Can be a tough crowd here at times, denying ignorance is what it is about. Trump has made it clear he will be challenging this mess. Him resigning is some wishful thinking from here.

It ain't going to be that easy for them.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Links

More Links

Trump Family Loses Huge Court Fight to Force Fraud and Deceptive Practices Lawsuit into Secret Arbitration lawandcrime.com...

Trump And His Kids Could Go To Prison As DA Confirms Criminal Bank Fraud Investigation www.politicususa.com...

Trump tax returns: ‘No question’ president and daughter Ivanka could face prison, says Watergate prosecutor www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 7-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join