It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump wins through the courts, do you think he should call another election?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
a reply to: Annee

The definition to hippocracy is electing a racist (according to Kamala) Biden to bring hope and change. You admitted yourself you don't want to know anything about the man you just wanted to vote for him (uneducated voter). Why do you even post its pointless because you admitted you did not learn anything about him?

Obama gave you the hope and kept your change and Biden will do the same along with the kiddies on the side.

I never said I did not want to know anything about Biden.

I stated I am unapologetically, 100% anti-Trump. I had one focus — get rid of Trump.

The racist crap continuously thrown in here about Biden is bogus. You do the research — somewhere besides Right Wing rags.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here's a scenario. Id say slim to none it happens.

An honest investigation is done. Fraud is found. A re election/re count whatever happens and trump wins. The TV will not like this. They have already told us the truth so no this CAN'T be good. Cue the wannabe revolutionaries on the payroll of psychopaths that feel they should rule the world. Soros and company will be just tickled.

If that actually happened. I could see a legit civil war, which is scary.

If an investigation is done and no fraud found (though it seems the opposite) so be it. This isn't about childish winning anymore. It's about integrity and sovereignty. If miraculously trump won through a fair honest investigation, the ones rushing to burn and loot are NOT your friends.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yes, to show everyone how big the cheat was. Trump is a cop holding a robber by hand and the thug is laughing and shouting he's got no evidence. If he has to let him go there should be a huge crowd waiting with forks, torches and ropes. The robber should fear and beg to be arrested.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: CraftyArrow

That's why you nor anyone you know will never hold any position of power.
You also speak like some young millennial.

You have it very wrong, you would be better off moving to a foreign country, reside with our enemy.

I am the Power!

Power is the PEOPLE!

Government of the people, by the people, for the people!

It means that the masses of ordinary citizens can exercise their power to remove a FRAUD from office.

edit on 7-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I should have known that opening up a debate about the possibility of reaching a future where everyone is happy with their voting system would result in people attacking each other.

You all need to read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

The logic and intent are great. The problem is when any attempt at making things transparent in the past it has been met with the immediate onslaught of accusations of racism and suppression. Half the country don't care about honesty they just want to win by any means necessary.

Look at their voter base earlier this summer robbing, burning, killing to destabilize the country.

If you have any thoughts that these folks would ever be honest about anything in their lives your sadly mistaken.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

we also need a way that i can go and see if my vote was counted, and if its appropriately marked for who i voted for.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

The logic and intent are great. The problem is when any attempt at making things transparent in the past it has been met with the immediate onslaught of accusations of racism and suppression. Half the country don't care about honesty they just want to win by any means necessary.

Look at their voter base earlier this summer robbing, burning, killing to destabilize the country.

If you have any thoughts that these folks would ever be honest about anything in their lives your sadly mistaken.

To play devils advocate (and I promise it really is devils advocate), is that the breakdown between left and right really has reached its height. They think exactly the same of us, they think we just want to win and we don't care how. I literally just watched a TYT video accusing ALL Trump supporters of not caring about Democracy. How are we going to do anything if we start with the assumption 'nobody wants Democracy but me?' - I will be forever trying to extend an olive branch to those that disagree with me, and if extending it results in my hand forever getting bit off, at least I did the right thing and kept hold of the only thing that really matters to me: My Principles.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loueber
a reply to: infolurker

we also need a way that i can go and see if my vote was counted, and if its appropriately marked for who i voted for.

Yeh that's what I meant mate. And a way the government can systematically verify with me personally that my vote was counted accurately. So that the results can be verified by the individuals that voted, not just people behind closed doors at polling stations.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I also think the bridge is almost to the point of not being able to ever come back.

Trump should 100% offer a new election, with set checks to make sure its fair and the dems can then take it or leave it.

This would be done exactly the same way he offered to solve DACA.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: CraftyArrow

That's why you nor anyone you know will never hold any position of power.
You also speak like some young millennial.

You have it very wrong, you would be better off moving to a foreign country, reside with our enemy.

I am the Power!

Power is the PEOPLE!

Government of the people, by the people, for the people!

It means that the masses of ordinary citizens can exercise their power to remove a FRAUD from office.

I think they just did man!
I think I can taste the salt from here.
Man up brah, ya lost. Get over it or continue acting like a snowflake.

(post by CraftyArrow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think he will have to step down if he wins through the courts. I think it would cause a civil war if he won. Maybe they would have to appoint someone else completely.

Throw Biden in jail and Trump will step aside to let the country be run by someone else as to not start a civil war.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think the GOP and Trump are done for. And if Trump wins thru the courts that he packed it would make things worse. And no matter what, the courts cant force the electoral college to vote for him, so why bother. Unless there is massive amounts of voter fraud found, which I doubt, than Trump's done.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob
I think the GOP and Trump are done for. And if Trump wins thru the courts that he packed it would make things worse. And no matter what, the courts cant force the electoral college to vote for him, so why bother. Unless there is massive amounts of voter fraud found, which I doubt, than Trump's done.
Don't be so hasty. Lets see how this starts to play out before defining any outcome scenarios.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is all part of the leftist plan. We predicted this outcome. The media is running cover and it makes it that much harder for Trump to challenge. The media got the jump on Trump and I am afraid it is now checkmate. It doesn't matter if the media isn't the one who officially announces the winner.

With the mainstream media announcing Biden won, it makes Trump look like the bad guy. The average NPC leftist voter is not going to listen to or try to understand the issues of voter fraud. IT SIMPLY DOES NOT MATTER. I just came from downtown CHicago and all the soyboy NPCs are running around honking horns and having impromptu parades.

Trump, Rudy, Project Veritas, Alex Jones, CTH, or anyone else could pull up undisputed proof of election fraud and it would not matter at this point. I am talking we could find the guy that orchestrated the entire thing, have Nancy Pelosi on tape, emails showing Biden knew what was going on, etc. It simply is not going to matter.

The media will not report whatever is found.

In addition, if the election is over turned, it would cause a civil war. We already know leftist will riot over anything, facts be damned. If you think the riots over a drugged out meth head OD'ing while being arrested, just wait until it is announced that Trump was right and Biden isn't President. You better have your bug out bag and AR ready to head to the hills.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
One thing about it being challenged in court is I don't hear anything from the Left about Gore doing the same thing in 2000, suing for a recount in Florida.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Your conclusion is sad sad sadly flawed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join