It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Trumps options

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Now that the steal is official ( according to the MSM)

What are Trumps options?

I don’t mean obvious ones like investigations.

I mean for instance can he start a war? Can he tank trade deals? Can he sign an executive order abolishing the IRS?

Not weather he should but weather he can.

That sort of thing.

What say ATS?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I mean for instance can he start a war? Can he tank trade deals? Can he sign an executive order abolishing the IRS?

We should worsen our nations position to prove a point, I agree. We know it will fall on deaf ears, but we should still do it just so we don't look like pussies.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Starts his own media company and becomes Alex Jones 2.0 but 1,000,000,000 times more inflammatory in his approach

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

He can in no way abolish the IRS man.

Ya he can start a war, but there is no reason to do so as that also in no way get him to stay in power.

So the only option he has is none.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok lets think about it.

Bien is on track for 306, some states with a slim margin thats basically identical to 2016 but in reverse.

So what can he do, what are his existing paths to victory.

Recounts are the first option but as far as I know they have never swung by the 30K votes Trump would need to get PA. So the recounts are really not going to change much but I think they're a good idea.

Next he could bring about legal cases regarding fraud but so far there is no evidence to support the voter fraud that would stand up in court so I think its highly unlikely that the courts will decide. Even at that its going to take them a while and it could just mean you end up with President polosi best case. So I think thats out.

He could just refuse to leave but I think that would ultimately end up in him being forcibly removed and tried for treason.

The last resort is the best, give a concession speech, go out on a high, just accept that he has been beaten and be the bigger man for the sake of the country give a concession speech. Make the transition easy, the uncertainty he would cause otherwise is not in the interests of the nation and ultimately is highly unkikly to change the end result.

link   
I say that he will exhaust his options in court and then go and enjoy his wealth in retirement. Maybe he will buy himself a new jet to travel in.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes.

link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Starts his own media company and becomes Alex Jones 2.0 but 1,000,000,000 times more inflammatory in his approach

Will he sell his own crap supplements too? Looking forward to Donnie's McDonald's-Charged Lard Powder.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What are Trumps options?

Spend his retirement on Twitter.

Have a new hair style.

Change from Orange to Green

Go and play around ( on the golf course )

Help Melanie re arrange her wardrobe.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I value your opinion least of all on these boards.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
He could just refuse to leave but I think that would ultimately end up in him being forcibly removed and tried for treason.

Treason? LOL. Calm down there, sparky, maybe trespassing, but treason is not exactly a potential crime for failure to vacate the premises.

link   

Trump is still president until January

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Go to jail for tax evasion?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think And hope he will go scorched earth.

I see no reason not to.

If this is allowed to stand. The USA is just another bought and paid for Chinese Corp.

Burn it down.

link   

Biden cant claim victory until Trump concedes and that could take a few days/weeks or even months

If Biden does become the next POTUS I can see an assination attempt during his presidency, its not uncommon after all

As with all of us when we fail in a task we should reflect on what we could do better, perhaps Trumps abrasivness and constant tweeting has rallied American Citizens to decide they have had enough and maybe he should try and be less combative with people who hold opposing views, only he can look in the mirror and make that adjustment.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Go to jail for tax evasion?

Fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm sure he speaks highly of you, too.....

link   
There is a super strong case of voter fraud. Honest research lays it out. There is evidence...documented, circumstantial, and actual anecdotal evidence.

Everybody knows it, but the diehard Trump haters won't face it much less accept that it took place.

What are his options? He will take it all the way through the court system and prove beyond a shadow of doubt that there was a conspiracy to steal this election. He is not only doing this for his presidency, but he's doing it for the integrity of the voting process and the tens of millions of Americans that voted legally.

No one should accept that Biden won till this goes through the court process.

link   
I think the first thing on his agenda will be to pardon himself.

The Hill.com

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I value your opinion least of all on these boards.

Thanks babe I love you too.

What I really love is how good you are at not making it personal, you always stick to the topic and never attack the player, always the ball. It so nice to have members like you on this site who give such strong and interesting in-depth rebuttals.

You are the reason I want to stay on this site because I love you dearly.....like passionately love you...mmm.....Aallanon....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join