It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Joe and Kamala and to the American people.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great job AMERICA 💪💖

Hopefully with better level headed leadership "we" can all begin to work as 1 to pull the Nation back together, free of the boasting and bragging and hatred energy demonstrated and accepted from the Trump administration.

GOD BLESS 🇺🇸
The people of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and world require your intelligent leadership to hopefully help overcome COVID 19 and economic crisis.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Great job AMERICA 💪💖

Hopefully with better level headed leadership "we" can all begin to work as 1 to pull the Nation back together, free of the boasting and bragging and hatred energy demonstrated and accepted from the Trump administration.

GOD BLESS 🇺🇸
The people of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and world require your intelligent leadership to hopefully help overcome COVID 19 and economic crisis.

This is sarcasm or a joke right?

link   
And no not calling the election... But the mathematical electric Matrix data leads to Joe Biden winning the 2020 US election 🤖

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

So looking forward to that senile cretin and that conniving hag being in charge.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Enjoy it for the few days it may last. These threads won't age well.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Malevolence capture-

Look...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hey! It's not my president!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I'd save my congratulations for the moment when I see they fixed the country.

If that happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Do you.
a reply to: Trueman

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? The Trump Administration has not been divisive over the past four years, it's been the Democrats. Four years of non-stop hissy fits because they didn't get their way. You think after a very questionable election, being slandered, watching cities destroyed, that we can now shake hands and all is well? While the election was most likely stolen by Biden, you still will not see the riots and temper tantrums in the streets, but we will not forget the behavior of the Democrats the past four years.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Really weren't paying attention to the last four years.

Last week.

And OTHER snip.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump haters just poured gasoline on the fires of civil war.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Look, here's the deal, imagine how many more votes Joe would've gotten if over 200 million people hadn't died of that thing, you know, that covid thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
First... I am trained NOT to hate ANYTHING, not even Natas and minions. So you don't know me.

a reply to: neo96

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Look, here's the deal, imagine how many more votes Joe would've gotten if over 200 thousand people hadn't died of that thing, you know, that covid thing.

True and MAY FATHER continue to watch over their souls...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yep. Can’t wait for level heads to prevail.
I have a three year old nephew who could eat crayons and vomit better policy then YOUR best and brightest pair of leaders.
The three stooges lol Biden can be curly. Carmela can be more and Nancy can be Larry!
Then again. What do I care. The commonwealth of Australia is listed on the American stock exchange, only one in the world to do so.
If you truly feel that the rest of the world can’t see you seppos are awesome at being led by the nose.
Yanks. Whatever will we do with you kuntts.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

70 million pissed off Trump voters out there.

0 Businesses looted

0 Cars torched

0 Cities destroyed

But it's Trump and his supporters causing the division.

Not sure, but I think some of these folks got sold short on their education because of common core! lmao

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
One of Joe Bidens first executive orders will be for the working families of America. He's going to open a government run and subsidized free child care facility, overseen by him and his son Hunter.

link   
Lmfao, this has got to be a joke, right?

link   

If it's the American people who elected these crooks then I am definitely anti american.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join