It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump announced he was accepting the rigged outcome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Not that he ever will but, do you think that will convince the 70+ million of us who voted for him that this is all legit?

That it’s ok?

I’m quite sure it won’t.

Keep this in mind, criminals and cheaters lie when they get caught and almost never come clean. Even when you have them dead to rights.

The beauty of Trump supporters is they think for themselves.

This only gets worse and worse until the truth comes out.

Stop the steal.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Does that 70+ million include the Trump ballots that were cured, found in landfills, and otherwise manipulated to not see the light of day?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Nope hence the + sign

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I wouldnt blame Trump if he did. Poor guy has lost millions if not billions to step up and volunteer his time and money for public service. A noble sacrifice especially considering all the great things he accomplished despite the career politicians and their lobbyist getting in the way.

At this point only a fool would attempt to give the American people true leadership without being appointed by congress.

Now its time for the masses to shut up and respect the "process".
edit on 7-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

In a word...NO!

It's no longer about Trump...OR Biden!

However, directly to the theme of your OP...what if? If that were to happen, now, if he were to come out and say that, I will say the same thing I have said elsewhere...my attention would immediately turn to Trump being the one who was complicit in the fraud!

Again, this is no longer about Trump, or Biden. Heck, give Biden the election, I honestly don't care at this point, but in return I DEMAND heads...HEADS! (preferably severed) of those responsible for the fraud! Anything less is categorically unacceptable. The time for lip service is OVER!
edit on 11/7/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Nixon conceded like it was no big deal. And he did it to not cause a huge stir in the public's trust in the system and not further divide the nation, because of how close of a race it was. But people still believe he was robbed of the election.

This time around it's different the internet has caused a whirlwind of useless and baseless allegations and conspiracy theories, hell for all we know Biden is dead!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Nope Biden is very much alive in fact he sends love to all your kiddies.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

How old is that video? I'm talking about right now. Especially since there's questioning of pre - recorded speeches at his empty Chrysler sponsored rallies.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think it would be a good thing. He should be spending the last of his time enjoying himself instead of defending himself against the crazy people running and influencing the Democrat party. It would be good for the Republicans, after the Democrats mess up our country by implementing too much change too fast, it will spiral down into chaos. We will be able to identify possible problematic people who are anarchists and strip them of their ability to do harm and convince all of the middle that this progressive movement is definitely bad. Even the black people will come online when they find that all the democrats are doing is putting everyone in the same boat, all broke.... except for the super elite and the ones running the country.

You talk about fascism, the ones taking over want to shove their ways down everyone's throat, and people are blind to this. Many groups will start up once they figure that their programs are not what they say they are. They are designed to gain power over everyone, make us fear and dependent on the government for things we need like food and healthcare and medications we really do not need.

If everyone starts eating lots of veggies, they will get delusional in many ways, but this proves government is needed to care for these crazies in society. Cain Killed Abel, I will keep saying this till I die, it is an important thing to understand. They tout avacado's as great foods, yet they destroy DAO which breaks down histamine. This elevated histamine level makes people's immune system overreact and causes an increase in people with allergy symptoms, people basically become allergic to companion foods eaten with it. There are other foods that increase histamine...histamine increases energy, but remember, it is not good to raise energy levels too much and too consistantly. Eat pizza before going to bed, it raises histamine levels and it makes it so you have a harder time sleeping, so people start taking Melatonen. Sure, it works but only fixes one of the symptoms. I actually think people's inability to look at the whole picture is going to cause serious problems....again, this is related, because progressives are not looking at history properly, much of what they are proposing was removed from society because it led to problems in the future. Stop a kid when he first steals something or lies and the kid finds it is not beneficial to steal or lie. Churches try to teach this, but many athiests and pseudo Christians that twist simple rules into things that benefit them have entered into the progressives and are being stupid, they have to stop focusing on one thing and look at the whole picture.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You got a link for that? Aint heard that one.

Tman is gonna go down fighting. But I am sure Biden's AG(Hillary?), will sort it sll out legit like.

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I hope he doesn't, I want s*** to get real on January 20th.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who cares what you want?

Seriously

ETA you are so negative about everything, when I see your moniker I just cringe
edit on 7-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I do. Thuglets gotta bond. 🤣😂😅

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Who cares what you want?

Seriously

I do and I want your boy to continue to entertain me with his zany hijinks. Which I'm certain that he will.

Go Donny, it's your birthday.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Which video this one?

or this one posted by NBC

According to fox he said 120 million at another point

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So Even if Trump won Georgia and PA and then lets say for arguments sake he wins N.C, well Biden still gets NV and Arizona and its 270.

As it stands Biden looks set to beat him with 306, it looks like he is going to take PA with more than 0.5% of the vote and therefore unless he can provide proof of fraud there won't be a recount in PA, and in any case recounts don't really change much.

So Biden has won, however you want to cut it Biden is the next POTUS.

The question then is should Trump accept the result and deliver a concession speech and I personally think he should. For one Biden's win is pretty solid, he has not presented any actual evidence of fraud yet but more than that Trump dragging this out is not in the interests of the nation. Furthermore I honestly do think that senior republicans are going to turn on Trump if he refuses to concede if Biden hits 306.

So yeah I think he should accept the result and I think he should tell his followers to accept it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
They don’t get it. This ain’t about Trump. This ain’t going away. And they are trying to call Biden the great uniter. Lmao!!
They have no clue what is coming and I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.
Imagine finally letting blacks vote for four years and then taking it away from them.
Now extrapolate that to the number 70 million gun owners.

Now do you see what we’re talking about?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not one American that has been a voter for more than a few years hasn't said the system is corrupted. 12 years ago we the American people voted for a guy with known terrorist ties. 4 years ago America voted for Trump in both elections a large majority of voters of one side or the other questioned the results. This year a larger portion is questioning the result. The only president in our history to promote peace, free the black folk from their pens, grow the economy by leaps and bounds, handle a pandemic, all while being falsely accused and fighting off an attempted inner government coupe attempt and you ask why the American people are not taking this lying down?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Exactly. Same as Hillary and the left in general drug out their four year long poor loser diatribe.

Your like that booger that gets stuck to your finger and just wont flick off.

I like how you are back to gloat and try and tell peeps what to do in the US election.

We should all make a brexit thread to tell you how to behave, except nobody cares.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If he does accept it without a court battle, then we know he was threatened with his death or the death of his family.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join