It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump press release, says that Biden is scared of being exposed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Statement from President Donald J. Trump.

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed.

The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor.

In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process.

Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated.

The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots.

This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters.

Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access. “So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

- President Donald J. Trump

I'm not necessarily a Trump supporter in terms of his policies.

I'm a libertarian, Constitutionalist.

But I always liked the man personally. And I loved that he has exposed the media as the fake propaganda that they are.

All of that aside, from the day this man got elected, there has been a non-stop constant effort to try and remove him from office.

Day after day, lies, accusations, implications, insinuations.

It was crazy to watch.

Never before have we seen that type of incessant attack against a President by the media.

Is there any doubt whether these same people would try and steal the election if at all possible? The same way they stole the nomination from Bernie?

They did it to their own guy... Thats how ruthless they are.

I have to object to the way he's been treated.

And I'm glad that he's not giving up.

I damn near hate Giuliani but he was spot on with regards to the corrupt Philadelphia Democratic machine:

For $300, you can buy an election in Philadelphia

May 21st, 2020

South Philly judge of elections admits he took bribes to stuff the ballot box for Democratic candidates.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for the judicial candidates and for other candidates seeking office in the 2014 and 2016 primary elections.

And he admitted violating the Travel Act, which forbids the use of a cell phone to promote illegal activity, McSwain’s office said.

DeMuro, who could not be reached for comment, was paid between $300 and $5,000 for each election, the office said.

edit on 7-11-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I despised both candidates.

But Trump looks pretty sad in all of this. He was claiming to have won states far before the media called them, then throws a fit when the media calls a winner before it's official.

He said he was going to cry foul if he lost and would call it rigged no matter what, and here we are.

Here we are. I suppose the next round of games for the meme election has started.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I think Trump is the first president that embraced social media.
His tweets were a first.

As we know, that works two ways. It will be interesting to see how that works with Biden.
From what I've seen so far, he is not as "exciting" on social media so there might be a lot less
to pick on per say.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Is there any doubt that these same people would try and steal the election if at all possible? The same way they stole the nomination from Bernie?

Bernie was there own guy and they did it to him!

Don't feel bad for Bernie, he's only in it for the money. If he were truly sincere he would've fought more to make the changes he felt needed to happen. Wouldn't surprise me if he were in on it the entire time.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We have watched a President assassinated without a bullet. Four years of death by many cuts. The American people ought to be ashamed of themselves if they accept this result.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The man's a childish, stubborn, bullying douchebag. He's the kid who's the loudest of the bunch until he gets punched in the face

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

The people who should truly be ashamed of themselves are those who are on here whingeing away grasping at straws and refusing to accept the democratic process and the manifest will of a nation.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Not true but still better than a pedo Chinese asset

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
But Trump looks pretty sad in all of this.

Sad as in unhappy or sad as in acting like a pathetic clown?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Called a week before the votes were counted in full or certified.

What sad is the number of people going along with this farce.
edit on 7-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
From what I've seen so far, he is not as "exciting" on social media so there might be a lot less
to pick on per say.

I don't think Biden would be excited if he smoked 10lbs of meth.

edit on 7-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Both, I would imagine?

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
We have watched a President assassinated without a bullet. Four years of death by many cuts. The American people ought to be ashamed of themselves if they accept this result.

Amen. A person has to be mentally incompetent not to see and understand that the DemCorruptionMachine attempted to steal this election. Their desperation to keep the lid on their current and especially their past corruption made them bring out their big guns.

Does anybody but a moron think Joe Biden actually won this election fair and square? Of course not.

There is so much evidence, both circumstantial and anecdotal and actual, that proves they cheated.

Stand the line. This is one president that is not going to fold. Americans that are sick of all the swampy creatures that lie, steal, and sell us out WILL stand with President Trump all the way through the legal process.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But Trump looks pretty sad in all of this.

Sad as in unhappy or sad as in acting like a pathetic clown?

I don't think he's capable of human emotion seeing as he is just a characacher, so the latter.
edit on 7-11-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Both, I would imagine?

Yeah, I was teeing that one up for someone who felt like hitting a gimmie homer...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't think he's capable of human emotion seeing as he is just a characachers, so the latter.

I think he can do hungry, but that's about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Called a week before the votes were counted in full or certified.

What sad is the number of people going along with this farce.

Yea, Trump definitely didn't pull similar moves even before them... Claiming states well before clarity.

But I'm supposed to hold the media to a higher standard than a president.... My standard isn't high for either to be honest.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

He's out playing golf. Say it all, really.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Happy to oblige, Carry on, Number 1.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I despised both candidates.

But Trump looks pretty sad in all of this. He was claiming to have won states far before the media called them, then throws a fit when the media calls a winner before it's official.

He said he was going to cry foul if he lost and would call it rigged no matter what, and here we are.

Here we are. I suppose the next round of games for the meme election has started.

I've been against the media calling elections since I started participating. They influence other voters when they do that and I don't care who they're calling it for. It has to stop. The media is supposed to be reporting news, not creating it. Not using their platform to influence people for or against anyone. The results need to be locked down until all precincts are in and counted, no more BS so and so takes this even though they only have 3% of the votes counted. That's fraud on a large scale.

There is no need to have the election results on the same day, why we don't take the appropriate amount of time to make sure all votes that are actually cast are counted is beyond me. If anything the last few elections show us how badly our process needs cleaned up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join